IGNORED

Josh Duggar Instagram and Facebook (Part 7)

StarrieEyedKat

Somewhere in the Jubilee mess I had a list of all the advertisers from the memorial show. We had briefly discussed emailing them and putting pressure on those companies, since without advertisers there is no show. I think this is something that should be actively pursued during the upcoming season.

I could get behind this.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Somewhere in the Jubilee mess I had a list of all the advertisers from the memorial show. We had briefly discussed emailing them and putting pressure on those companies, since without advertisers there is no show. I think this is something that should be actively pursued during the upcoming season.

If you do, let me know.

I"m serious this time....I despise the Duggars for enforcing this...and while I don't hate anyone for being pro-life, my main concern is forcing this view on others. And the Duggars are enforcing this view on the public...especially the dumdums that probaly don't know how the Duggars are in reality and only see this 'OH THEY NICE' Family on tv.

This is a really good idea and it should absolutely be pursued this season.

I'm thinking about boycotting next season. At the same time, I don't think TLC cares about the Duggars too much these days. Last season, they barely promoted the show and I think some of execs at TLC have to be annoyed with some of the shit Duggars say. Josh and Anna will be knocked of their high horses once the show ends. The only reason they get attention on social media is because of the show. There have been a few IG leghumpers who have wised up to them. I remember a couple of leghumpers that were constantly asking Anna if the Duggars would visit their areas. Later on, they stopped commenting on Anna's IG. I remember similar incidents with Josh, where people were annoyed with him not answering their questions. Once the show ends, some people will unfollow them on instagram and twitter.

I also wonder if they realize that other reality show stars are more famous than them. I'm already tired about hearing Kim Kardashian's pregnacy. But the talk about Kim won't die down for a few reasons. Her family has become very famous and she is having Kanye West's baby. Josh and Anna would only be able to dream for that kind of attention. Josh and Anna are big fishes in the small pond of fundie type celebs.

I'm afraid to google it... What's the heart beat bill? Is this another one forcing the women to listen to an ultrasound of their baby before they abort it? Or is it a total strict ban on abortion. I keep telling my laid back friends that there is a serious threat to women going on in the states but they keep telling me that they never heard of that. So frustrating.

I'm afraid to google it... What's the heart beat bill? Is this another one forcing the women to listen to an ultrasound of their baby before they abort it? Or is it a total strict ban on abortion. I keep telling my laid back friends that there is a serious threat to women going on in the states but they keep telling me that they never heard of that. So frustrating.

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=15322

tell your friends! Even if you don't live in Arkansas, if this kind of crap gains momentum it can affect everyone else all over the country and all over the world

Was this already aired on CBSSunday?

nicole â€@NickiChalfant

@thattracysmith seeing you at Walmart was exciting. It took me a while to tweet you ;) Can't wait to see why you were in Fayetteville.

Details Expand Collapse Reply RetweetedRetweet Delete FavoritedFavorite More Email Tweet Embed Tweet

4h Tracy Smith â€@thattracysmith

@NickiChalfant thanks I wish you would have said hi, would have liked to meet you! We were there visiting the Duggars for @cbssunday story

This is a really good idea and it should absolutely be pursued this season.

I thinking writing does help. I wrote to quite a few sponsors of Kate Plus 8. The smaller sponsors like ones that donated items/services/freebies on the show seemed to be the most in the dark about Kate. When a small company gets even 100 emails they took notice(I remember the one that donated the backyard playhouses was very upset). I was a gymboree mom & I cut my credit card and rewards card and joined the boycott. Gymboree sent out emails saying they were no longer donating clothes to any tv star and starting charity only donations. I actually got a phone call from them(I used to do alot of gymboree clothes trading so I was a big customer at the time) and the corporate office sent me information on the charities and said they would not give to Kate anymore. The other companies I remember giving offical responses were coleman and Ann Taylor.

I think All American muslim got cancelled due to sponsor pressure. The ratings were as good if not better then the Duggars. I think if you write to sponsors and bring up the touchy subjects, religion, abortion, birth control, drag up some of Josh's old controverisal pictures , it could make the difference.

