IGNORED

Predictions for new 19 Kids and Counting - returning 3/12

ljohnson2006

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I wonder if Duggars will adopt.

I don't know that they will. Out of the Duggars, I think Jill would be the most likely to adopt.

Twins!Of course!They run in Smugs family-Anna would show sooner&get big faster,so she wouldnt be as far along as she looks..

Twin's are determined by the mother's side, not the father's side. Except identical twinning, which has no known cause yet.

As much as I'd like to see Jo Frost rip the Duggars a new one, it ain't gonna happen. Boob and Mullet would only tolerate Frost's presence on their show if she agreed to stifle herself on camera, or settled for criticizing inconsequential things. Boob and Mullet cannot tolerate anyone voicing cold, ugly truth to the kids about themselves or their parents.

Oh, how I love Jo Frost. So down to earth, so quietly confident, so sexy and such a wise woman.

I don't know that they will. Out of the Duggars, I think Jill would be the most likely to adopt.

Well, I did wonder if perhaps it doesn't 100% fit in with their beliefs. Of course they'd never say it aloud but it may just be that adoption is not God's will. No opening/closing of womb involved etc.

Well, I did wonder if perhaps it doesn't 100% fit in with their beliefs. Of course they'd never say it aloud but it may just be that adoption is not God's will. No opening/closing of womb involved etc.

Gothard doesn't like adoption, because the 'sins' of the parents follow the child, dontchaknow.

I think either Jana or Jill would adopt. They both seem pretty kindhearted (I don't really like Jill, but she does seem like a decent person, especially around little kids).

Gothard doesn't like adoption, because the 'sins' of the parents follow the child, dontchaknow.

I think either Jana or Jill would adopt. They both seem pretty kindhearted (I don't really like Jill, but she does seem like a decent person, especially around little kids).

This is another gothard thing I don't understand. Aren't you "washed clean" by the "blood of Jesus?" if I can be forgiven MY actual sins by drinking the kool aid how is it that a child cannot? Didn't Jesus say to bring the children to him? How is it that not doing what is commanded when you bring a child who is a kool aid virgin "unto him?"

Oh, right, because that's the only way he can explain why HE hasn't adopted.

Please let TLC do a trash job on these idiots like they did on Kate Gosselin so people can realize that they're supporting a cult that wants to restrict women's rights.

What will we see? More boring as shit. Jesus, they did a whole episode on HUNTING last season. I can't imagine anything more boring than that.

What would I like to see? Actual education, Howlers under control, Jenny and Jordyn getting some love - FROM MOM, older girls courting.

When TLC does decide to end the show, Boob will probably update specials like Matt Roloff did. I also hope that years from a crew member will go public and spill on the Duggars. I don't think all of the crew members like the Duggars.

Irishy is absolutely correct :clap:

Im glad he Irishy was correct-but,w/my "erronious assumption"-it made sense to me-so,ya.I apologized.accept it or dont.

What I said wouldn't even have made sense with the erroneous assumption so yeah, no.

Twin's are determined by the mother's side, not the father's side. Except identical twinning, which has no known cause yet.

Thank you,this has been pointed out-I was mistaken in making a statement about twins running in Josh's family-however the point of my post was about the speculation surrounding Anna's obvious(to me)pregnancy,&why it hadn't yet been announced.I will put more thought into posts that contain fact-based info in the future.

Syd+Marky:

Honestly, it'd probably be best if you just let this whole thing go. Nobody has attacked you or suggested that you should've not spoken up in the first place. People simply corrected your mistaken information lest other people think it was correct. Being corrected is bound to happen on a message board - it's happened to me before, I've seen it happen to a great many other people before as well. It might be the first time that you've been corrected on a message board (which also might be an erroneous assumption on my part :) ), but it certainly won't be the last time!

Try to relax a bit. Most of us are here to snark on the fundies, not on our fellow FJers 8-)

Syd+Marky:

Honestly, it'd probably be best if you just let this whole thing go. Nobody has attacked you or suggested that you should've not spoken up in the first place. People simply corrected your mistaken information lest other people think it was correct. Being corrected is bound to happen on a message board - it's happened to me before, I've seen it happen to a great many other people before as well. It might be the first time that you've been corrected on a message board (which also might be an erroneous assumption on my part :) ), but it certainly won't be the last time!

Try to relax a bit. Most of us are here to snark on the fundies, not on our fellow FJers 8-)

Actually you are fairly close in your assumption.I have never even posted on a message board until joining FJ a week or so ago,and this is the only the second thing I have been corrected on.(the other being that "partial-birth abortion" doesn't really exist) On this twins thing I was frustrated that my actual point was being missed.Being corrected lest other readers take a mistake as fact is understandable&reasonable&something I hadnt thought of.I enjoy reading this site&Im fascinated by this crazy,cultish way of life,so-point taken.Thx

Actually you are fairly close in your assumption.I have never even posted on a message board until joining FJ a week or so ago,and this is the only the second thing I have been corrected on.(the other being that "partial-birth abortion" doesn't really exist) On this twins thing I was frustrated that my actual point was being missed.Being corrected lest other readers take a mistake as fact is understandable&reasonable&something I hadnt thought of.I enjoy reading this site&Im fascinated by this crazy,cultish way of life,so-point taken.Thx

Well, welcome! :D If there's anything that most FJers can agree on, it's that the fundies are quite fascinating! :) Before I found FJ, I knew there were religious fundamentalists, but I didn't realize that they came in the Christian variety. I also lurked for a very long time (I've been on FJ for many years and yet you see my post count) before being brave enough to jump in much at all.

