IGNORED

Josh Duggar Instagram and Facebook (Part 7)

StarrieEyedKat

106f730c73d111e28a2c22000a9f15d9_6.jpg

Dear Josh,

Ideally, when one is working out, one does not stop and take pictures.

Hugs and sweet tea kisses!

-Buzzard

I'd go so far as to say you shouldn't have your camera while working out. These guys are okay though:

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its actually the deceleration of independence. Josh just cant tell the difference.

I know, that's why I put it in quotes. I find it funny that, not only does he not know which one he's framing, he seems to have framed it against plain cardboard.

Smugger is trying to fool us by his workout pics. Smugger is nowhere near trim. Are these people blind? Or do they drink the kool-aid also?

I think he has lost like 10lbs (he needs to lose closer to 50) but since he has never been in the position to need to lose weight he is wanting attention and validation for his small accomplishments. I also have a feeling some of the workouts are going to be filmed for the show. I can imagine him saying how he gains weight while Anna is pregnant, or how he got caught up eating fast food while hard at work.

I thought one of the points of being a godly stay at home wife was to pack the headship's lunch for him everyday. It is surprising how much Josh eats out.

I thought one of the points of being a godly stay at home wife was to pack the headship's lunch for him everyday. It is surprising how much Josh eats out.

But if her headship wants to eat out, there's not much she can do...

87408a70752f11e2852322000a9e288c_6.jpg

Apparently Smugs is bored... posting another provocative pic to see what happens.

Given the predatory lending practices he promotes at his car lots, I find this hypocritical in the extreme. But hey, what else is new? :roll:

Given the predatory lending practices he promotes at his car lots, I find this hypocritical in the extreme. But hey, what else is new? :roll:

I would love to see someone go into the carlot and ask how the could buy a car debt free. I remember JimBob said he would hold a car with a small down payment and then wait till the buyer had the cash to pay it off in full. Josh is not running the carlot like his dad. I douby he would hold a car for someone to save up the cash.

About the lunch, I can't believe Anna doesn't pack a lunch. I bet Mom Keller made lunches for Pa keller and Michelle for Jimbob (in the early years, I still see Jimbob eating lunchat home these days made by a daughter over eating out). I love watching these SAHM LDS wives pack a lunch for their husbands. Most of the husbands I know hate the lunch, a few will eat it, alot starve till dinner. My husband had a co-worker and his wife paked him a cumcumber sandwich for lucnh everyday. He hated it but would never say so and he would never spend a dime on fast food. I watched him throw out the sandwich every morning. The few I have seen eat it, must be lucky to live in Utah(wher teh other co-workers understand) because they basically get the same lunch their 7 year old kid is getting. Imagine being a 30-40 year old professional with a brown bag lunch with a PB&J sanwich sometimes cut in a special shape, fruit snacks, juice box and snack packs.

Shouldn't Mackynzie be making lunch since Anna is pregnant? She's old enough and should know her way around the kitchen by now. It's never too early to start learning the art of homemaking. /kidding

Another "oldie but goodie" left out of the slideshow. Let us never forget!

8452eee0408111e1a87612313804ec91_7.jpg

January 16, 2012

I HIGHLY doubt the buses are just for special needs kids. As someone who rode a van (which is what they are really, not "short buses") all through elementary school, I can tell you that Vans are used in rural areas where streets can not accommodate the wide turns of full size buses.

So 1. Josh is an ignoramus. 2. He is condescending, hypocritical jackass.

I think Anna might not be very gifted in the arts of cooking. Her comment about microwaving chicken for the 'Etti episode just stuck in my mind for some reason. I don't like to reheat chicken in the microwave much less cook it in there. Rubber chicken aint good eats to me. If that's how she really cooks, I couldn't blame Josh for wanting to eat out. Maybe she should get some cookbooks from some of the domestic divas in fundieland?

I think Anna might not be very gifted in the arts of cooking. Her comment about microwaving chicken for the 'Etti episode just stuck in my mind for some reason. I don't like to reheat chicken in the microwave much less cook it in there. Rubber chicken aint good eats to me. If that's how she really cooks, I couldn't blame Josh for wanting to eat out. Maybe she should get some cookbooks from some of the domestic divas in fundieland?

I'm pretty sure I've made that exact comment re: Anna's chickenetti before. I'm not even grossed out by the dish itself (I like a gloppy casserole now and then), but the idea that you would cook chicken in the microwave when you have other options sounds revolting.

That said, I don't think it's an excuse for Josh eating out all the time, especially for lunch. It doesn't take Julia Child to slap together some sandwiches or a chef salad or whatever. Josh just does what he wants, as always, because he is a product of his upbringing.

Have to agree with you about him being a product of his raising. I bought all the Duggar books and the food they eat is truly revolting. Even at the height of my Duggar worship I read the story about the tuna fish and BBQ sauce and thought "No Way :puke-front: ." People eat some pretty weird shit in my neck of the woods, but damn. Not with somebody else's mouth!

eta I am the sin in the camp now! Seems like yesterday I was a Tater Tot.....memories :D

Shouldn't Mackynzie be making lunch since Anna is pregnant? She's old enough and should know her way around the kitchen by now. It's never too early to start learning the art of homemaking. /kidding

How timely! Apparently she gets her own snacks!