I thinking writing does help. I wrote to quite a few sponsors of Kate Plus 8. The smaller sponsors like ones that donated items/services/freebies on the show seemed to be the most in the dark about Kate. When a small company gets even 100 emails they took notice(I remember the one that donated the backyard playhouses was very upset). I was a gymboree mom & I cut my credit card and rewards card and joined the boycott. Gymboree sent out emails saying they were no longer donating clothes to any tv star and starting charity only donations. I actually got a phone call from them(I used to do alot of gymboree clothes trading so I was a big customer at the time) and the corporate office sent me information on the charities and said they would not give to Kate anymore. The other companies I remember giving offical responses were coleman and Ann Taylor.

I think All American muslim got cancelled due to sponsor pressure. The ratings were as good if not better then the Duggars. I think if you write to sponsors and bring up the touchy subjects, religion, abortion, birth control, drag up some of Josh's old controverisal pictures , it could make the difference.

I'm still upset about the cancellation of All American Muslim. I remember a young woman started an FB page/group and she lead some of the pressure on sponsors. I visited that page several times and that woman gave off a lot of hints of racism. I lurked on other forums when All American Muslim was airing and people liked the show. My parents watched out of curiosity and they liked the show much more than 19kac. My mom made the comment that All American Muslim cast members were more likable than the Duggars. The most conservative cast member was the football coach's wife and she was 10 times more likable than Michelle.

Last summer I watched the guilty pleasure The Glee Project 2 which was a competition for a role on Glee. The best contestant in my opinion was a Muslim woman. Ryan Murphy the EP of Glee liked her quite a bit. She didn't win the competition and part of me thinks that possible pressure/ backlash played a part in that. I think some people like the anti-All American Muslim crowd would complained about a Muslim being on a primetime scripted show. I think Ryan Murphy and FOX feared that. Those are a lot of hardcore Islamaphobes in the U.S.

Explains why they're getting their hair done...

I didn't see them listed/mentioned on the website for this Sunday's episode. They do have this listed: "Tracy Smith reports on childless marriages" hmmmm....

5c5ec1aa725a11e29b6422000a1c00c6_6.jpg

[ @ ] inthayn So cute! 2min

[ @ ] sarah10_c Haha awww! 2min

Looks like they woke the poor kid up and forced him to pose for the pic. :shock:

I wonder if it counts if I boycott, since I've never watched more than 5 minutes of an episode. I have yet to see anything interesting about any of these people, beyond the freak show aspect...watch the big giant family go shopping, watch the big giant family change a tire. Honestly, who cares--they aren't that attractive or that interesting and they do stupid things--it is like watching the Ardnts driving along doing nothing... how can they have any followers? :?:

i wonder what is up with this kid...mack always seems happy enough.

It could just be his personality, but he does always seem to be either grumpy or frightened. Hardly ever cheerful like his sister.

It could just be his personality, but he does always seem to be either grumpy or frightened. Hardly ever cheerful like his sister.

Probably because Mack's already been taught to keep sweet... or else...

I suspect Mike is just a quiet and/or shy child. He is probably perfectly content when left alone with Anna or with just Mack to play with.

Josh with Mike always reminds me of the way Jim Bob parents Jenny. Jenny is quiet and timid but JB seems determined to turn her into Hannie. he pushes her to do things she doesn't want to do, teases her and Jenny ends up running terrified to Jill. Mike also seems like a quiet personality but Josh is pushing him to be a clone of himself or like Mackynzie, an extroverted child, and Mike just ends up upset or terrified. I wish these people would accept their children as they are instead of trying to turn them into someone else.

I suspect Mike is just a quiet and/or shy child. He is probably perfectly content when left alone with Anna or with just Mack to play with.

Josh with Mike always reminds me of the way Jim Bob parents Jenny. Jenny is quiet and timid but JB seems determined to turn her into Hannie. he pushes her to do things she doesn't want to do, teases her and Jenny ends up running terrified to Jill. Mike also seems like a quiet personality but Josh is pushing him to be a clone of himself or like Mackynzie, an extroverted child, and Mike just ends up upset or terrified. I wish these people would accept their children as they are instead of trying to turn them into someone else.

He's the first born male, he holds the title and the power. Aint no such thing as a timid male in Duggar world.

North Dakota is pulling the same shit Arkansas is. grandforksherald.com/event/article/id/256071/

Good. They can both spend shit-tons of money trying to explain to the Supreme Court how it's legal.

5c5ec1aa725a11e29b6422000a1c00c6_6.jpg

Looks like they woke the poor kid up and forced him to pose for the pic. :shock:

I made that exact face when I tried to listen to a Duggar violin performance on YouTube. Maybe he was cringing at the caterwauling coming from his aunts and uncles.

Archived