IGNORED

Josh Duggar Instagram and Facebook (Part 7)

StarrieEyedKat

f0e8a3da682e11e2a7ed22000a1f8f24_6.jpg

[ @ ] joshduggar Chillin with crazy friends @calebwalsh @mrsdenisewalsh @danielwalsh @imjoshwalsh 27min

Yup! Fro Yo = krazy time!

Now I want fro yo...

0591dcec683011e2adfe22000a1fbd6c_6.jpg

[ @ ] joshduggar DC skyline 21min

[ @ ] sarah10_c Beautiful pic, Josh! 19min

[ @ ] mollykat_00 Awesome 9min

[ @ ] soccerfreak667 Whoah 8min

[ @ ] ellorodg Flatter than I expected 7min

Thats a terrible picture but atleast its not crooked!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What are Jim Bob and Michelle doing in San Juan PR today?? Is there some pro life event there.

richkissel The Duggars, whoever they are at Caribe Hilton #duggars 16h

3c2da90a67b511e2819022000a1f99d8_7.jpg

f0e8a3da682e11e2a7ed22000a1f8f24_6.jpg

Yup! Fro Yo = krazy time!

Now I want fro yo...

0591dcec683011e2adfe22000a1fbd6c_6.jpg

Thats a terrible picture but atleast its not crooked!

Is ellorodg commenting that the Washington Monument is the tallest structure or is s/he commenting on the fact that Josh, for once, did not tilt the camera?

At least it used to be this way, but there was a regulation once up a time that no structure in the District proper could be taller than the Washington Monument.

What are Jim Bob and Michelle doing in San Juan PR today?? Is there some pro life event there.

J'chelle looks like she's in a prison jumper.

UH the matching, my eyes!

I think they're filming. Of course, the mother of the year has left her children home alone again.BBkiRbTCAAE8bTZ.jpg:large

San Juan is in California, right? A long way from Arkansas?

So Josh & Michelle left their kids at TTH and flew to Washington for at least two days. Jim Bob & Michelle have left their kids at TTH and flown to San Juan. These are the people that we are all suppose to look up to as the perfect example of parenthood?

I can almost understand Michelle leaving her kids. She has the older kids really well trained to look after the younger ones and she stopped being the primary carer a long time ago. I don't understand Anna at all. There is no way I could have left my 18 month old child and gone away for two days - not even if I was leaving the child with its father. Maybe I am just weird but I was too attached to them to leave them for long when they were babies and toddlers. Is Anna not attached to her children or is she actually very attached but following the headships orders to leave them?

Theory time! Josh is becoming Catholic. Fundamentalist Catholic, naturally.

That would be something...

Although I think that even if him and Anna decided to go from fundie to more fundielite I don't think they will ever change their brand of christianity.

I think they're filming. Of course, the mother of the year has left her children home alone again.BBkiRbTCAAE8bTZ.jpg:large

That looks like a very strategic photo to me. The bench is covering her belly. Hmmm.

She looks like she's wearing an orange prison suit!

With holy jean skirts!

But seriously, what are they doing? Is Michelle here to receive another MOTY award? Or Clown Car against abortion certificate?

That picture of the lady with the tissue box he posted. I must be really stupid but I don't get it.

My first thought was it was about masturbation, zeespermbabees. But surely not?

I can almost understand Michelle leaving her kids. She has the older kids really well trained to look after the younger ones and she stopped being the primary carer a long time ago. I don't understand Anna at all. There is no way I could have left my 18 month old child and gone away for two days - not even if I was leaving the child with its father. Maybe I am just weird but I was too attached to them to leave them for long when they were babies and toddlers. Is Anna not attached to her children or is she actually very attached but following the headships orders to leave them?

Hmm, perhaps a little bit of both?

I mean, they see having kids as a duty so it's not like they had kids because they just couldn't wait to be parents. Maybe it is nice for her to be away and "be young" without the children.

Although I think it is important to remember that Josh is in fact her headship and perhaps he does force her to some extent to be away from the kids even though she doesn't want to be.

Don't have any kids but I had to be away from my dog when he was a puppy and it was awful! That was just for a weekend though, but his eyes when I left him at friends were screaming at me "mommy, mommy don't leave me". How it would be with actual human babies I can't imagine.

Ugh. One of my boys has a shirt just like Jim Boob's. The kid looks much better in it.

I hope the leghumper telling Smuggar how great the hat looked on him is being sarcastic. :lol: He looked like a sleazemeister in it.

That's meeeeeeee!

A Leghumper posted this one (with Smuggums and his lovely hat too cool to pose for a "fan" )

e91652e2681f11e2aeca22000a9f18e5_7.jpg

alanababsAlana Babineau

Meeting Josh and Ana Duggar!!!! #marchforlife #duggars #fun #checkered #hat #soexciting #lovethem

How do we know that Boob and Mullet didn't take any of the children with them? Then again, if they did, a J'slave would be stuck in the hotel room with at least one little one. Nothing like going on a trip and then being stuck staring at four walls and watching your sibling while mom and dad are out and about.

MOTY...not in this universe.

A Leghumper posted this one (with Smuggums and his lovely hat too cool to pose for a "fan" )

e91652e2681f11e2aeca22000a9f18e5_7.jpg

alanababsAlana Babineau

Meeting Josh and Ana Duggar!!!! #marchforlife #duggars #fun #checkered #hat #soexciting #lovethem

How much do you wanna bet he was checking his phone?

Is Michelle going bald in that pic.

Is ellorodg commenting that the Washington Monument is the tallest structure or is s/he commenting on the fact that Josh, for once, did not tilt the camera?

At least it used to be this way, but there was a regulation once up a time that no structure in the District proper could be taller than the Washington Monument.

I think it's that the skyline of the buildings isn't taller (i.e., lots of high-rise buildings and apartments mixed in with the lower story buildings).

Archived