151a3cde755c11e2aa0322000a1fa408_6.jpg

[ @ ] mackynziesmom Snack time! 3h

[ @ ] sarah10_c She is getting so big! 3h

[ @ ] ellenk1710 Aww! She is so cute and has grown up so fast. Enjoy them while they last @mackynziesmom 3h

[ @ ] lindsaystopnik @mackynziesmom Are those homemade pickles? 3h

[ @ ] hayhopp Awee it's my dream to meet all of the Duggars. 3h

[ @ ] friendcatsmom I think she is looking more and more like Anna everyday @mackynziesmom 2h

[ @ ] laxgirl707 awwwwwwwww adorable 2h

[ @ ] raschofield @mackynziesmom aw!! So cute! you r so great at healthy snacking btw! 2h

[ @ ] bearfootphotographer34 She's growing so fast! I still remember watching her birth on tv!!!:) time sure flies! 2h

[ @ ] karibygd Smart girl! 2h

[ @ ] chrissykehoe Love how they are little climbers to get what they need! My girlies do the same! :) 1h

[ @ ] carlislemelanie Kynzie is one cute little girl! @mackynziesmom 1h

[ @ ] bri_sinner_saved Love ya! 1h

[ @ ] abigail_has_joy She's a cutie ;) 41min

[ @ ] bensbamagirl She sure is a cutie!!! 29min

I was always taught to NOT climb up on drawers to get things. So glad Anna is just like smugs! Take a pic THEN parent!

Looks like a healthier snack than she'd get at her grandparents' house. I remember my nephew climbing up the drawers like that. Typical 3 year old! I sincerely hope lil' Mack does not have too many siblings to raise/train, but she proabalby will.

How timely! Apparently she gets her own snacks!

151a3cde755c11e2aa0322000a1fa408_6.jpg

I was always taught to NOT climb up on drawers to get things. So glad Anna is just like smugs! Take a pic THEN parent!

I bought my daughter her own step stool when she started walking. I knew it was only a matter of time before she would start climbing things and I didn't want her to get hurt. She loves her step stool, she's 3-years-old now, and grabs it if she wants to reach something like light switches or just to watch me prep dinner at the kitchen counter (she's not allowed to use it next to the stove when I'm cooking). I don't see why Anna and Josh can't do something similar. Kids are going to try to climb to reach things. Why not facilitate that a safe way?

Some kids climb no matter what is available. My 2 yo grandson gets on top of the refrigerator when no one is looking. He had a stool, but if it's not around where he wants to go he just uses something else. We have a picture of him climbing up the play structure in the back yard--on the ladder--before he could even walk!

I think it's a pretty smart kid who can see a ladder where others don't. I think it's best to let them climb and learn how to get down, too.

111bb3aa760211e2926822000a1f9c9b_6.jpg

Deep thoughts. Brought to you by Josh Duggar.

Help! I'm a dipshit who chooses to drive gas-guzzling vehicles! Blame the gubmint!

Capitalism is a bitch sometimes, eh Josh? What do you want-- the gummit to subsidize your gas? (although they do anyway by giving oil companies tons of tax breaks)

Some kids climb no matter what is available. My 2 yo grandson gets on top of the refrigerator when no one is looking. He had a stool, but if it's not around where he wants to go he just uses something else. We have a picture of him climbing up the play structure in the back yard--on the ladder--before he could even walk!

I think it's a pretty smart kid who can see a ladder where others don't. I think it's best to let them climb and learn how to get down, too.

I swear my 3 yr old son is part monkey. He can climb on anything! I have to be constantly on guard cause he gets props while I'm in the bathroom or cooking or whatever and climbs up and unlocks the door and shoots out of the house. I've bought every kind of childproofing device and even jerry-rigged a few and he studies them for a little while and beats them. Smart kid, but damn I'm a nervous wreck lately. The only true peace I get is when he is at preschool or asleep. Maybe one day I can pee with the door closed :pray:

Anna appears to be at the TTH helping with the "banquet."

a26dc7ac762611e28b3722000a1f99d9_6.jpg

[ @ ] mackynziesmom Hard at work! @teamdojo1 3h

[ @ ] kimy94 First comment yay :) 3h

[ @ ] hayhopp Is that Joy? 3h

[ @ ] 512smellme Yummy! Chocolate covered strawberries? 3h

[ @ ] _kendall_marie__ @mackynziesmom Joy is so pretty ! Just like all the Duggar girls :) 2h

[ @ ] raschofield @teamdojo1 yay! They look so yummy (: good job yall! 2h

[ @ ] rachelwv14 I lpve joy 1h

[ @ ] mkornshelle Yummy!!! Must be for the banquet!! 24min

So.... of course... Joshie is nowhere to be found...

67259ac0762711e28a0c22000a9d0ded_6.jpg

[ @ ] joshduggar This is seriously among the nicest building of all the high schools in the nation! 3h

[ @ ] shainawild22 That looks just like my school! @joshduggar 3h

[ @ ] carlislemelanie I how it lets a lot of light in! @joshduggar 1h

What the fuck does he know about schools? Who the fuck let him in??? Go to work you lazy ass!

Archived