IGNORED

Josh Duggar Instagram and Facebook (Part 7)

StarrieEyedKat

Oh, my. Tone definitely doesn't come through on the internet. I was trying to be facetious about the unrealistic restrictions that Gothard/Duggars and company want to put on legal abortions. As in the ridiculous situation of anyone who could potentially get pregnant and not wanting to be having to test practically every month to avoid the time cut off. Sorry that wasn't clear.

We agreed not to speculate so I'm not going to, but admit it, you all are thinking what I'm thinking.

Er, hm. I'll just say that's some picture.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Clearly Michelle and her Wonderful Husband don't give the kids any hints on how they should dress for occasions. Justin's shoes are shined and he's wearing a fancy frock coat while James looks like he was just dragged off the jungle gym. And Josiah is just a teeny bit overdressed although I do like his color scheme.

Oh, look, there's Lawson Bates! :greetings-waveyellow:

How old is Lawson? I have my suspicions about the Bates, Paines, and Duggars, considering their pre-Christmas unfilmed plateaus. Courtships?

How old is Lawson? I have my suspicions about the Bates, Paines, and Duggars, considering their pre-Christmas unfilmed plateaus. Courtships?

Maybe they all came to town to have a christmas do over for the cameras?

Josh really does look stoned in lots of recent pics.

He has totally looked like a baked-over, drunk frat boy as of late.

ead0258669c811e2bbed22000a9e28b0_7.jpg

We agreed not to speculate so I'm not going to, but admit it, you all are thinking what I'm thinking.

Also, Josh is holding one of his children!

Josiah is looking pretty fabulous.

Lawson Bates is getting really hot. He should dress up as a cowboy some more & post photos on the family blog. I want him to have a courtship with Jana or Jinger, but only if they drop the fundie thing when they marry.

Josiah is definitely not shopping at the same stores as the rest of the Duggar boys. Did he find the secret fabulous Goodwill in Tonitown and did Michelle let him go there by himself?

No Hannie, Jennifer, Jordyn, or Josie in the picture, eh?

Josiah is definitely not shopping at the same stores as the rest of the Duggar boys. Did he find the secret fabulous Goodwill in Tonitown and did Michelle let him go there by himself?

Quite a few Duggar spawn seem to be missing. John and Joe, Jason, the twins, and Hannie and the Lost Girls. I thought Jackson was missing also, but I see him being very affectionate with a Bates (?) boy. At least they haven't beat that out of him yet.

Jessa and Jinger seem to sometimes source some pretty cool clothes for the younger boys. Josiah has continued with it instead of turning to"modest Arkansas redneck" like JohnDavid and Joseph.

Josh actually liked to be as well presented as his very limited wardrobe would allow in the early specials too.

I know, but all the J'slaves are there, so who are watching them. :think:

Maybe Anna?

She's not in the picture either.

Anna is next to Josh

The one I don't see is Michelle, but we know pigs will fly before she takes care of her own children without an army of helpers and the J'slaves are all in the photo....

Anna is next to Josh

The one I don't see is Michelle, but we know pigs will fly before she takes care of her own children without an army of helpers and the J'slaves are all in the photo....

Her hair is so dark!

I didn't see her at first :S

Somebody else must be watching the little ones...

Im guessing either Michelle decided that Hannie is old enough to babysit the younger three by herself, or Michelle finally decided to "babysit" her own children...probably ignoring them though, only watching them enough to make sure none of them have set the house on fire or are playing with knives.

When the Bates visited the Duggars at Christmas, perhaps they left (hottie) Lawson behind for some courtin'?

Although, didn't John David stay with the Bates for a while to work on their house--and nothing seemed to come of that courtship opportunity that we know of. Are there also Querys in that picture? I do like Mac's polka dotted dress.

I'm just glad to see Michael not looking scared. My DS & Mike are 2 days apart. Every time I see him I imagine how different each of these two little boys' lives are, and how different their trajectories would be if they switched places. It gives me an urge to hug Mike & protect from all that patriarchy crap that is slowly being force-fed to him, and thankful that I can protect my son from that.

Anna is next to Josh

I was wondering if Michelle isn't the edge of the red coat on the bottom row to the right? Wouldn't make sense she's not hunched over next to her headship, though. Maybe Grandma is home watching the littles?

Could he be doing some "prison ministry"? We drove past the back entrance to the county jail the other day, and they had all kinds of crazy signs similar to that.

Im guessing either Michelle decided that Hannie is old enough to babysit the younger three by herself, or Michelle finally decided to "babysit" her own children...probably ignoring them though, only watching them enough to make sure none of them have set the house on fire or are playing with knives.

If the rest of the Bateses are around, they probably had Michaela watching all the little kids. Like when they went on that rafting trip and left her to watch 7-8 small children by herself.

Archived