IGNORED

"17-year-old guy: I Was Balling Through The Whole Thing"

Marian the Librarian

OT: "I was balling through the whole thing" reminds me of the Seinfeld episode in which Jerry takes his girlfriend to see "Schindler's List," and the two of them make out during the movie instead of watching it--and Jerry tries desperately, and fails, to keep his mother from finding out. Of course she does, and there's hell to pay.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I wish that the interns at Vision Forum would stop using us for grammar corrections. They've changed the word to bawling.

Yes, well, we're evil, edjumakated, heathen, Satanic feminists - but we do seem to be able to provide the occasional moment of service. It did, however, take the interns several days to catch on to this mistake. I'm sure Dougie has an appropriate punishment for them in mind... :twisted:

Yes, well, we're evil, edjumakated, heathen, Satanic feminists - but we do seem to be able to provide the occasional moment of service. It did, however, take the interns several days to catch on to this mistake. I'm sure Dougie has an appropriate punishment for them in mind... :twisted:

Why dont we have a (consenting adult) spanking smilie???

Archived