IGNORED

Duggars By the Dozen - General Discussion - Part 6

happy atheist

Also I think Jana is courting. It's odd she's wearing the heart and not Jinger. I just watched one of the first videos they put on the Duggarfam IG where they are doing the book signing and Jill, Jessa and Jana all are wearing the hearts and Jinger isn't.

Actually Jinger was wearing the same necklace during the book promo

KEDoU29.jpg0tdZ8pK.jpgPqabnrJ.jpg

• Replies 936
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm guessing it's a shared accessory then.

It's been said before and I'm going to say it again-- I'm holding out for Jana Duggar and Tim Tebow. A bunch of my friends just met him in Illinois and he's just as hot in the low quality Facebook photos as he was in magazines. Free Jana!!

So I just had a thought..

What happens if Jana meets a good Christian man. He has his own business, he has succumbed to the Gothard way of life. The problem is before he came to see the error of his ways he was a rebellious teenager and he had meaningless sex with random girls.

Would he be suitable? He is what they want a good provider, leave the children up to God, he has been celibate since his decision.

Will he have baggage? Do just women have baggage?

So I just had a thought..

What happens if Jana meets a good Christian man. He has his own business, he has succumbed to the Gothard way of life. The problem is before he came to see the error of his ways he was a rebellious teenager and he had meaningless sex with random girls.

Would he be suitable? He is what they want a good provider, leave the children up to God, he has been celibate since his decision.

Will he have baggage? Do just women have baggage?

Could you be describing Dereck (minus the business)?

KEDoU29.jpg

Hoping I split the photos and quoting up correctly. Jinger looks really petite in that photo. I hope everything is ok there.

Edit to add for clarity: By petite I mean thin (I don't know how tall they are, but I think height and weight are both involved with petite? Oh I don't know; it is has been a long day here in Germany).

Could you be describing Dereck (minus the business)?

I really wasn't thinking of him but in general. Would that guy be Duggar worthy?

At first I thought it looked like Ben too, especially because he loves those overly bright-colored shirts, but I agree with someone else that the nose is pointier, and the fact that he's standing with Jana instead of Jessa says a lot to me. Maybe they have similar taste?

Also, in most of his pictures he doesnt slick his bangs up, although he does sometimes. Most of the time his hair most recently looks like this: http://instagram.com/p/n8n6y2GlYS/#

I now leaning toward it's Ben because his jawline is identical(and his hairline was like that close to now, if you look at his Twitter it's not that long ago that his hair was swept up instead of down) and I just don't think they would post a photo of Jana's beau for us all to speculate about. I would think someone else might, but not the duggars themselves.

Sure the Duggars would if they were close to ready to make the announcement. We saw Derick in a photo before the Duggars made the official announcement.

Sure the Duggars would if they were close to ready to make the announcement. We saw Derick in a photo before the Duggars made the official announcement.

That photo was posted on a PRIVATE Instagram that was not by owned a Duggar.

They still allowed the photo to be taken and Derick was seen by people outside the family.

They still allowed the photo to be taken and Derick was seen by people outside the family.

1. The person you tried to contradict said that someone else might take a picture and post it but not the Duggars.

2. It was private, meaning you had to know the person to see it. I don't think anyone expected it to be leaked.

3. This video gives Ben (I'm certain it's Ben) a lot of viewing time. The photo of Jill and Derek didn't even have a clear view of his face.

Didn't someone(an anonymous commentator) claim that Jinger is courting Jonathan Steiger?

Interesting post on the Duggar's Instagram. They posted a video of the boys doing book reports and some kiss-ass posted something to the effect of "And Mama Duggar homeschools them all. Oh that's SOOOO terrific" (I though there was a vomiting emoticon for insertion here.) And Heidi Query's brother posted, "No, my sister Heidi does." Boo yah!!

3. This video gives Ben (I'm certain it's Ben) a lot of viewing time. The photo of Jill and Derek didn't even have a clear view of his face.

I thought the photo had a very clear view of Dericks face? He looked very familiar.

I thought the photo had a very clear view of Dericks face? He looked very familiar.

You could see his face but not details. Everyone had a different interpretation of what he looked like. There were SO many potential guys that didn't look alike or like he ended up looking like any of them.

Interesting post on the Duggar's Instagram. They posted a video of the boys doing book reports and some kiss-ass posted something to the effect of "And Mama Duggar homeschools them all. Oh that's SOOOO terrific" (I though there was a vomiting emoticon for insertion here.) And Heidi Query's brother posted, "No, my sister Heidi does." Boo yah!!

Yay Query boy!

Yay Query boy!

Uh-oh! He's gonna get in trouble for that! Don't ya'll think it's odd for him to say something that the rest of the world will take as negative? He grew up with the Duggars. Just shocked he would say that :think:

Didn't someone(an anonymous commentator) claim that Jinger is courting Jonathan Steiger?

That was me and it wasn't a claim. It was pure speculation based on the fact that his is the only personal twitter account other than Ben and Derrick's that the Duggar's are following. I suggested Jinger because he looked quite young.

That was me and it wasn't a claim. It was pure speculation based on the fact that his is the only personal twitter account other than Ben and Derrick's that the Duggar's are following. I suggested Jinger because he looked quite young.

I was talking about an anonymous commentator on the duggarblog. Someone said Jinger is courting Jonathan and Anna is due in September.

post-9867-14451998915637_thumb.jpgThat's Ben in that video. Here is a pic with Ben wearing glasses...

Archived