IGNORED

Josh Duggar Instagram and Facebook (Part 7)

StarrieEyedKat

Or a single mum, and JD saying that he's always been taught that all children are a blessing so he's fine with her already having a baby out of wedlock, and Michelle gritting her teeth and trying to convince us all that she loves her new daughter in law and doesn't judge her.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Or a single mum, and JD saying that he's always been taught that all children are a blessing so he's fine with her already having a baby out of wedlock, and Michelle gritting her teeth and trying to convince us all that she loves her new daughter in law and doesn't judge her.

Oh I would love to see that!

It could be sort of romantic too...

But I really hope JD don't marry just because "it is the thing to do", by normal standards he is still so young.

I really hope that if the children choose to marry, they do so for love not because their parents pressured them into it *cough*David Waller*cough*

I do wish the J'slaves could persue education/their dreams like normal young women can. I'm the same age as Jill and am in the final year of my degree, having spent last year living abroad (I'm a languages student.) I live about 200 miles away from my parents, do they like the fact that I live so far away? Probably not - especially when it comes to moving me in and out ;) but they know that it's important for me to build my own life and follow my own path. I wish Boob and Mullet could recognise and accept this....

The former constable was arrested for impersonation a police officer. I'm not sure if I'm linking correctly.

http://www.4029tv.com/news/arkansas/nor ... index.html

There is more than one constable per county. There are 13 in Washington County, I think. It goes by township or district, if I recall. I don't think the arrested constable's position was the one John David took.

I have been a member here for quiet a long time, but rarely ever post. I'm currently 16 weeks pregnant, due July 21. My husband and I heard the baby's heartbeat via ultrasound at 6 weeks 1 day. So, if we could hear it that early, then there really is very little to no window. I found out very early that I was pregnant, I was only 3 weeks 1 day. In gestational age the embryo was only 1 week 1 day. My primary care doctor was amazed that I found out so soon, 5-6 days before my period was due. We heard the heartbeat via doppler at 12 weeks 1 day.

These people and the GOP will do everything in there power to ensure that abortions are banned in as many states as possible. Until they have a uterus and vagina, they don't get to make decisions regarding them.

This was the same situation I was in. I took blood thinners so if I ever became pregnant I had to switch asap to injectables. I also tested pregnant via a blood test 5 days before my missed period(ironically planned parenthood was the only place that would give me a quick pregnancy blood test) and saw the heartbeat between week 5-6.

I saw via twitter Josh was excited because the bill PASSED? Im sure it will be challenged and in the end will not go through and just cost alot of taxpayer money and time.

I thought he was "appointed" or something. I think he ran for alderman. Is that the same thing as constable? Whatever he is, at least he's dressed well and not wearing jeans and some ugly coat a la Joshie boy

You have to be elected to constable. It's a very small voter pool so it's not very difficult.

I was told that what I was hearing was the blood moving across the cord ratther than the babies heart beat. The babies heart beat is easily visible at 16 weeks but still very hard to hear over tthe cord noise. If this is correct, it would make a bit of a joke of their legislation.

Well, Jim Bob married Michelle after being with guys before him so she might welcome her into the family with open arms. But, then again...Jim does not want his kids to experiences the difficulties in the marriages that they have faced.

Looks like it was an event for this organization:

savinggracenwa.org

Mission

Saving Grace is a Christ centered safe harbor offering acceptance, restoration and hope to young women, preparing them for interdependent living.

in·ter·de·pend·ent- mutually dependent; depending on each other.

Company Overview

Saving Grace exist to help young women who have aged out of foster care or group homes or have found themselves homeless or without the necessary supportive relationships, unlock the doors of opportunity through teaching them basic life skills, financial peace, professional coaching and connecting them with three mentors....a woman their own age, one their mothers age and grandmothers age.

Description

There is a silent epidemic in our nation: young men and women living under private or public programs reaching adulthood without the resources they need to succeed. They look like normal healthy adults, but at night you may find them sleeping in their car or on a friend's couch. Without adequate resources, high rates of crime, drug use, homelessness, suicide, and emotional trauma are often the result. Where do they go for help? Who hears their crying when they are alone?

Saving Grace will help young women ages 17-24 unlock doors of opportunity, security and hope through education and supportive relationships. More importantly we will encourage them to deepen their faith, strengthen their resolve and learn to trust others - because they have learned trust a Savior. We hope to offer other communities inspiration to "repair the breach and restore the streets" across our great nation.

We also serve single parents who need help with household items, food and clothing.

Acceptance, restoration and hope are often taken for granted, but for those living without -- receiving them makes all the difference in the world .

Well, Jim Bob married Michelle after being with guys before him so she might welcome her into the family with open arms. But, then again...Jim does not want his kids to experiences the difficulties in the marriages that they have faced.

He can't deal with the fact that other boys might have kissed his precious property.

If I were an ATI girl I think a husband like JD, Josiah (if he is straight) or Lawson Bates :drool: would be best.

I get the impression JD isn't that great of a catch. Although my views could be coloured by the gun picture

0103-duggar-gun-photo.jpg

One, two, three, FOUR! Four guns! Ah ah ah!

I get the impression JD isn't that great of a catch. Although my views could be coloured by the gun picture

Ohhhhhh That is a major turn off.

I'll take Lawson then..... ;)

You don't shoot squirrles with those guns. Isn't that what Jim Bob and Michelle claimed, that they were just hunting squirrels?

WTF is the point of this picture? It looks like one of those photos that gang bangers in south central LA take with all their gunz.

Yeah, that is a really weird picture ... they look completely thugged out. Which doesn't seem to be the image they usually go for !

ETA: And now I have " Pretty Fly for a White Guy" stuck in my head .... off to youtube it out :whistle:

is that jonathan hartono? i know that picture has been discussed ad nauseum before but this is the first time i've ever realized that the this guy is the same person who compulsively cares for jenny/jordyn/the lost girls on the show and does. not. compute.

is that jonathan hartono? i know that picture has been discussed ad nauseum before but this is the first time i've ever realized that the this guy is the same person who compulsively cares for jenny/jordyn/the lost girls on the show and does. not. compute.

Yup. Thats him!

David M. Drucker â€@DavidMDrucker

Awesome RT @TheMatthewKeys Electricity at the Superdome brought to you by Solyndra. #superbowl

Josh Duggar â€@joshduggar

RT @NathanWurtzel: Super Bowls never lost power when George W. Bush was President.

Really, Smuggar? Really? What a couple of wankers.

Also, isn't he too fundified to be watching Super Bowls? Because the cheerleaders and Go Daddy commercials.

To all the people speculating on a child's sexuality: STOP.

It's rude to refer to someone as "fabulous" because they don't fit your model of gender stereotypes, it can get ugly for the child if their fundie family reads here, and it's none of your business.

This has come up on FJ before and gets smacked down every time.

Archived