IGNORED

Amy Duggar's show "A Duggar Leaves Home" - MERGE

NotALoserLikeYou

post-315-14451998739334_thumb.jpg

TLC is seriously scraping the bottom of the barrell. See their other "upcoming shows"

"The Leah Remini Project" (working title) -- New series, summer 2014: "Actress Leah Remini is about to prove that real life is funnier than fiction with this new series about her wisecracking, no-nonsense, hardworking family."

"Psychic Matchmaker" -- New series, summer 2014: "Florida psychic Deborah Graham uses her unique gift to help her clients find love by playing matchmaker and seeking out their soul mate."

"Curvy Girls Bridal" (working title) -- New special, summer 2014: "The savvy Harris sisters own a one-of-a-kind bridal salon where full figured brides experience their dream of finding the perfect wedding dress."

"Heidi to the Dresscue" (working title) -- New special, summer 2014: "Heidi Elnora is an Alabama bridal designer who thinks every bride is one of a kind, and should have a custom gown to match."

"Long Lost Family" (working title) -- New special, summer 2014: "Follows people who are looking to reunite with -- or meet for the first time -- the family and loved ones they have desperately been seeking."

"The One That Got Away" -- New special, summer 2014: "Almost everyone has that one person who unknowingly holds a piece of their heart. Follow as these individuals seek out their lost loves for a chance to re-connect."

"Welcome to Allentown" (working title) -- New special, summer 2014: "Hit the road with a musical family of 10 living out their dream: Spending their lives together on one bus as they travel the country performing."

"Listed Sisters" (working title) -- New series, fall 2014: "Go into the fast-paced real estate world with three of the most entrepreneurial sister duos across America, as they hustle during the height of selling season."

"Risking It All" (working title) -- New series, fall 2014: Three families who are fed up with the pressures of the modern world decide to move 'off the grid' in hopes of reconnecting with each other."

"The Speegle Life" (working title) -- New series, fall 2014: "A multigenerational southern family leaves their successful church in Florida to help their two daughters find a new congregation in Alabama."

http://zap2it.com/blogs/duggars_family_ ... on-2014-04

:wtf: on the speegle life...

Atleast KHate and Famy seem to have a "special."

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd take Amy over mouthbreather Anna, who is so grating to me with that stupid baby voice and her vacant eyes and the way everything is just, aw shucks, so hard to figure out. But I'd take "Psychic Matchmaker" over Amy.

TLC is seriously scraping the bottom of the barrell. See their other "upcoming shows"

http://zap2it.com/blogs/duggars_family_ ... on-2014-04

:wtf: on the speegle life...

Atleast KHate and Famy seem to have a "special."

That list looks like something that would have been written as satire 5-10 years ago. :cray-cray:

I thank TLC for such hideous offerings as it will help me cut down my TV time.

There have been different rumors over the years about Amy's surname. Last year I was on the 19kac twop thread, and posters quoted one of Amy's tweets where said that her last name was indeed Duggar in response to people who had been asking her if it was her real last name. Amy did release an independent country album back in 2006 or 2007 under Amy Jordan which was mentioned on twop. The theory twop posters had was that Amy used Jordan as a stage name because Duggar isn't an attractive last name. I don't know if we will ever have the right story on Amy's last name.

It is obvious that she does enjoy some of the attention she gets from being connected to Boob and his family. But as previously mentioned, she doesn't perform all that much which will likely be a strike against her in Nashville. Some of the people trying to make it in Nashville have more experience than Amy does and they probably work harder too. I think she is a better singer than her relatives. But her voice isn't extremely great.

Amy Duggar IS her name...

She was born out of wedlock. So she was technically born a Duggar.

:o and she's around the Duggars? Jb must teach his children about sin by using her as an example.

Well I'm going to give Leah Remini a chance, just because she blew the cult. The rest I don't care about.

