IGNORED

Josh Duggar Instagram and Facebook (Part 7)

StarrieEyedKat

I'm guessing it's basically a place where religious right-wingers go to ask for tax credits or vouchers for homeschooling. That was always a significant issue in JB's platform when he was involved in politics.

I'm all for choice in schooling - heck, ive been dying to send my 11 year old to montessori middle school when her public elementary schooling ends this year but dont have that kind of money - but people asking for government money so that can teach their kids that the government is evil? It seems that religious home schoolers want the best of all worlds.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

fakejoshduggar, I salute you!! And I like Josh is absolutely planning for some sort of office in the next election. (although his family doesn't have the greatest election track record--both dad and John David have lost elections) Its a shame he never made it to college--much less the law school he talked about as a teen.

I'm guessing it's basically a place where religious right-wingers go to ask for tax credits or vouchers for homeschooling. That was always a significant issue in JB's platform when he was involved in politics.

Oh I didn't know that about JB. I figured he was ok with paying taxes for public schools since I've seen at least two episodes (or same episode twice?) where Michelle boasted about how they're ok with paying taxes for public schools because both she and JB went to public school. Or some such B.S.

edited to remove rogue apostrophes

Oh, I meant "And I THINK Josh" is planning to run for office. Cringing to think I typed " I like Josh"

Oh I didn't know that about JB. I figured he was ok with paying taxes for public schools since I've seen at least two episodes (or same episode twice?) where Michelle boasted about how they're ok with paying taxes for public schools because both she and JB went to public school. Or some such B.S.

edited to remove rogue apostrophes

Yeah, I remember that too, which is really what makes it notable for the Duggars. They can say they don't care about their money supporting public schools, but JB's record doesn't really bear that out. There's a certain logic in getting some tax money back for homeschooling because you're not using the public schools, so why pay for them?

But then, taxes are not an a la carte system and people will always have to pay for services that they may not use. Also, most rural areas like where the Duggars live already have low property and local taxes, so if they managed to calculate the amount of their tax money that actually went to supporting local schools and gave it back to the family, I doubt it would make much difference. That's just one of the realities you have to face if you make the decision to homeschool.

On the other hand, some public school districts have some fantastic programs to support home-schooling parents.

Our kids were able to meet with a public school teacher regularly for help and review, check out tons of materials from the resource center, attend classes in a range of subjects ( completely optional ) and go on field trips.

I was able to design the curriculum, it just needed to include the basic subjects required for their grade in order for them to receive credit in the school district. There was a huge amount of latitude in how each subject was covered. There was no need for vouchers or any of that - it was just the public school district using tax money to meet the needs of children and families in the district.

The Duggars homeschool. How would they know ANYTHING about public education? Ergggh. This boy pisses me off so bad. I want to punch in his pasty face.

fakejoshdugger brings up many realistic points about Joshie and gets criticized by leghumpers. I hope fake is one of us!

:dance:

Is Michelle going bald in that pic.

Pro life event was last week. They sure get around quickly! Could it be possible JB bought a private jet and saved the difference???

Awww fakejoshduggar is awesome!

[ @ ] joshduggar Jim Walton speaking now at Arkansas Education Summit in Capitol Rotunda 9h

[ @ ] julifunandlove Check out @duggarslovejesus for an inside scoop of pics! Im a hige fan of this account!!!! 9h

[ @ ] fakejoshduggar It's a Tuesday morning. You were in Washington, D.C. last week, little rock this morning. When exactly do you work? 8h

[ @ ] kaytyogren @fakejoshduggar who cares? 8h

[ @ ] fakejoshduggar I know no small business owners who can leave their business for weeks at a time. Work =/= cars. 7h

[ @ ] stdebord Umm he does have employees that are capable of running the car lot in his absence. 7h

[ @ ] stephanie_downard If you own a business you hire people to run it for you. You don't see the owner at any business you go unless Its a special event or there just starting out. @fakejoshduggar 6h

[ @ ] fakejoshduggar I think you're confusing small business with an actual company. It's a buy here pay here used car lot not IBM. 2h

[ @ ] fakejoshduggar It doesn't matter whose picture is hanging above the door, Jim bob owns duggar automotive, not josh. 1h

[ @ ] 621redhead you are such a jerk @fakejoshduggar what are you gonna gain out of putting someone else down? really?! 40min

Meanwhile... smugly went back to posting inane pics...

b62bfeb26a6411e2826f22000a9f13e9_6.jpg

[ @ ] joshduggar Little Rock Union Station 2h

Fakejoshduggar got more responses, you jerk!

Josh Duggar â€@joshduggar

"Kids should not be put on a waiting list. Parents must have choice in education." - Josh Duggar

Josh Duggar: Christian. Father. Husband. Brother. Son. Educator.

Oh, I meant "And I THINK Josh" is planning to run for office. Cringing to think I typed " I like Josh"

As a poly-sci major, I would feel much better having Joshie as a figure head than a "cog in the wheel". However, he has no ounce of the charisma needed to win an election at any level. Let him waste that TLC money trying to run for office. He just has none of the skills needed to run a successful campaign. Even local election campaigns take a lot of work. RD can't run for him so I think we are all safe from Josh being in any office.

