IGNORED

Time to Wildly Speculate! What is Joshie Doing???

Buzzard

Joshie seems almost out of the used car business to me, given the time he's spent doing anything but. My guess is that he's wheeling and dealing in shady ventures related to god/abortion/politics.

I can't see Josh taking any initiative to work on the car lot, so I have to agree. I think this may turn out to be abortion-y, and definitely turn out to be douchey.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's probably some sort of political agenda, I'm gonna say it has to do with abortion. It makes sense since he went to March For Life, and the easy choice for them (especially males) would be to of course, keep the babiez always, regardless of what you want or what your circumstance is.

Why does the website say he has like 9 other sites? I can't see what they are though

This is what I was just looking at! I can figure out 3 of them but why would you need that many sites?

I was thinking it maybe referred to the book of Ezekial in the bible, more specifically the 14th chapter or even the first chapter, 14th verse. I did check Wikipedia, though, and it does't cite chapter 14 as being particularly significant.

Ezekiel 14:14 is "Though - Noah, Daniel, and Job - The intercession even of the holiest of men shall not avert my judgments."

Why does the website say he has like 9 other sites? I can't see what they are though

I did some sleuthing and found six. He owns the following websites:

championnwa.com

querystudios.com

twoheartsnhim.com

duggarcars.com

gilbatesfamily.com

duggartowing.com

These are the other three:

d _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ e.com

i _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ k.com

h _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ a.com

So he owns the Query site?

I know he set up the original Bates site, but they have moved now, right? In fact, I couldn't find their new site when I searched, if anyone knows I'd appreciate a (broken) link.

Good god, Deanna Duggar is claiming a Christian music ministry now (twoheartsnhim). Isn't she married? Why doesn't she use her headship's name like a good helpmeet should?

I Googled "ez14us" and this very thread came up on the results page. I didn't think the forum was currently public...

ETA: I didn't try to click through.

I had the same happen when I googled FJ digest. I don't know what would have happened if an unregistered user clicked on it though - I sign in automatically

Good god, Deanna Duggar is claiming a Christian music ministry now (twoheartsnhim). Isn't she married? Why doesn't she use her headship's name like a good helpmeet should?

I wonder about that. She's supposedly married to Amy's dad even though she was born out of wedlock. Surely Amy would want to use her dad's surname?

I wonder about that. She's supposedly married to Amy's dad even though she was born out of wedlock. Surely Amy would want to use her dad's surname?

I'm sure she would if her dad was a D list reality star like her uncle.

I Googled "ez14us" and this very thread came up on the results page. I didn't think the forum was currently public...

ETA: I didn't try to click through.

I had the same happen when I googled FJ digest. I don't know what would have happened if an unregistered user clicked on it though - I sign in automatically

I sign in automatically too, but on the computer where I don't, I need to sign in.

It is still private.

I did some sleuthing and found six. He owns the following websites:

championnwa.com

querystudios.com

twoheartsnhim.com

duggarcars.com

gilbatesfamily.com

duggartowing.com

These are the other three:

d _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ e.com

i _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ k.com

h _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ a.com

I think the top one is Duggarautomotive.com

It takes you to duggarcars.com

I still dont know what the last 2 are.

found a website called http://14us.com/ that says

"Welcome to the future of America where the people control the government!"

but it doesn't say who is doing the writig on this. Perhaps the duggars are hopping on that bandwagon.

Sounds like someting Josh might go wiht, especiall since patriot voices is also on his page.

So, it is safe to assume he is not working on his degree with CollegePlus. Josh is so distracted now that he is married. In one episode, he was playing with a toy plane while everyone else is working. It appears he is readily on the computer and iphone, like me. Welcome to the slackers Josh!

I still dont know what the last 2 are.

The one beginning with "I" is integrityautopark.com, but it is no longer active.

(In case anyone is wondering why LostInChaos posted the domain names as if he or she found them during a game of Hangman, the reverse whois lookup tool at domaintools.com lists them that way to get people to pay for a report -- $49 in this case.)

I think Josh believes being a politician involves lots of photo ops, hand shaking, and smiling and eating. He really doesn't see that it involves real hard work and long hours. He doesn't see how politicians have to spend hours working on budgets, on committees, networking, dealing with special interest groups, etc. He probably doesn't remember the long hours his father had to work when JB was a state senator. For Josh, being a politician is glamorized. I suggested to him in a FB message that he take an internship to see what a real day in the life of a politician is like. He never responded, not that I'm totally surprised.

As for owning all those web sites, it's the same. Josh doesn't see the work involved in building a proper website. Even with software, it takes time to get a website up and running properly, so everything works. I can see Josh applying for all those domains, but nothing much coming of them, unless he pays someone to build the pages. He's lazy, and I just don't see him learning HTML basics or using a webpage program. His idea of hard work is doing photo ops at an a pro-life rally.

I will stop my rambling now.

Hmmm... so Josh owns the Gilbatesfamily.com domain, eh? Might explain why the bates changed the URL just recently for the 3rd time. Maybe they didn't want Smugs owning their domain anymore.

I think Amy and Deanna use the last name Jordan legally, but often use Duggar as a sort of stage name because of the famewhore component. The Duggar name is recognizable in the circles where they want to spread their "ministry" efforts.

Archived