IGNORED

Duggars By the Dozen - General Discussion - Part 6

happy atheist

The oldest Bontrager boy has just arrived in northern Arkansas for a month's "apprenticeship" with a preacher:

bontragersingers.blogspot.com/2014/05/mitchell-leaves-home-for-month.html

He's 21--any chance for a Bontrager/Duggar romance?

He's also living alone in a dumpy apartment in the church--I don't think the Duggars would allow their kids to live alone for a month, even if its under the watchful eye of a minister.

Nope I don't think so. He's staying in highland, ar which is almost 4 hours away

• Replies 936
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nope I don't think so. He's staying in highland, ar which is almost 4 hours away

Ben Seewald lives four hours away from Jessa.

Wasn't Kristina trying to use yams as birth control??

I know this isn't what it means, but I keep imagining someone shoving a yam up there and calling it birth control.

I know this isn't what it means, but I keep imagining someone shoving a yam up there and calling it birth control.

Well, I guess it would keep something *out*! :o

Would probably be more effective ...

This gave me my cackle of the day :lol:

Maybe a spot opened up at Duggar Motors and he's ready to get started :shifty:

That might not be too far off. Perhaps he could use his auto glass skills and incorporate them into the Duggar family business?

Interesing--according to that article,

Wasn't Kristina trying to use yams as birth control??

Yams??? Yams don't do anything to prevent pregnancy. I learn something new everyday on this board.

Guest LilaFowler
Maybe a spot opened up at Duggar Motors and he's ready to get started :shifty:

That might not be such a bad idea. He'd probably be better at running the car lot than Josh. Ben seems like he doesn't actually mind doing work. Josh on the other hand...

Or maybe he and Jessa just signed a lucrative deal with TLC and all those 0's on the check inspired him to quit his job because now he's "rich". :lol:

Oh, good eyes LogansMama! He was listed there just last week.

Is there any chance that the job was tied to his community college work-- a type of work study thing? And now its May and the school year is over, so the job is over?

Off topic, but I am loving the increased mainstream media/pop culture attention that the Duggars are getting this season, because so much of it is negative.

I was at a work meeting earlier this week, and someone mentioned an ornate, ceremonial room in our building, and the guidelines about who gets to use it. Someone else said, basically, we'd let small well behaved groups in that room, but "we wouldn't let the Duggar Family in there or anything."

Off topic, but I am loving the increased mainstream media/pop culture attention that the Duggars are getting this season, because so much of it is negative.

I was at a work meeting earlier this week, and someone mentioned an ornate, ceremonial room in our building, and the guidelines about who gets to use it. Someone else said, basically, we'd let small well behaved groups in that room, but "we wouldn't let the Duggar Family in there or anything."

Haha. Even the masses know that the howler monkeys are out of hand.

There's been a couple anons on the Duggar Fan Tumblr that seem to indicate that Jinger and Jana have been seen abouts with a guy.

Anonymous asked: We just saw them at the grocery store. He was pushing the cart and Jana was walking along with him and Jinger was walking behind them. He was wearing a lite grey shirt that read 'Choose Your Rate, Choose Your Fate' in black, jeans, and black converse. Later on they were behind us in the check out. We heard Jinger say, "You know Italian is her favorite." He responded "Oh really" smiling at Jana. She smiled back at him and said "Yeah". I am so happy right now!

Anonymous asked: OMG I am at a Starbucks in Springdale, Arkansas and Jana Duggar just left with Jinger and a guy who we did not recognize. My sister said his green tea frap said 'Jack'. Who could this be? What could this mean?

Anonymous asked: I live in Tontitown as well and we saw Jinger at the grocery store today and I think me and my daughter got the opportunity to talk with the young man they were with based on the clothes they said he was wearing. He was walking alone in front of us and his jean belt loop got caught on our cart. He apologized and said they were new and a little big on him. We laughed and he grabbed something off the top shelf for me and walked off.

Grain of salt.....I have a hard time believing that 3 separate people are big enough fans to know where to go on tumblr to talk about it, but it would be very interesting if true.

Just to jump on the ISB, do we know any fundies around Jana's age named Jack?

Good grief, I hate to think how much work will be dumped on poor Joy if all 4 of them are preparing to jump ship.

I figured a Duggar boy would be the next to go. I don't think Michelle would let all 4 older girls go all at once.

Archived