Josh Duggar: Christian. Father. Husband. Brother. Son. Educator.

More like...Josh Duggar: Holier than you. Sperm releaser. Headship. Lazy Douche. Leech. Dip Shit.

I don't have an instagram account. Can someone else invite fakejoshduggar to this site? I think we would all like to congratulation him/her.

I don't have an instagram account. Can someone else invite fakejoshduggar to this site? I think we would all like to congratulation him/her.

I'm pretty sure they're already here. The account was created right after I said that one day I wanted to do it... I am totally taking credit for the idea!

cac7563e6aee11e28ddc22000a9f15db_6.jpg

[ @ ] joshduggar Ronald McDonald says hi to all his fans! 45min

[ @ ] imjoshwalsh Is that who your trying to get elected josh? 41min

[ @ ] joshduggar @imjoshwalsh No! He is already elected...president of obesity! 37min

[ @ ] imjoshwalsh Haha @joshduggar and I hear his fan base is growing. 36min

[ @ ] mariavines @imjoshwalsh ....it's you're NOT your.... 27min

[ @ ] loupdedrew @RonaldMcDonald, hello from Mishelle whom works at Channahon McDonalds. 16min

[ @ ] loupdedrew @joshduggar that's not fair, R McD just provides a quick meal, it's our responsibility to choose how often. ; ) 13min

This is probably one of the best pics he's posted in a while. The snark value is off the fucking chart. Joshie McSmuggles calling out people who eat at McDonalds, blaming Mcdonalds for obesity, likely wiping the crumbs from his chik fil a biscuit off his chin all while posing with their mascot (who's much smaller than him). :doh:

This is probably one of the best pics he's posted in a while. The snark value is off the fucking chart. Joshie McSmuggles calling out people who eat at McDonalds, blaming Mcdonalds for obesity, likely wiping the crumbs from his chik fil a biscuit off his chin all while posing with their mascot (who's much smaller than him). :doh:

:lol: What's that about the pot and kettle again? ;)

On the other hand, some public school districts have some fantastic programs to support home-schooling parents.

Our kids were able to meet with a public school teacher regularly for help and review, check out tons of materials from the resource center, attend classes in a range of subjects ( completely optional ) and go on field trips.

I was able to design the curriculum, it just needed to include the basic subjects required for their grade in order for them to receive credit in the school district. There was a huge amount of latitude in how each subject was covered. There was no need for vouchers or any of that - it was just the public school district using tax money to meet the needs of children and families in the district.

It is really fortunate you were able to get those programs! In my own experiences, those districts are well in the minority, unfortunately. There are no districts in a tri-county radius of my area that will do anything like that. In fact, I can only think of one area, near our state capitol, that would offer anything to homeschoolers. Most of our local districts are closing schools and laying off teachers. They are very anti-homeschool because it costs them $$$. When we traditionally homeschooled, I would have appreciated a tax break. We had to pay for everything out of pocket in addition to taxes which went to a failing school district with a horrible academic program. Long live their football team, though! The community would rally together to keep their live exotic animal mascot, but they didn't give a second thought to the academic aspect. :roll:

As a poly-sci major, I would feel much better having Joshie as a figure head than a "cog in the wheel". However, he has no ounce of the charisma needed to win an election at any level. Let him waste that TLC money trying to run for office. He just has none of the skills needed to run a successful campaign. Even local election campaigns take a lot of work. RD can't run for him so I think we are all safe from Josh being in any office.

I don't think Josh can do much for a campaign regardless of where he works from, but I too would like to see Josh run for something. At best, he'd be the only right-wing candidate in a race and we'd get to see him fail miserably and get the lefty candidate elected. At worst, there'd be another right-wing candidate, but he'd at least split the vote a little.

It looks like Josh may have lost some weight recently. Maybe all the snarking on his looks hurt his pride? Sort of ironic, though, to have him claiming Ronald McDonald is the President of Obesity!

We have several school districts in the area that offer varying kinds of homeschool programs. Quite a few of them end up offering diplomas through the districts. Under those circumstances with offering teachers, material, and diplomas, do these districts then get to claim them as students and get funding to provide the services? I can't imagine the districts offer the services without getting payment from the state. It could be a way for the districts to spend less per pupil than having the students in class and yet have some input into the program and be funded for it.

ZOMG!!!!!!!!!! LEGOS!!!!!!

ec04fd5e69c911e2b1c722000a1fba7b_6.jpg

He's showing BOTH kids how they fit together!

Those are NOT LEGOS! Not everything that stacks is LEGO!

I'm defending a national treasure of my homecountry here and what ever that is it's a much inferior product ;)

I'm wondering if its an old picture???

Two days ago:

ec04fd5e69c911e2b1c722000a1fba7b_6.jpg

Mcsmuglicious:

The face doesnt look the same.

If you compare the photos in DC over the last week , his look vaires alot. When he was on that radio show/panel he looked the same as in this Ronald picture. Some of the pictures with his "hat" he looked he looked much more puffy in the face. Could it be the camera and lens again? I hope he is sticking with his diet/workout #healthychoices plan for his kids sake. Even if he has lost weight I fear he will be a yoyo weight loss/gainer his whole life. Think about all buffet style meals in his future..he won't be able to control himself.

Archived