IGNORED

Sunshine Mary takes a stand against ugly modern women

snuggles911

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm in the camp that I think she's a troll. And may not even really be female! It's all too perfect...maybe I'm still paranoid after Ruth but I got the same feeling with her after Rachel gave up her child to a lesbian couple. It's appealing to everything MRA's believe and not deviating hardly at all.

It's good for arthritis too. I believe the mechanism is that it releases endorphins. I doubt that happens though when you are just a receptacle.

You know what else releases endorphins? Eating hot peppers. Also vigorous exercise. As to sex being the cure for headaches, I've had sex while headachey-- sometimes it helps, sometimes it aggravates the pain. It certainly doesn't help as much as taking a pill.

I meant to comment on the beginning of this thread but I've been a little busy. I'm an avid gardener located in North Carolina. Two things I wanted to mention. First I always wear long pants, even in the middle of summer because of mosquitoes, fire ants, and poison ivy. Second, I would be extremely careful of planting morning glories-- particularly if you live in the South. They quickly become invasive and are almost impossible to eradicate. The problem is they strangle any nearby plants and in the summer they grow unbelievably fast. I spend a lot of my time in summer pulling the vines off of my flowers and vegetables.

There's not a lot there, SSM stopped public updates around a year ago and started blogging on wordpress in mid-2012 after reading Thinking Housewife for a year prior.

On a bright note, Sunshine stood up to her husband HolyHandgrenade yesterday during a car event. He owns a Mini Cooper with vanity plates of course, and they were trying to set a world record with other Mini Cooper owners while on vacation.

HHG wanted me to stand up with my head through the sun roof while driving across the windy Mackinac Bridge at 50 MPH to get a better photo. Sorry, honey, nothing doing.

She wouldnt do it if he talked her into it, but if he ordered her to, she would have just done it even if it was dangerous and could result in her dying?

SSM and her husband go to a very popular megachurch? There is a whole megachurch full of these people?! :cray-cray: I swear to God, sometimes I never, ever want to go back to the US (nothing against the US, it is lovely. It's just that most of these people seem to be from there).

No, she has posted before about how deluded and wrong the other women at her church are, so obviously the church they go to is just not as enlightened as SSM and her husband.

ETA: For all of those still waiting for facebook PMs, she does have a fake twitter account...

Archived