IGNORED

MICHELLE DUGGAR PREGNANT WITH TWINS!

actuallyjessica

That was brilliant. :clap: Although, I should have known it was a fake when I saw how articulate JB and Michelle were. Usually, their grammar and syntax are all over the place.

damn. i should have added that they were 'purposing to conceive' or that 'this is michelle's favourite season of life'

My eyes bugged out of my head when I scrolled through the message board! :pink-shock: Good job! :lol:

My heart stopped for a second when I saw the thread title, then I remembered what day it was. :lol:

Same here!!

Sarah Maxwell is in a courtship would have been good too. So would John Shrader gets an actual job and David Waller admits he's gay.

When I first saw this tread I was like "Yeah right", but the article totally got me. I literally started to feel sick and got goosebumps!

Great prank!!! :lol:

Sarah Maxwell is in a courtship would have been good too. So would John Shrader gets an actual job and David Waller admits he's gay.

Love these also!! Wish they were true!!

Very well done! I saw the headline and paused and nearly cursed, poor twin babies was my first thought, Glad it was April fools joke. :)

We should really make FJ an "April Fools"-free zone. Too many potential heart attacks . . .

Too many believable scenarios.

I was wondering if TLC was really that desperate for ratings!

Haha, I actually thought: "I hope this is a joke!" Nice job on writing that up, though. It was exactly what they would say.

Love these also!! Wish they were true!!

John Esther and David admit to their long time love affair. Sarah is going to move in with Esther to help her with the kids. ; o )

Archived