It's also the nature of message boards to have points missed and mistaken assumptions and the like. If you're as precise as possible with your writing (For example, I could've simply added an "I" before the last sentence of my misunderstood post and all of this could've been avoided!) that can be minimized, but it's bound to happen periodically regardless of how careful you try to be.

So keep reading and posting and enjoying the crazy cultish fundies! ;)

This is from the Duggar fan blog:

19 KIDS AND COUNTING: DUGGARS DO ASIA: Tokyo, Japan

Premieres Tuesday, March 12 at 9PM ET/PT (8PM CT)

The Duggars are heading out on the trip of a lifetime...their first visit to Asia! Their first stop is Tokyo, but before they can board the plane, they must successfully wrangle their 40 suitcases from the Duggar home to the airport. They spend their first morning abroad indulging in a traditional Japanese breakfast of soup, seaweed and seafood. Can they master chopsticks and stomach these delicacies, or will they need to rely on snacks from home? Then it's out to navigate the crowded streets of Tokyo, do a little shopping and ride a traditional Japanese rickshaw. To really embrace the Japanese culture and push past the language barrier, the family splits up into two teams for a marketplace race to purchase ingredients for making sushi, a first for this family! It's a race to the finish line because whoever loses the competition has to eat the sushi roll Josie prepares!

19 KIDS AND COUNTING: DUGGARS DO ASIA: Kyoto, Japan

Premieres Tuesday, March 19 at 9PM ET/PT (8PM CT)

The Duggars are making memories on their Asian adventure. For their last day in Tokyo, the family appears as guests on a Japanese morning news program. Will they be able to communicate with their Japanese-speaking hosts or will it all get lost in translation? Later, they are invited to a Japanese carnival where the 25 Duggars compete against the “Master Goldfish Catcher†in Japan. The Duggars then make their way by train to Kyoto, where the girls try on kimonos and traditional makeup, while the boys pick up swords for a Samurai lesson. The trip to Kyoto is not complete without a nap at a capsule hotel! And at the end of the day, the family enjoys one of their favorite foods at a buffet where every thing is pickled.

19 KIDS AND COUNTING: DUGGARS DO ASIA: Beijing, China

Premieres Tuesday, March 26 at 9PM ET/PT (8PM CT)

The Duggars are off to Beijing, China. The family of 25 struggles to navigate the city’s subway system and make it to Tiananmen Square, where they become a tourist attraction themselves. A trip to the Great Wall of China and a local village give the Duggars a traditional Chinese experience and a chance for Jim Bob to show off his haggling skills as the family collects souvenirs. And no trip to China is complete without experiencing some traditional foods, including Peking duck and the more exotic, scorpion! At the end of the trip, Jana and Jill put their midwifery training to work when a member of the television crew suddenly goes into labor. And the family has one final stop – a visit to an orphanage, which is sure to be remembered.

I wonder if they even know the significance of Tiananmen Square. Ah this pisses me off! They get to experience all these places with rich histories that they probably don't know jack shit about!

This is another gothard thing I don't understand. Aren't you "washed clean" by the "blood of Jesus?" if I can be forgiven MY actual sins by drinking the kool aid how is it that a child cannot? Didn't Jesus say to bring the children to him? How is it that not doing what is commanded when you bring a child who is a kool aid virgin "unto him?"

Oh, right, because that's the only way he can explain why HE hasn't adopted.

:clap: :clap: :clap: Thank you, Buzzard. As usual, you said it better than I could.

I would LOVE to see TLC throw Mr. Headship BOOB himself under the bus for the controlling piece of shit he is. I'm not sure how many of you saw my post about the Duggars trip to Granby Ranch (the ski hill they went to in Colorado). I was talking to my same customer again today telling him thank you and for giving me an "eyewitness" account of the Duggars off camera. I felt proud that I actually had something to contribute to these discussions-You ALL make me laugh so hard with what you say and I felt like I could finally contribute a bit with at least some snark worthy stuff-ANYWAY...My customer asked me if I talked about the Grandma. Ahhhh!!! I totally forgot to mention this in that post.

SO...Grandma Duggar fell on the hill and got hurt. The ski patrol was called. BOOB stepped in and wouldn't let ANY male patroller tend to her. Then when they got to the bottom of the hill they put her in the medic room...not only could a male not touch her and ask her the normal questions (ie: does it hurt here, does it hurt there) while pushing on her legs...they CLEARED ALL MALES FROM THE MEDIC ROOM. Even though there was a privacy curtain and they couldn't see anything. I should note that when the ski patrol checks you out, no articles of clothing are removed unless there are signs of an open wound. Grandma Laundry's injury was something of a twisted knee/sore knee/ligament issue.

He had the best response to me today when he said...."Well shit...knowing what I know of them now...Grandma was probably begging for some male touch. :clap: :dance:

As far as the Duggars Do Asia awesomeness. I hope that the people they encounter don't get the wrong impression about all Americans because they met the holier than thou Duggars.

"At the end of the trip, Jana and Jill put their midwifery training to work when a member of the television crew suddenly goes into labor".F-U Internet moment? I didn't know that Jana was a licensed midwife. I knew that Jill was an apprentice, but I had no idea that Jana was also going through the training. "See, viewers? My daughters are real midwives who can deliver a baby in Japan on the spot".

Well China gives Jim Bob an opportunity to expound on the evils of the one child policy.

Cue Boob talking about how overpopulation is a myth and the China's one child policy is wrong.

Archived