IGNORED

Duggar/Bates Predictions

singsingsing

I missed it! what did JD say? he always seems so laid back and content w whatever is going on at the moment.like he doesn't have much motivation or drive.

He was laughing and joking about him and Joseph remaining bachelors forever and then stopped and got a big smile on his face and said NOT!

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

JD's got to be courting soon if he's not already. Sure, he's not the best looking guy and he seems a bit dull, but you know there are plenty of young fundie gals who would think they hit gold with him. He's got his business, he's got his house, and now straight from the horse's mouth: he definitely does NOT want to stay a bachelor. He's 24. Although if he wants to wait until he meets the right girl and he's a bit picky and he just hasn't met her yet, I can't fault him for that.

JD's got to be courting soon if he's not already. Sure, he's not the best looking guy and he seems a bit dull, but you know there are plenty of young fundie gals who would think they hit gold with him. He's got his business, he's got his house, and now straight from the horse's mouth: he definitely does NOT want to stay a bachelor. He's 24. Although if he wants to wait until he meets the right girl and he's a bit picky and he just hasn't met her yet, I can't fault him for that.

I'm not going to lie, if I were a fundy girl (thankfully, I'm not) I'd probably do whatever it took to snag me a Duggar boy.

No he's not hot (or even attractive to me) but it's the fundy lottery. I don't think any of those couples will ever live without electric, water, food on the table.

JD has a good work ethic and seems like he'd be a least tolerable to live with. Throw in the added perks, instant fame, stable life, and lots of travel and I'd be at his church with bells on in my finest denim skirt :wink-kitty: I'd much rather try to make a go with JD than take a risk on someone like John Schrader or the Pearl fake husband.

Kelsey,don't forget your flip flops!

Actually I agree,and he seems like he would be easy to please.If he were mainstream/secular,I think he would be the type to say to his wife,'honey,bring me a beer' after work,and just be happy to prop his feet up and chill on the sofa all evening watching tv.(in this case it would be a coke).

And if his wife is too tired for sex,I don't see him as a Jim Bob who expects it anyway.Or if she doesn't want a lot of kids,I think he would be happy with that.

• 2 weeks later...

Whitney is due in October (or very early November) and her due date was 1 week after Erin's (hers was October, which is how I figured out Whitney's).

Hmmm, so technically Cherin got pregnant first, but Whitney will have the first baby, so everybody wins! Today's prize if the tater tot of zero calories (because you'll be eating it with your imagination). :P :dance:

Jer Duggar/Carlin Bates. Am I off on the ages? They're cute. Just sayin'.

I only like the idea of them together if they escape together. Decca Mitford style.

Hmmm, so technically Cherin got pregnant first, but Whitney will have the first baby, so everybody wins! Today's prize if the tater tot of zero calories (because you'll be eating it with your imagination). :P :dance:

except for erin.

I only like the idea of them together if they escape together. Decca Mitford style.

Decca Mitford was an awesome woman. I've read all of her books.

I find it a little strange that John David is still single. He should be fully able to marry by now and you'd think thought of having sex and only sharing a house with one other person would be attractive!

I like the idea of Siah and Carlin

Due to the fact that it IS NOT CLEAR to whom the poster is referring to, this post has been edited. We DO NOT ALLOW speculation on the sexual orientation of minors, PERIOD.

Decca Mitford was an awesome woman. I've read all of her books.

Off topic to say I just LOVE me some Decca Mitford. I mean, the woman ran away from her affluent home at 18 to marry her cousin and fight for the communists during the Spanish Civil War. What's more romantic than that?? I love all of the Mitford sisters (except Unity, who I am required to hate for obvious reasons). I read a great book about the family, called, appropriately enough, 'The Sisters: The Saga of the Mitford Family', by Mary S. Lovell. I highly recommend it, very juicy stuff.

It is a possibility but it won't matter because they will pressure him into marriage like they did with david waller.

I think all the kids down to the twins jeremiah and jedediah will try to have a marriage like their parents. it has just been installed in them so deep they don't know any different and they want to obey their parents. and right now their "circle of society" is not getting any fundie light or more liberal. Josh wants to be like his father (family-wise), jill just said she a family as big as possible. i think all the older kids are just "unfreeable".

there is no possibility for them to not want to get married at all (i'm looking at john-david here) or to be gay (jinger?). it does'nt count! they do as they are told, that's it. only with a midlive crises around 40, well into their marriages, will they know the truth about themselves! my prediction :-P i hope im wrong!

Edited for TOU violation. WE DO NOT ALLOW speculation on the sexual orientation of minors, PERIOD.

I am a Floridian so I'm well equipped in this area :lol:

lol,so is my daughter,but her new dog just chowed down on her new pair of $40 flip flops.lol.oh well,live n learn :)

lol,so is my daughter,but her new dog just chowed down on her new pair of $40 flip flops.lol.oh well,live n learn :)

$40 flip flops?! What?!

Locals are the best brand of flip flops (and you can finally buy them online so you don't have to go to Hawaii for them) and they're less than $20.

I can't see them tending bar together in Miami though......

I can't see them tending bar together in Miami though......

Oh, but wouldn't it be beautiful if they did? :D

$40 flip flops?! What?!

Locals are the best brand of flip flops (and you can finally buy them online so you don't have to go to Hawaii for them) and they're less than $20.

I think she got them online,I'm not sure.she lives in port st lucie.

I am going to say this ONE MORE TIME, then I am passing out warnings. WE DO NOT ALLOW SPECULATION ON THE SEXUAL ORIENTATION OF MINORS HERE, PERIOD.

Adults are fair game - under 18 IS NOT.

Directly from our rules:

*Do NOT post speculation concerning the sexual orientation of any minor children. These kids have no say in their lives being put out for public consumption and their lives are hard enough without their homophobic parents getting the idea from us that one of their children may be gay. Users who are unable to abide by this rule after warnings have been issued will be placed on a Journey to the Heart to consider their actions.

• 3 weeks later...

New prediction: Erin and Alyssa (nee Bates) will be pregnant with their first children at the same time.

Jill and Derek will announce their first pregnancy in October. Yeah, a big part of me hopes that they don't hurry into baby making and that they spend some time traveling and doing humanitarian work, but if they're going at it without contraceptives (or natural family planning), they'll be expecting before the year is out.

New prediction: Erin and Alyssa (nee Bates) will be pregnant with their first children at the same time.

Jill and Derek will announce their first pregnancy in October. Yeah, a big part of me hopes that they don't hurry into baby making and that they spend some time traveling and doing humanitarian work, but if they're going at it without contraceptives (or natural family planning), they'll be expecting before the year is out.

I think October is probably optimistic for Jill. I see her announcing in late August/early October

when is Alyssa's wedding date? I think it's probable Erin will be pregnant again before she is.Idk how long the dr has told her to wait though,and if they will do that or not.no b/c.so...

Alyssa is getting married on the 24th (?) I think.

Erin will be ahead if Alyssa in terms of pregnancy, but I could see them having babies born within 6 weeks of one another.

wow,didn't realize it was that soon.if the dr has told erin an chad to wait a bit,(which is likely) then Alyssa could very well get pregnant bf erin does.

Archived