IGNORED

Duggars By the Dozen - General Discussion - Part 6

happy atheist

Which video was that?

I thought it was sweet, Priscilla playing with Kenzie. She seems to me like she is a good mom. I can't tell obviously from just David's videos, but what I have seen, she seems like a sweet woman who is good with the kids. (God that sounded sooo fundie)

It's the puddle video. And David says, "Paul likes the water, but Kynzie should probably stay out of the water." But actually, I went back & watched the video again, & you can hear Anna in the background telling her to stay out of the water, right before David says it. So I guess I kind of overreacted.

I do think Priscilla is very sweet & good with kids & is a good mom (except for the whole raising-them-in-patriarchy thing.) But with each new video I feel more & more that she has a little something missing in the brains department. One of those new videos, where she just goes on & on in a rambling monologue, is just odd.

And I concur that Anna really really looks pregnant. Belly shape, pale face, tired look...

• Replies 936
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Anna is pregnant (and it looks like she is) then who's going to help with the pregnancy and birth? Jill is in Arkansas and will be married in June. I have no doubt that there are plenty of competent midwives near where she lives but how many are willing to be on TV?

It's the puddle video. And David says, "Paul likes the water, but Kynzie should probably stay out of the water." But actually, I went back & watched the video again, & you can hear Anna in the background telling her to stay out of the water, right before David says it. So I guess I kind of overreacted.

I do think Priscilla is very sweet & good with kids & is a good mom (except for the whole raising-them-in-patriarchy thing.) But with each new video I feel more & more that she has a little something missing in the brains department. One of those new videos, where she just goes on & on in a rambling monologue, is just odd.

And I concur that Anna really really looks pregnant. Belly shape, pale face, tired look...

Yes, Anna is telling Kynzie to stay out of the water - so it is a "Mama Says" not girls can play in the puddle not boys.

This is what makes me 51% sure that Anna is actually pregnant this time:

[attachment=0]anna.jpg[/attachment]

(She's the one in the back)

And the fact that she's got that slightly ill/tired look she usually has during early pregnancy.

Oh yeah, that is a pregnant belly! (And I never call out pregnant women...) Why do they keep trying to hide her pregnancies? :roll: Marcus is nearly a year. We all know it's about time..... She's going to keep popping out kids every 18-24 months.... Joshie, I hope you've figured it out by now, your in *deep*. You are not going to be "blessed with 2-3 kids....

If Anna is pregnant (and it looks like she is) then who's going to help with the pregnancy and birth? Jill is in Arkansas and will be married in June. I have no doubt that there are plenty of competent midwives near where she lives but how many are willing to be on TV?

Maybe its twins and she'll have to go to the hospital :pray:

Ugh! Those David Waller videos make my blood boil. Why is it ok for Paul to play in the puddle, but not Mackynzie? Because he's a boy? I'd understand if they were going somewhere, but it seemed as though they were all just heading to the park.

I took it as David was letting Paul play in the puddle, then Mackynzie came over and wanted to join, but Anna said no. I figured Anna just didn't want her to get all wet before getting in the car. Nothing wrong with that!

There are a bunch of comments missing from that picture. Clearly Jessa or Jinger or whichever Duggar daughter is doing that page (and I suspect those two use it the most) don't like conflicting views. However, it might be good for them to get a new thought in their head for once.

I took it as David was letting Paul play in the puddle, then Mackynzie came over and wanted to join, but Anna said no. I figured Anna just didn't want her to get all wet before getting in the car. Nothing wrong with that!

Yes, a couple of posts up I copped up to overreacting.

How long do you think it'll be before the Duggars are passing out books, and trying to make the tornados in Arkansas all about them?

There are a bunch of comments missing from that picture. Clearly Jessa or Jinger or whichever Duggar daughter is doing that page (and I suspect those two use it the most) don't like conflicting views. However, it might be good for them to get a new thought in their head for once.

