IGNORED

Duggar/Bates Predictions

singsingsing

wow,didn't realize it was that soon.if the dr has told erin an chad to wait a bit,(which is likely) then Alyssa could very well get pregnant bf erin does.

The longest I've heard to wait after a D&C was 6 weeks, but that was for one much later than Erin's. Erin's was at 7 weeks. I've heard people that miscarry that early were told they could try again whenever they were comfortable. Either way, 6 weeks would be pretty close to the wedding, if not before it (I don't know when exactly she miscarried).

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Considering Erin didn't even have an embryo form, she shouldn't have to wait long. The most common suggestion that I've heard is for one normal cycle and that's mostly for dating the pregnancy.

I'm betting that Erin, Alyssa, Whitney, Jill and Anna will all be pregnant at the same time, though with due dates a few months apart.

Considering Erin didn't even have an embryo form, she shouldn't have to wait long. The most common suggestion that I've heard is for one normal cycle and that's mostly for dating the pregnancy.

This is what I was told after my early m/c. The good news is that women are typically very fertile after a m/c and tend to conceive shortly thereafter (or so my OB told me). I miscarried last March and conceived again in May. Fingers crossed for Erin!

Archived