IGNORED

More fun on the 19 Kids and Counting Facebook page

Maul the Koala

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah right. Sexism goes in the Duggar family. Fuck that.

Youre right, they dont really respect eachother, cause how could the boys respect the girls with their sexist rules.

They only respect eachother because they have to keep sweet for Gothard and the cameras, and because theyre all eachother have. If one of them came out as gay or became an atheist, they would kick them out, I think they only keep Amy about because she makes them seem like they dont hate others that are just like her, I bet in secret they tell the kids not to turn out like Amy because shes going to hell.

I dont believe they all love eachother as well, I would be suprised if most of the kids didnt grow up to hate their parents, and that all of the kids like eachother.

Youre right, they dont really respect eachother, cause how could the boys respect the girls with their sexist rules.

They only respect eachother because they have to keep sweet for Gothard and the cameras, and because theyre all eachother have. If one of them came out as gay or became an atheist, they would kick them out, I think they only keep Amy about because she makes them seem like they dont hate others that are just like her, I bet in secret they tell the kids not to turn out like Amy because shes going to hell.

I dont believe they all love eachother as well, I would be suprised if most of the kids didnt grow up to hate their parents, and that all of the kids like eachother.

Yup, they do keep sweet for the camera. I think most of the kids especially the J'Slaves will resent their parents later on. I see at least one of kids becoming an atheist.

Isn't it sad that Mamma Kardashian, who farmed out her daughter's sex tape, did a better job at preparing her children for the outside world than Mama Duggar. It says something that Mama Kardashian has raised daughters that appear far more literate and capable ofmaking their way out in the world without a television show.

Years ago, before Robert died, Kris never thought about a reality show or her daughter having a sex tape, so they did their best to prepare their kids for the outside world. Two of the girls have college degrees IIRC or they attended college briefly. The girls were groomed to take over some of the businesses. Rob Jr. has a college degree. The reality show days will end for Kardaishians someday. The Kardashian kids and the two Jenner girls will be ok. I don't see Kim lasting with baby daddy Kanye. But she has tons of money saved up from modeling, show, etc. If Khloe's hosting job doesn't last she will just back to running the DASH store and the other business. With the Duggar kids, I predict a few will end up on government assistance someday. I also see a business failing, Jill getting sued by a midwife client, the kids getting screwed over by CollegeMinus.

Kay Lossehelin Just an FYI that Caresse Crosby and many of the other Duggar-haters who are posting above are here to stir things up. They are bottom-feeders from freejinger and have whole threads where they mock what the Duggar supporters say here. They refer to y'all as "leghumpers." Their whole existence is to snark on what they refer to as "fundies." They despise conservatives and are here for no other reason than to get y'all upset. They can't stand the Duggars or any other family that leads a similar lifestyle.

I mostly despise the hardcore fundie conservatives e.g. Rick Santorum, Mike Huckabee, etc. Those are the conservative types that I can't stand. The Duggars and their ilk are despised by some conservatives. Dr. Phil is conservative and if the Duggars were on his show, he would rip them apart for several reasons. Some mainstream type churches which have conservative members dislike the QF lifestyle. There are some fundie lite families that I find to be a bit likable.

I can't stop laughing at this. Too funny, too funny

Hmmm... lotsa fail there.

1 - We dont "mock," we "snark." They are different things.

2 - We refer to them as leghumpers because thats the best term. Please provide another if you do not like it.

3 - My "whole existence" is to snark on them? I'm pretty sure that I did more good for the world before 10am than they did all week, probably all year. How many lives did they save today? So, yeah... I love FJ, but I am an ebil heathen female with a career...

4 - I despise conservatives? I am one. Thats pretty tough!

5 - Its not that I "cant stand" the duggars, its that I pity them and their ignorant ways. If a consenting adult CHOOSES to live like that then god bless, but forcing a woman or child into a life of subservience simply because they had the bad luck to come out of the wrong vagina, not so much.

I fucking love that I now come with a warning sticker.

^ My main problem with fundies. The kids don't get to CHOOSE how they live their lives and are not allowed to be exposed to other options. One of my friends grew up non-religious and a few years ago became orthodox. She's made the choice, and I'm sure if her future kids wanted to lead a more secular lifestyle she would support them. What bugs me is J'ichelle grew up more secular and went to a public school and won't let her kids have the same opportunity to meet a variety of people.

The leghumpers who constantly bring up the Duggars not being on welfare annoy me. There are people end up on welfare or other forms of government assistance due to really bad situations. Some people do scam welfare. The Duggars pre-TLC had very high chances of ending up on welfare. If Boob died or had been disabled years ago, Mullet would have had a very difficult time. Let's say that the Duggars never got a regular show, they could have some debt after Josie's birth. I remember it was mentioned here in some thread that some of Josie's NICU bills were covered by medicaid.

The leghumpers who constantly bring up the Duggars not being on welfare annoy me. There are people end up on welfare or other forms of government assistance due to really bad situations. Some people do scam welfare. The Duggars pre-TLC had very high chances of ending up on welfare. If Boob died or had been disabled years ago, Mullet would have had a very difficult time. Let's say that the Duggars never got a regular show, they could have some debt after Josie's birth. I remember it was mentioned here in some thread that some of Josie's NICU bills were covered by medicaid.

