IGNORED

Duggar/Bates Predictions

singsingsing

I think they got the idea from JB who made it clear that there is no rush to get married. Michelle hinted the JB was overprotected on the idea that girls getting married. The language he used towards the girls (women) on marriage and how he is on money is pretty much the same...they want to please their dad. It could be that Michelle has to bend JB's ear on things. She doesn't seem to that much influence on everything or he is just completely stubborn. :mouse-shock:

I think Michelle just takes that submissive thing way too seriously.and or he has emotionally beaten it into her.I suspect he did that at a young age,when he got her to quit cheerleading.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's Jill!

Remember the epi where Jessa asked if Jill could ride home with JB and the Bates. Girl was crushing then and now it's time to act upon it!

I want it to be Jana/Lawson but I think it's Jill/Nathan which was my prediction earlier in this thread.

It's Jill!

Remember the epi where Jessa asked if Jill could ride home with JB and the Bates. Girl was crushing then and now it's time to act upon it!

I want it to be Jana/Lawson but I think it's Jill/Nathan which was my prediction earlier in this thread.

Are we sure she rode with the Bateses? I honestly believe it was another family. I can visualize Jessa asking Jim Bob to let her ride with him and he agrees and asks Jill to come with him in front of Michelle. Then Michelle responds nonverbally with glee (slightly jumped up and clasped her hands) while Jill was selected to go, and Jill smiles, lips pursed. Can anyone identify which episode this was?

I definitely remember that episode, but I can't remember which family it was. It might not have been the Bateses.

Jill/Nathan would be an interesting prospect. Jill seems very keen on missionary work and he wants to be a minister. He's also organizing that missions trip, and she was just in Asia with Jim Bob, wasn't she? Hmm... I could actually see them together. Guess we'll see.

it was the Carpenter Family. Starts 9:00. I originally described the scene in such vivid detail, which was pretty inaccurate. Oh well :)

Are we sure she rode with the Bateses? I honestly believe it was another family. I can visualize Jessa asking Jim Bob to let her ride with him and he agrees and asks Jill to come with him in front of Michelle. Then Michelle responds nonverbally with glee (slightly jumped up and clasped her hands) while Jill was selected to go, and Jill smiles, lips pursed. Can anyone identify which episode this was?

I am not sure of the episode but it was not the Bates, it was a different family. JB was leaving to buy a vehicle. So, maybe two seasons back.

I am not sure of the episode but it was not the Bates, it was a different family. JB was leaving to buy a vehicle. So, maybe two seasons back.

I just watched this episode the other day. There were 2 families visiting, the Pinkertons and I think the Carpenters. It was in season 4. I think the episode is Duggars do dinner.

Supposedly Alyssa and John are getting married May 24 2014. Congrats to Kira, Godisnotsogood, Markie, doubleT, and anybody else who guessed May. You have won a magical invisible pickle from Jeebus.

I thought February engagement, June wedding, so wrong and wrong! I also guessed September 2015 baby and I'm sure I'll be wrong on that one, too.

I really hope they don't get shipped off to HQ for internship. Not the girls anyway. Gothard likes to molest his interns, and all of the Jslaves are really really pretty, so may be targeted by him :(

If there have been molestation rumors, that could very well be why JB & M have been keeping their children away from HQ.

Edited because I read further down the thread and saw the links about Gothard's abuse.

Supposedly Alyssa and John are getting married May 24 2014. Congrats to Kira, Godisnotsogood, Markie, doubleT, and anybody else who guessed May. You have won a magical invisible pickle from Jeebus.

Thank you. I got the engagement date wrong though. Now hurry up and get pregnant first Erin so I can win another invisible prize.

Thank you. I got the engagement date wrong though. Now hurry up and get pregnant first Erin so I can win another invisible prize.

I still bet Anna will trump any first Bates grandbaby.

I just saw the instagram pic that Smugs posted of Anna in the striped shirt. Her belly is looking very full and round, but it's a loose shirt with horizontal stripes. It could be that she has a mom belly after having 3 babies close together, but I think there's a very really possibility that she's jestating an M'baby right now.

I just saw the instagram pic that Smugs posted of Anna in the striped shirt. Her belly is looking very full and round, but it's a loose shirt with horizontal stripes. It could be that she has a mom belly after having 3 babies close together, but I think there's a very really possibility that she's jestating an M'baby right now.

I think so too - she's lost a lot of weight in the face, so I don't think it's weight from Marcus

Upon comparing the most recent pic to a pic of Anna when visiting the Kellers a couple of months ago (which also had us speculating). I definitely think there's a bun in the oven. My guess is that she's 2-3 months along.

• 2 months later...

I wonder how far along Whitney's pregnancy is. If Erin gets pregnant again soon, and Alyssa gets a honeymoon pregnancy, all three of the newly married adult Bates children could have pregnant wives at the same time (and 3 new grandbabies in a six-month period).

I predict Erin will get pregnant again as soon as she can.(I do hope they wait a reasonable amt of time,after healing from the d nc).But by the end of the year,I predict she will be either several weeks or several months pregnant.

I also think Anna will be announcing a pregnancy with M4 by the end of the year.

Whitney will give birth to a healthy baby sometime this year.

Alyssa will announce a pregnancy this year as well.

I'm not sure if Jessa will get married this year.If not this one then next year though.Jill will follow shortly after that.

Possibly Jana and Jinger will enter a courtship after those weddings.

Michaela may be married by the end of the year.

Those are my predictions.

I don't think any of the Duggars or Bates men will enter courtships anytime soon,but I could be wrong.I just see it as being all about the ladies for now.I think they're the ones the D's get the most attn from.

The Bates I think don't care about that,it's just worked out that most of the women will be gone first,it seems.For Jim Bob,it's all about timing and ratings,I believe.

I find it a little strange that John David is still single. He should be fully able to marry by now and you'd think thought of having sex and only sharing a house with one other person would be attractive!

I like the idea of Siah and Carlin

I'm going to go ahead and say that something is going on for JD. If not, he's definitely hunting for a wife. (Based on tonight's talking head)

I missed it! what did JD say? he always seems so laid back and content w whatever is going on at the moment.like he doesn't have much motivation or drive.

Archived