I may even tune in to hear Amy sing for a couple of minutes (not a country fan though). That is, if I can pry the remote out of the headships hand.

Well I'm going to give Leah Remini a chance, just because she blew the cult. The rest I don't care about.

I may even tune in to hear Amy sing for a couple of minutes (not a country fan though). That is, if I can pry the remote out of the headships hand.

I'll also give Leah a chance too. But I wouldn't be surprised if Leah keeps mum on Scientology due to how dangerous some of the cult members are.

• 2 weeks later...

Amy not-a-Duggar is leaving home :|

examiner.com/article/amy-duggar-from-19-kids-and-counting-talks-about-jill-jessa-and-her-new-show

Amy is not a Duggar. Never had been, and never will be unless she marries a Duggar.

Although it's not her legal name now, I suppose it is possible Duggar is the name on her birth certificate as Deanna was not married when she was born.

Her last name may not be Duggar but she is a Duggar because her mom is a Duggar. It drives me crazy when it is made to seem that you do not have the same genes or standing in a family because your last name is different. She is as much a Duggar as Jill.

So a 27 year old woman leaves home and gets her own spin-off reality show :roll:

I can't help but feel that reality TV has reached a new low

So a 27 year old woman leaves home and gets her own spin-off reality show :roll:

I can't help but feel that reality TV has reached a new low

Yup. Comes in under the category of "who cares". :disgust:

Someone should give me my own spin-off because I am less annoying than Amy. We can have super-thrilling episodes like:

Georgiana Buys a House

Georgiana Has a Plumbing Fiasco

Georgiana Paints a Room

Georgiana Pays her Bills

Georgiana Gets a New Cat

then spin that off into:

3 Cats and Adopting Again <---Where I get my dog

3 Cats and planting a Garden

3 Cats and taking the car into the shop

I tell you, grown-up life is THRILLING TEEVEE.

I wonder if I could get a reality TV show about how I sit around and watch TV while contemplating going out, but never actually doing it.

And there could be an entire episode about how I have a hard time bein reasonable when picking seeds for my garden.

Yup. Comes in under the category of "who cares". :disgust:

I left home when I was 21. Someone give me a pony!

Her last name may not be Duggar but she is a Duggar because her mom is a Duggar. It drives me crazy when it is made to seem that you do not have the same genes or standing in a family because your last name is different. She is as much a Duggar as Jill.

By relation, she is a Duggar. But what irks me is that she only started using the name so she could ride their coat-tails. It's all about association. The Duggars seem like they only barely tolerate her at times. She tries so hard to get everyone to look at her, look at her because she's related, that they're probably annoyed with her.

I wonder if I could get a reality TV show about how I sit around and watch TV while contemplating going out, but never actually doing it.

And there could be an entire episode about how I have a hard time bein reasonable when picking seeds for my garden.

Well, there is already The People's Couch which records people's reactions watching TV. Your show could be a spin-off.

Someone should give me my own spin-off because I am less annoying than Amy. We can have super-thrilling episodes like:

Georgiana Buys a House

Georgiana Has a Plumbing Fiasco

Georgiana Paints a Room

Georgiana Pays her Bills

Georgiana Gets a New Cat

then spin that off into:

3 Cats and Adopting Again <---Where I get my dog

3 Cats and planting a Garden

3 Cats and taking the car into the shop

I tell you, grown-up life is THRILLING TEEVEE.

You forgot 'Georgiana Goes To The Dentist.' You should be able to get two or three episodes out of that one--Georgiana Has A Root Canal, Georgiana Has Her Wisdom Teeth Pulled,' etc. :lol:

*not that I wish those horrific things on you! :doh:

Well, there is already The People's Couch which records people's reactions watching TV. Your show could be a spin-off.

How about a reality show that shows me surfing Free Jinger? :lol:

Actually it could feature several members and switch back and forth from our respective living rooms, watching us reading and typing to each other… :popcorn2: :popcorn2:

Archived