Twitter or Instagram? I've only seen the latter and there was plenty of dissent there a couple of hours ago. Of course, they may have come through and cleaned it up since then. It certainly wouldn't surprise me; the easiest way to avoid debate is deny that the position is debatable.

Instagram. Someone quotes bible verses where God killed babies and unborn. They also mentioned they had a friend who was pregnant but needed chemo and either way the baby would die so an abortion was needed. Its gone. And a few other comments, you see where someone responded but you can't see their comments.

Hmmm...interesting. Story of their lives: they dish it out and beat you over the head with their viewpoint, but cannot stand even the slightest bit of dissent. I guess this goes with their inability to think critically at all.

BUT someone is reading these before they delete them. And if it IS the oldest girls, maybe one day someone will say the right thing, and it will bug that girl until she figures it out. In a way, its almost like we get to witness right back at them... Just not their kind of witnessing.

How long do you think it'll be before the Duggars are passing out books, and trying to make the tornados in Arkansas all about them?

They are probably down there helping because they did the last time. Not big fans, but I believe they were sincere with helping. A few of them showed up shortly after the tornado hit. I'm sure there was no way to censor that type of devastation for a bunch a sheltered young adults. I remember when a tornado hit our town before help arrived. Bodies in the field. Bodies in trees. Houses torn to nothing but scraps. I DIDN'T want to see that, so I commend anyone who has the guts to do it while trying to help. :cry:

BUT someone is reading these before they delete them. And if it IS the oldest girls, maybe one day someone will say the right thing, and it will bug that girl until she figures it out. In a way, its almost like we get to witness right back at them... Just not their kind of witnessing.

This is kind of how Megan & Grace Phelps-Roper realized that what they'd been raised to believe just wasn't quite right.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2 ... rance.html

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/03/0 ... 04639.html

(Didn't break links because I think they're "safe.")

Ok I guess my instagram wasn't acting right because the missing comments are back. Or they blocked the person and then unblocked them haha

I didn't see the video, so correct me if I'm wrong, but from everything we've seen of Mackynzie she's the type of little kid who gets freaked out by messy stuff. She got really upset about throwing the flower petals n the ground when she was a flower girl. When she was doing her school lesson she really, really wants it to be perfect. I thought it was funny that Anna had to tell her the saying they used was "practice makes progress" because Mackenzie said " practice makes perfect"...,so it sounds like something that comes up with her a lot. Some little kids are just like that.

I think you are thinking of Jordan.

Amy is singing at Jill's wedding. Will she be accompanied by howlers?

I wonder if Jill wanted her to or this was just good publicity

Bet that depends on how her test 'show' thing goes...and that we'll see her being asked (or not) or shown (or not) depending on how it goes.

Or, I guess, depending on how quickly after the wedding they plan to air it, if they instead they do the reverse and try to use showing Jill talking about wedding plans and asking Amy (whether by choice or by force) as a launching pad for Amy's show instead.

Dang...what's with all the Roe vs Wade shirts? Looks like Ben is rubbing off on them. Looks like the WHOLE family is wearing them :shifty-kitty:

You know, I'm not so convinced about Anna being pregnant again.

As another poster pointed out, her weight seems to fluctuate quite a bit. Take this photo from Josh's instagram from about 3 months ago

http://web.stagram.com/p/641452792962703945_5173671

There were lots of comments on that pic about how Anna looked pregnant there. Then look at the pic someone else posted from about a month ago, where she is wearing the pink top. Almost flat stomach.

Not saying she definitely isn't pregnant again, as that was the first thing I thought when I saw the video. But going back through the last few months, she seems to vary between an almost flat belly, and looking 4-6 months pregnant.

http://web.stagram.com/p/709369034652145156_645991684

I Am The Generation That Will Abolish Abortion

Pro-life want death. They are more pro-death than us, pro-choice. They want mother to commit suicid. You know what Duggar ? If I would not have abortion, I would have try with an hanger, or I would have killed the baby at his birth. But I guess that for you, it's better to kill a living baby than a bunch of cells.

Archived