IGNORED

Josh Duggar Instagram and Facebook (Part 7)

StarrieEyedKat

Parts of the inside of the building are art deco style and are actually quite beautiful, but for the most part, the building is more function than form. The other problem is that over the years, the building has suffered numerous additions that look like tumors jutting out from the base. North Dakota is so frickin' cheap that they'd never build a new building. FYI - this is the tallest building in ND. All 17 stories of it.

The ND building looks like the Ministry of Love.

I used to live in Boston. Yes, the Brutalist Boston City Hall is beautiful inside. Aside from the general public areas, there is an atrium in the middle with balconies on every floor opening onto it, and many of the offices are quite pleasant, IIRC. Not that I ever worked there, but I have friends who did. For godawful state buildings in Boston, the now demolished Saltonstall building was terrible inside and out, and the building that houses DMH (Stanisford Street?) is spooky and made me feel disorientated when going to meetings there. I wasn't the only one. It has something to do with the angles and walls being slightly off true to accomodate the hideous corrugated cardboard looking concrete exterior. And it leaks in the strangest places!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If city government is in the running, may I humbly submit Boston City Hall? Its architectural style is called "Brutalism" for a reason.

Plaza8.jpg

We have a similar building here in Toronto:

800px-Sears_Canada_Building.JPG

It's hard to tell if it's ugly or interesting.

STOP THE PRESSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Prego. Definitely.

DSC_0186.jpg

Always great to visit the State Treasurer's office!

Um, why are they allowed in a vault? Why is there that much cash? Why is it a fucking tourist attraction prop? There has to be some regulation violated by whats going on here.

She surely looks pregnant. If she isn't, Anna really, really needs a new wardrobe.

Is that something done for anyone on a tour?

s808.beta.photobucket.com/user/artreasury/media/January%202013/DSC_0186.jpg.html?src=pb_unauth

Heres the link to all of the pics. Looks like a tour to me! There are a lot of random people who do NOT dress like they're on the "ins" with the QF crowd.

She surely looks pregnant. If she isn't, Anna really, really needs a new wardrobe.

Is that something done for anyone on a tour?

. She could be wearing an empathy belly just to throw us all off. Hell Sarah Palin did it so she could say she was prego with a special needs child so McCain would pick her as his running mate five years ago.

She could be wearing an empathy belly just to throw us all off. Hell Sarah Palin did it so she could say she was prego with a special needs child so McCain would pick her as his running mate five years ago.

:lol:

I can't believe they haven't announced it yet. If shes not pregnant she needs to get to the doctor real fast because something is growing in her.

Sod that Anna is pregnant what the hell has happened to Joy she is thin in the face now. Has she gotten taller and thinned out maybe well I hope that's what it is at any rate. Also isn't Jana looking really thin or is it the way the pic has been taken.

The rabbit has definitely died...

I haven't heard that expression for ages!

Yes, I think a new Smuglet is on the way. Also, in my first glance at that picture I didn't notice the vault and thought they were holding those loook like money tracts not real money.

I'm just nervous that Josh is that close to getting his hands on the people of Arkansas's money.

(there's an Alecto joke in there somewhere too that I can't quite articulate)

So here's a scary thought: maybe the reason that Josh and Anna haven't been screaming from the rooftops is that there are actually twins? :cry:

Did anyone ever figure out why they're wearing so much red all of a sudden? Maybe it's become cool for couples to do the matching thing in ATI circles.

Oh dear god and baby Jebus help us all. Has anyone seen the pics on the "Duggar Family Blog" posted today? second from the top....J'uterus looks like it's got a no vacancy sign to me! :-( If you click on them it makes them bigger.

duggarsblog.blogspot.com/

Did anyone ever figure out why they're wearing so much red all of a sudden? Maybe it's become cool for couples to do the matching thing in ATI circles.

Maybe they've decided to become SPARKLING!

:dance:

Oh dear god and baby Jebus help us all. Has anyone seen the pics on the "Duggar Family Blog" posted today? second from the top....J'uterus looks like it's got a no vacancy sign to me! :-( If you click on them it makes them bigger.

duggarsblog.blogspot.com/

We've seen that goodwill pic before. Yeah, things are looking a little +2 right now.

So here's a scary thought: maybe the reason that Josh and Anna haven't been screaming from the rooftops is that there are actually twins? :cry:

Bite your tongue! :D I really hope not, though. Although, maybe we'll get to see another pee stick :?

I think red is the Republican color, so maybe that's why.

I think red is the Republican color, so maybe that's why.

Maybe they think visiting your state legislature is like going to a hockey game.

Maybe they think visiting your state legislature is like going to a hockey game.

Ha! It would certainly explain Smug's casual wear. That, or they were headed to Silver Dollar City and found out it was closed* so he just threw on a "nice" jacket and headed to the state legislature

*I think somebody mentioned SDC is closed during winter, correct me if I'm wrong :oops:

Remember when they first got married and were all matchy-matchy? They've gotten better lately, but maybe they hope dressing alike will rekindle the honeymoon flame? O.o

Also, pretty sure Anna is pregnant. Maybe they're holding off announcing it because of the whole Jubilee debacle? Or maybe they're saving it as a bombshell in case TLC threatens to cancel the show?

Archived