The next time someone attacks Honey Boo Boo I will answer I thought as long as tey aren't on welfare and the kids are taken care, it didn't matter how they live.

It is hilarious how the leg humpers can't see the indoctrination as you mentioned earlier. They refuse to look up any thing you tell them and think you are making it up. But they believe anything about the Kardashians or Thompsons.

"Miss see you on tv. Hoping be would be back on by now. Hurry back soon. I know you need to live your life. But I love watching how you manage all your baby's"

Yikes on all levels.

I'm wondering if Red Forman lurks over here. The recent post of his is suspicious.

TATER TOT CASSEROLE MAKES ME SAY YUMMMMMM! IF ONLY THE WIFE WOULD MAKE IT MORE OFTEN!!!!!!111!!111!!!!!!11!!! I would really like the chicken biskit recipe though, does anyone have it?1

"Miss see you on tv. Hoping be would be back on by now. Hurry back soon. I know you need to live your life. But I love watching how you manage all your baby's"

Yikes on all levels.

I sometimes feel like banging my head when I read those types of comments. The J'Slaves are the ones managing the kids.

In one of my former career incarnations, I managed employee benefits for large companies. It was common knowledge back then that premature babies were one of the highest dollar value claims a company could get under its health plan. This was before the age of viability decreased to where many miropreemies survive like now. When I watched those Josie in the NICU episodes, I though about how much all of this must be costing (millions), not to mention Jchelle's medical bills too. I call BS on the Duggars not accepting "help", be it insurance or something else, for Josies and Jchelle's medical bills. No way they could pay the millions for Josie alone. Heck, I was recently in the hospital overnight for a procedure, no ICU or anything, and the total bill was $75,000.

Bottom feeders provide a useful function. They hoover up all the dirt, debris and detritus that falls from above, excrete it in a clean, concentrated form that fertilises the soil, and leave the world a better, healthier place for those who have to live in it.

Yup, sounds like us OK - could someone thank them for the compliment?

I'm wondering if Red Forman lurks over here. The recent post of his is suspicious.

Red Forman - isn't that a character from That 70's Show? Fellow snarker, maybe?

In one of my former career incarnations, I managed employee benefits for large companies. It was common knowledge back then that premature babies were one of the highest dollar value claims a company could get under its health plan. This was before the age of viability decreased to where many miropreemies survive like now. When I watched those Josie in the NICU episodes, I though about how much all of this must be costing (millions), not to mention Jchelle's medical bills too. I call BS on the Duggars not accepting "help", be it insurance or something else, for Josies and Jchelle's medical bills. No way they could pay the millions for Josie alone. Heck, I was recently in the hospital overnight for a procedure, no ICU or anything, and the total bill was $75,000.

Jim Bob said they had insurance in one of the Josie episodes. They didn't previously, but luckily picked it up a year or two before she was born. Complained of having to pay the yearly deductible twice though due to the timing.

If Boob and Mullet would do if they had a child with Down Syndrome, that would be a bad situation all around.. I can picture Boob throwing bitch fits at the various costs or copays of therapies.

If Boob and Mullet would do if they had a child with Down Syndrome, that would be a bad situation all around.. I can picture Boob throwing bitch fits at the various costs or copays of therapies.

Definitely. Though I remember when Boob and Mullet renewed their vows they went to Kleinfeld's, there was an episode on Say Yes to the Dress. Unless they got a huge discount for being reality "stars" or whatever, those dresses cost a fortune. Especially custom ones, which I think Mullet had to have to make the dress she picked more conservative. So they have money for a vow renewal dress but not for their kids.

Jim Bob said they had insurance in one of the Josie episodes. They didn't previously, but luckily picked it up a year or two before she was born. Complained of having to pay the yearly deductible twice though due to the timing.

There are containing costs of having micro premies. They need therapy to help with their delays. They are more prone to illness exc. Its not just a large one time cost.

They would just do what the Muncks have done and assign one of their older daughters as his teacher and therapist. Maybe they would allow that daughter to do a Gothard approved College+ course or two on child development or Christian education, but that would be it.

Definitely. Though I remember when Boob and Mullet renewed their vows they went to Kleinfeld's, there was an episode on Say Yes to the Dress. Unless they got a huge discount for being reality "stars" or whatever, those dresses cost a fortune. Especially custom ones, which I think Mullet had to have to make the dress she picked more conservative. So they have money for a vow renewal dress but not for their kids.

Another situation similar to what you described is Mullet having very expensive exercising shoes (someone here said $300 shoes) and excercise equipment, But she and Boob refused to pay for bromball for the the boys. The ice rink near the Duggars used to offer free bromball, but eventually they had to start charging like $5 a session or something. I think having exercise equipment is a good investment for a few reasons. It annoys me that Mullet can have her little treats/luxuries, but her kids can't do anything fun that may cost a few dollars at a time. Mullet probably did a get discount from Kleinfeld's or maybe TLC picked up the bill.

Archived