IGNORED

Josh Duggar Instagram and Facebook (Part 7)

StarrieEyedKat

Not gonna happen. In fact, I will donate to his campaign if he does. The countless hours of amusement we could have editing his speeches to a soundtrack of "every sperm is sacred" would have me peeing myself.

He has a homekool diploma printed on a dotmatrix printer, likely with the spools still attached. I'd love to see him put his "college plus" diploma up to the criticism of the voters.

Oh, yeah, and lets not forget he doesnt know the difference between the constitution and the bill of rights.

If smuggles is gonna run, he's going to have a very hard time explaining the nearly 100k posts we have on his dumb ass.

If anyone has the computer skillz, we could already do a Josh Sings Every Sperm Is Sacred. I can think of a lot of politicians who ought to be made to sing that song, come to think of it. Maybe I'll learn to edit videos this summer and make one for a lovely Canadian politician. I bet I can find footage of Stephen Woodworth or Maurice Vellacott saying "sperm".

ETA maybe I can make them all sing it together!

ETA this is the type of video I'm talking about if anyone's confused:

SYaIA4YOQ7Y

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

His face does look like he may have lost some weight. I know it's been said time and time again, but the difference between Josh on 14 kids and Josh now is appalling. He's only a few years older than me but looks to be in his 30s. :?

So Josh left his most likely 5-6 month pregnant wife with 2 small children at home for a few days so he could watch a bill be passed? Did Josh being at the vote live do anything as far as actually getting the bill passed? I doubt it. Wouldn't Josh's support been more useful helping his pregnant wife and already born kids then watching how a bill becomes a law...

While I doubt anyone with their sanity intact would elect Smugly to any political office, the state of AR hasn't exactly had too many winners recently. With all the far right nutcases in office there, I think the state should officially be renamed Snarkansas.

While I doubt anyone with their sanity intact would elect Smugly to any political office, the state of AR hasn't exactly had too many winners recently. With all the far right nutcases in office there, I think the state should officially be renamed Snarkansas.

Doesnt smugalicious already live in a district with a right wing nutjob? He'd have a hard time challenging an existing wingnut to replace... Perhaps they'll move? Oh wait, that would require paying rent...

So Josh left his most likely 5-6 month pregnant wife with 2 small children at home for a few days so he could watch a bill be passed? Did Josh being at the vote live do anything as far as actually getting the bill passed? I doubt it. Wouldn't Josh's support been more useful helping his pregnant wife and already born kids then watching how a bill becomes a law...

Don't forget: He's an activist. ;)

Don't forget: He's an activist. ;)

Considering they had to change the bill a day after it was passed Smugly didnt do a very good job at vetting anything.

Wouldn't Josh's support been more useful helping his pregnant wife and already born kids then watching how a bill becomes a law...

I immediately thought of Schoolhouse Rock - "He signed you, bill! Now you're a law." Bill: "Oh yeah!"

I immediately thought of Schoolhouse Rock - "He signed you, bill! Now you're a law." Bill: "Oh yeah!"

I loved Schoolhouse Rock! It's a shame that it's too "evil" for the Duggars because a day of watching that would probably be 10x more beneficial than the SOTDRT

He can't run for office until the TV show is cancelled or he quits being on it. FCC rules. So if he annouces a run that would mean that the show is cancelled.

f7ba16c6713911e2a2f822000a9e0707_6.jpg

[ @ ] joshduggar 142 servings at 15 calories each #sugar #coffee #yikes 2h

[ @ ] mackynziesmom Oh no... You don't want to eat that!!! :) 1h

[ @ ] heatherhook77 Forget calories, worry about all those carbs. @joshduggar 1h

[ @ ] kristina_peters Just read Anna's book and don't worry about it :) praying for you today! 48min

[ @ ] caribassett Doing great! 33min

[ @ ] loupdedrew Just use 1 tsp @joshduggar that is only 15 calories (for some reason I always thought a tsp of sugar was 16 calories so this is good news) ; ) have a great day! 33min

BREAKING NEWS!!!! Josh figured out sugar isnt nutritious!

It still blows my mind that this is the state that gave us Bill Clinton.

He can't run for office until the TV show is cancelled or he quits being on it. FCC rules. So if he annouces a run that would mean that the show is cancelled.

:pray: so he can run and then fall flat on his face when he realises how much hard work is really involved.

BREAKING NEWS!!!! Josh figured out sugar isnt nutritious!

What book is there something we don't know then.

Don't the Duggars live 3 1/2 hours away from the state capitol (Little Rock)? If Joshie got elected to the legislature, there is no way he could run the car lot when the legislature is in session (not that he runs it anyway). On the plus side, if he were away from Anna more, there would be less opportunity for sweet sweet fellowship baby makin' ;)

PS In Gothard circles, can fellowship be anything other than SWEET? Can it be sour? bitter? amazing? precious? glorious?

Don't the Duggars live 3 1/2 hours away from the state capitol (Little Rock)? If Joshie got elected to the legislature, there is no way he could run the car lot when the legislature is in session (not that he runs it anyway). On the plus side, if he were away from Anna more, there would be less opportunity for sweet sweet fellowship baby makin' ;)

PS In Gothard circles, can fellowship be anything other than SWEET? Can it be sour? bitter? amazing? precious? glorious?

I think it would be safe to assume that being 31/2 hours away would have no impact on how his car lot is run...

9b92e64e715611e288ea22000a1f9318_6.jpg

[ @ ] mackynziesmom Sen Jason Rapert presents heartbeat bill to house public heath committee #prolife #watchonline 4h

[ @ ] raschofield It passed!!!!!!! Praise God!!! 3h

[ @ ] thelittlethings1000 That's wonderful! ^ 3h

[ @ ] sweet84732 Great news! 2h

[ @ ] meganmds What does the heart beat bill mean exactly? Just curious. 1h

Looks like a really pleasant bunch. So glad she's exposing her kids to this shit at such a young age but sesame street is of the devil.

Why is taking away the reproductive rights of women require a praise God and eleventy ? Which God should I praise? The awful women hating gods who passed this piece of crap ?

BCiZ_yMCUAAX0zf.jpg

â€@joshduggar

@annclemmer & @jasonrapert, sponsors of America's Toughest Pro-Life Legislation, next on @KARK4News! #heartbeatbill pic.twitter.com/HL00FMC7

Look who ISNT at home with his pregnant wife and children or working... AGAIN...

I"m telling you all. Boycott the Duggars. Boycott TLC.

Stop giving this piece of shit that doesn't even deserve to call himself human and his snotty wife and his white trash family the press they get.

I can't even snark on them anymore....they're just hateful fucks now. All of them....

I"m telling you all. Boycott the Duggars. Boycott TLC.

Stop giving this piece of shit that doesn't even deserve to call himself human and his snotty wife and his white trash family the press they get.

I can't even snark on them anymore....they're just hateful fucks now. All of them....

Somewhere in the Jubilee mess I had a list of all the advertisers from the memorial show. We had briefly discussed emailing them and putting pressure on those companies, since without advertisers there is no show. I think this is something that should be actively pursued during the upcoming season.

Archived