IGNORED

Amy Duggar and Reed...no more.

sunshine

She'll bounce back from this, life will go on, and hopefully the Duggar kids will see that it's not the end of the world.

Oh, and I'm sure there are successful Duggar cousins the J-kids are never exposed to. They get plenty of Amy because she confirms JB & M's teachings about the perils of disobeying Go(thar)d.

I read that in their book and it just nauseated me. I have a thing about saliva. I can clean all kinds of bodily fluids without blinking an eye, but saliva triggers my gag reflex. I'm sure there are many things Boob and Chelle say that have made Amy uncomfortable or hurt her feelings. They don't strike me as the sensitive types. I mean if they'll record their kid in the bottom of an orchestra pit with a possible broken neck I don't think someone else's feelings are high on their priority list.

I can understand purity desires when it's a "I only want to share that with one person." I think that's silly, but it's your sexuality. It not my job to tell you how many sexual partners you should have.

So up until this point I wasn't so horrified by the Duggar purity push....their indoctrination and manipulation of their children? yes, but the purity thing, I was more like "meh", they're your kids.

I didn't realize that Jim-Bob was teaching his kids that being with another person sexually lessened your worth as a human being, making you so nobody will touch you. He's starting to sound like a rapist.

The more time I spend on FJ, the more horrifying and disturbing I am finding the Duggars. poor kids.

Amy is basically a SAHD, but with more freedom, dating, and without the plethora of younger siblings to be responsible for.

I think she's not doing anything with her life because her goals are ultimately the same as the other Duggar girls - get married and stay home raising kids (although I'm guessing she has no problem with birth control and won't have many babies - a large family seems like too much work for Amy, and she's probably seen a lot being around Jim Bob's family).

I can understand purity desires when it's a "I only want to share that with one person." I think that's silly, but it's your sexuality. It not my job to tell you how many sexual partners you should have.

So up until this point I wasn't so horrified by the Duggar purity push....their indoctrination and manipulation of their children? yes, but the purity thing, I was more like "meh", they're your kids.

I didn't realize that Jim-Bob was teaching his kids that being with another person sexually lessened your worth as a human being, making you so nobody will touch you. He's starting to sound like a rapist.

The more time I spend on FJ, the more horrifying and disturbing I am finding the Duggars. poor kids.

If you haven't, you should check out his bike analogy. Not only will nobody want you if you've been "ridden", but you'll look "worse than something you would have bought at a garage sale." :?

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=14527

If you haven't, you should check out his bike analogy. Not only will nobody want you if you've been "ridden", but you'll look "worse than something you would have bought at a garage sale." :?

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=14527

I wonder how it makes Amy feel to know her uncle looks at her as something that's been ridden hard and put away wet?

Famy is really tweeting up a sooper depressed storm tonight. May I suggest ben and jerry's?

AmyDuggar â€@amyduggar

One day ... Some day God will bring that guy into my life :) looking forward to that day!

34m AmyDuggar â€@amyduggar

What Love is to me:: - sacrifice -hard work ( relationships are not easy) -open communication - being best friends -trusting each other

Famy is really tweeting up a sooper depressed storm tonight. May I suggest ben and jerry's?

I imagine she's downright miserable with VDAY being tomorrow and all.

Is it bad that I rolled my eyes when I read this?

Sorry...I can't imagine posting shit like that on twitter.

Haven't Aunt Michelle and Uncle Jim-Bob given Amy the talk about not giving pieces of her <3 to guys that she's not going to marry? Amy is a bad seed. I'm sure she'll find someone else to gush about on Twitter and Instagram. Does Famy have a real job? Besides the show and her supposid singing career?

Jim Bob and Michelle might be nice to Amy to her face, but I bet when she's not around they use her as a warning to the Duggarlings of what happens when you "give away pieces of your heart."

I'm sure they do. One of the boys (Josiah?) made a comment on the show that even though Amy is different than them they still love her anyway. How nice of them. :roll:

Archived