IGNORED

Amy Duggar's show "A Duggar Leaves Home" - MERGE

NotALoserLikeYou

Snarky Jer. 8-)

i loved his question.

Did you see the look on the Duggar's faces? OMG, they were all like WTF Amy. :wtf:

She can't sing at all. I was embarrassed for her. I about died when the guy said her voice sounds good on tape. Uh yeah after you enhance it and make it sound better.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i haven't watched the special, but the duggarfamily on tumblr posted bonus footage, of deanna, grandma and amy going to a tattoo parlour, so amy could prank them. well, grandma pulls out a pocket bible and starts preaching at amy to not get the tattoo... she's just as bad as jimbob and michelle.

i haven't watched the special, but the duggarfamily on tumblr posted bonus footage, of deanna, grandma and amy going to a tattoo parlour, so amy could prank them. well, grandma pulls out a pocket bible and starts preaching at amy to not get the tattoo... she's just as bad as jimbob and michelle.

Link?? I keep searching and every time it says "Amy gets inked" or something stupid, it takes me to a clip with stupid face masks. Even the one from Amy's twitter.

I'm not a Amy fan. But I've always liked the genuine close bond that she has with Grandma Mary. I think Grandma Mary might find Amy easier to be around. The J'Slaves minus Jana can be a little too smug at times.

No matter what anyone says about Amy, I prefer her over her uptight cousins.She seems to be much like JL who never was afraid of stating an opinion. He would be proud of her for at least trying at something that interests her. I think Grandma wanted to be Fundie for a long time and JL would not go for it.

Anyway I wonder if Amy thought about being a music publisher or opening her own studio? Maybe she could be a demo singer get experience and confidence or advertise to sing at weddings etc. She needs to think small first.

I didn't realize that none of the Duggars followed her on instagram and I gotta say I'm a little annoyed. I know at least Anna used to follow her. Why don't they follow her? It's like one big F U. Theyre showing their disapproval. Very judgy.

I didn't realize that none of the Duggars followed her on instagram and I gotta say I'm a little annoyed. I know at least Anna used to follow her. Why don't they follow her? It's like one big F U. Theyre showing their disapproval. Very judgy.
Maybe they do, but use fake names or don't because they are not allowed to view her heathen pictures! :o

I didn't really think about it when I watched the special, but you're right, for someone who is supposedly so passionate about music, she has done very little to pursue it so far. Doesn't she realize that she needs lots of practice before going to Nashville? Or maybe it was a one-time offer by TLC and she had to take it or they wouldn't pay for another trip? Either way, I felt sorry for her producer (I think), he had to deal with Amy's inexperience and Mary telling him how to do his job.

No matter what anyone says about Amy, I prefer her over her uptight cousins.She seems to be much like JL who never was afraid of stating an opinion. He would be proud of her for at least trying at something that interests her. I think Grandma wanted to be Fundie for a long time and JL would not go for it.

Anyway I wonder if Amy thought about being a music publisher or opening her own studio? Maybe she could be a demo singer get experience and confidence or advertise to sing at weddings etc. She needs to think small first.

I actually find her uptight cousins more appealing. Well, some of them, anyway. I mean, they were raised in a cult telling them that both higher education and the outside world are sinful and dangerous. Of course they haven't "done much" with their lives from our perspectives.

Amy doesn't have that cultural excuse. She wasn't raised to think college or the workforce were evil and she wasn't raised to believe that women who worked outside the home were sinful. And she's 27 (?) with no education or job to speak of besides babysitting who is delusionally traveling to Nashville for two weeks in hopes of making it big when she's never even written a song or had vocal training. She's entitled and spoiled. Even the "Nike!" Duggars know more about the difficulty of the music industry than Amy does, and music is supposedly her "thing."

Not that I think you are "wrong" for liking Amy more! I just can't. stand. her. Ugh.

I don't see Amy anymore annoying than Jim Boob or Smuggar. Boob and co. act too smug for my tastes. JIm bob thinks he's funny and Josh acts like a know-it-all. Let's face it. John David and Jana are 24 and seem to be doing nothing with their lives as the rest of the young Duggar adults. Amy isn't using religion as an excuse to remain home. She is just fun loving and not about to pop out babies every year.

Archived