IGNORED

Predictions for new 19 Kids and Counting - returning 3/12

ljohnson2006

Nancy Grace had twins at 47. She and her daughter almost died though.

I'm not Nancy Grace's biggest fan by any stretch of the imagination, but there's a basic difference between Grace and Mullet: A BRAIN. I'm sure Ms. Grace did everything her doctor told her while pregnant. She also did not give birth eighteen times beforehand. Mullet seems to think that The Lord-a (fundie pronunciation) will save her from herself.

It is difficult to imagine there are medical professionals in this day and age that would agree to treat Michelle Duggar during another pregnancy. Their malpractice insurers wouldn't cover it. Of course, the Octomom managed to find someone to implant eight embryos, but IIRC, that doctor lost his or her license pretty rapidly.

I'm looking forward to watching TLC throw the Duggars under the bus this season. If the previews for the Japan/China trip episodes are any indicator, it might finally be happening.

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I would LOVE to see TLC throw Mr. Headship BOOB himself under the bus for the controlling piece of shit he is. I'm not sure how many of you saw my post about the Duggars trip to Granby Ranch (the ski hill they went to in Colorado). I was talking to my same customer again today telling him thank you and for giving me an "eyewitness" account of the Duggars off camera. I felt proud that I actually had something to contribute to these discussions-You ALL make me laugh so hard with what you say and I felt like I could finally contribute a bit with at least some snark worthy stuff-ANYWAY...My customer asked me if I talked about the Grandma. Ahhhh!!! I totally forgot to mention this in that post.

SO...Grandma Duggar fell on the hill and got hurt. The ski patrol was called. BOOB stepped in and wouldn't let ANY male patroller tend to her. Then when they got to the bottom of the hill they put her in the medic room...not only could a male not touch her and ask her the normal questions (ie: does it hurt here, does it hurt there) while pushing on her legs...they CLEARED ALL MALES FROM THE MEDIC ROOM. Even though there was a privacy curtain and they couldn't see anything. I should note that when the ski patrol checks you out, no articles of clothing are removed unless there are signs of an open wound. Grandma Laundry's injury was something of a twisted knee/sore knee/ligament issue.

He had the best response to me today when he said...."Well shit...knowing what I know of them now...Grandma was probably begging for some male touch. :clap: :dance:

This could be one of the most disturbing things I read about the Duggars and I have read a lot. This is a prime example of how the domionionist crowd is really turning into the American Taliban. I guess in their world women can no longer be treated by men for anything just like it was and probably still is in Afganistian. It looks like TLC is covering up most of the extreme beliefs that the Duggars have. They show Hannie and Josie being treated by male doctors. Is there an age limit when females can not see male medical professionals? Why does Grandma have to fall prey to Boob's beliefs as far as I know, she is not QF or ATI? What else is TLC covering up?

The more I think about the original post, the angrier I get. Please all Duggarlings and Grandma, please run and run for your lives.

I am pleased that I wrote this post without unloading the Fbomb because I so want to use it.

I'm not Nancy Grace's biggest fan by any stretch of the imagination, but there's a basic difference between Grace and Mullet: A BRAIN. I'm sure Ms. Grace did everything her doctor told her while pregnant. She also did not give birth eighteen times beforehand. Mullet seems to think that The Lord-a (fundie pronunciation) will save her from herself.

It is difficult to imagine there are medical professionals in this day and age that would agree to treat Michelle Duggar during another pregnancy. Their malpractice insurers wouldn't cover it. Of course, the Octomom managed to find someone to implant eight embryos, but IIRC, that doctor lost his or her license pretty rapidly.

I'm looking forward to watching TLC throw the Duggars under the bus this season. If the previews for the Japan/China trip episodes are any indicator, it might finally be happening.

I also think the Japan/China trip might be throwing them under the bus too. The Europe trip did throw them under the bus a bit. Footage of Anna and Grandma Mary whining about food and saying that English food wasn't "normal" was aired. John David's douche comments about tea time was also aired. I think occasionally some of the TLC editors make sure that certain things are aired to slam the Duggars. I think some of the editors probably dislike the Duggars after watching hours and hours of footage.

ETA: I also agree with what you said about Mulley and Nancy Grace. Mullet has an arrogance regarding her health. She thinks God will always save her. I also think the rumors about Mullet doctor shopping after having conflicts with physicians is true.

I'd love to see one of the J'Slaves walk out, and Boob and Mullet actually have to parent their kids. Wow. How crazy would that be?

Me too, I am hoping at least one of the oldest girls leaves. It is sad watching just watching them rot there.

I also wish one of the J'Slaves would leave. I think they fear their parents quite a bit. Jill is in the best position to leave, but she won't because she has fear and she is also a major parents pleaser. The girls would also be frightened to leave because they have no work experience. I also get the strong feeling that Grandma Duggar, Deanna, and Amy would refuse to help them because they don't want conflicts with Boob. Boob probably wields a lot of power his mom, sister, and niece.

Archived