IGNORED

Josh Duggar Loves Himself

merrily

Great, guys, now I'm picturing Josh sleeping with one of those weird anime body pillows of himself.

I think the last time I saw that pillow case it was in Michael's crib.

That might be even weirder.

If Michael needs therapy when he is older, like at least half his aunts and uncles, we will know why.

If Michael needs therapy when he is older, like at least half his aunts and uncles, we will know why.

I just had a vision of Jenny, Jordyn, Josie, Mac, Mike, and Marc carpooling together to therapy in about 20 years.

Jordyn: "Seriously, Mike, STFU with your whining. You think you had it bad? Have you seen any of the old footage from "the show"? I wandered around like a lost automaton ragdoll with hair that hadn't been combed in months, foraging for my own food. They all wanted to know why I ate fish heads in Japan. Uh, duh, it was food, which is more than one can say about empty ice cream cones. You see the episode when I got my head stuck in that friggin' non-child friendly railing? The entire family stood there and laughed at me! And you should have seen the dirty looks Jessa Buddy used to give me when no one else was looking....."

Archived