IGNORED

Duggars By the Dozen - General Discussion - Part 6

happy atheist

Any chance that FRC is already cutting Josh loose and he's going to move back to Arkansas? Of course what will he do since the car lot was sold?

we can hope, but I don't think he'd move back. He wants to styay in the fundie spotlight.

• Replies 936
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I can see that thread, but the whole forum has been crashing for me on and off today

I can view and post to the thread now.

Ben's twitter is still up. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

*waves back* I'm new too!

Huh, yeah you're right. It was gone yesterday. Well, thanks for making me look crazy, Ben.

I don't see Part 4 on the list, but there is a link at the end of Part 3. Unfortunately for me, that link leads to the error message.

There's a sticky about upcoming scheduled maintenance, and inside that thread it mentions that some stuff might be a little wonky here and there in preparation for the 5/17 maintenance. I think that's possibly what the problem is.

Here is the link for the house Josh and Anna were renting:

http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/249-P ... ce=message

I don't know about others but I feel uncomfortable posting the links to their home. I mean, I know the Pickles Duggar FB page posted it, and thats their prerogative, but I dont feel comfortable with it being posted here. There are minors living there with a mother who we can see from the show spends a lot of time alone (well with the kids). That coupled with the cray cray fanaticism of the leghumpers does not bode well. This is all imho, but had to mention. I am not sure if posting their info is against our terms of use, or if others even care about posting personal info like that, so feel free to weigh in. We are already under a ton of scrutiny from the fundies we snark on, dont want to actually give them a valid reason to hate on us. .02 cents

Ok long time lurker & attempting to not make a complete ass of myself, BUT did anyone notice on the Duggar fam IG that Jana was next to this random dude and then when the video would have had them together in direct sight it pans toward the ground (the end of video)? Am I just reading to much into this? Anyways Hi.

http://instagram.com/p/n9BXz3Glbf/

post-10230-14451998911946_thumb.jpg

Hello!. I noticed the guy too but it almost looks like Ben in glasses? But his nose and mouth don't look quite right....

That's what I was thinking, but it didn't seem to match up with his facial features to me. Plus then the whole Jana/Jack stuff that may or may not be donkey dust. I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed

post-10230-14451998912476_thumb.jpg

post-10230-14451998912994_thumb.jpg

It's crazy how glasses can change how a person looks. Not as drastically as the Superman universe seems to think, but they definitely make a difference, especially in a low quality video :P :?

Okay, so I had to go be a creeper on the zillow posting. Did anyone else notice the amenities include a wine cellar as well as a bidet in the master bath?? NIKE!! Isn't that too defrauding for a fundie?

Okay, so I had to go be a creeper on the zillow posting. Did anyone else notice the amenities include a wine cellar as well as a bidet in the master bath?? NIKE!! Isn't that too defrauding for a fundie?

And what about that Jacuzzi tub? Too defrauding or a better place for the next home birth than the bidet?

And what about that Jacuzzi tub? Too defrauding or a better place for the next home birth than the bidet?

I guess josh thinks he's living the high live. I really doubt he hasn't seen defrauding material. :naughty:

I guess josh thinks he's living the high live. I really doubt he hasn't seen defrauding material. :naughty:

For sure. He seems to be online all the time (and I seriously doubt Anna's always watching over him) and I'm sure he has a lot more freedom out in DC than he ever had in Arkansas. He almost strikes me as the type to tell his wife he's working late when he's really out watching the strippers. I can't exactly see him going that far, but you probably get where I'm going with this.

For sure. He seems to be online all the time (and I seriously doubt Anna's always watching over him) and I'm sure he has a lot more freedom out in DC than he ever had in Arkansas. He almost strikes me as the type to tell his wife he's working late when he's really out watching the strippers. I can't exactly see him going that far, but you probably get where I'm going with this.

It's times like this I wish I had computer hacking skills. Oh, to be a fly on his hard drive. I have a feeling his internet history is extremely interesting, and maybe not in ways we think.

That's Ben.

You're 100% sure? Just a quick glance it kind of looks like Ben but when you really look closely it doesn't look so much like him. Plus Ben has a typical look that a lot of men have when you look quickly at them but then upon further inspection you can see differences in appearance.

You're 100% sure? Just a quick glance it kind of looks like Ben but when you really look closely it doesn't look so much like him. Plus Ben has a typical look that a lot of men have when you look quickly at them but then upon further inspection you can see differences in appearance.

There's no way I can be sure without seeing pictures of Ben from that day, but I do think it is him. Even if it's not, I don't think that they're close enough to question whether it's a courtship or not.

Plus that's a fairly public event. They wouldn't have a boy Jana is courting/special friends with there unless they announced the courtship.

It looks like Ben from the side, but then when he's more facing the camera, it does NOT look like Ben one bit. I don't think it's him.

My guess is Loudon County, VA. Smuggar is interested in Virginia politics. Anyplace closer-in than Loudon County is going to be out of their budget. Their old house is listed for $2400/mo. My 3-bedroom townhome in Northern Virginia would rent for much more than that; probably around $3,000. Plus, Fairfax County is now "purple," leaning towards blue. I'm sure Smuggar wants to be in a more conservative county.

Loudoun is a good guess, but for the sake of my hometown, I hope they stay far, far away. Also, Loudoun is becoming more and more blue as the years go on and more northern transplants move into the area.

If he really wants to indulge his delusions of grandeur and be in a solidly Republican town, he could always move to Great Falls! (and maybe even run into Santorum at the Safeway.)

It looks like Ben from the side, but then when he's more facing the camera, it does NOT look like Ben one bit. I don't think it's him.

I just watched it again. It's definitely him. He has Ben's facial hair.

Lately Ben has been combing his hair down (perhaps to imitate Jessa's bangs?) and the guy in this picture seems to have shorter hair in front.

Archived