IGNORED

Duggars By the Dozen - General Discussion - Part 6

happy atheist

I was talking about an anonymous commentator on the duggarblog. Someone said Jinger is courting Jonathan and Anna is due in September.

Ok so you didn't mean me. But still prior to that I posted on http://duggars.tumblr.com/. My point is that there is no real basis to these rumours/claims. It was a theory that blew up so quickly based on almost no evidence. You know like the internet always does. I would take all of these people's claims and sightings with a grain of salt.

• Replies 936
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok so you didn't mean me. But still prior to that I posted on http://duggars.tumblr.com/. My point is that there is no real basis to these rumours/claims. It was a theory that blew up so quickly based on almost no evidence. You know like the internet always does. I would take all of these people's claims and sightings with a grain of salt.

But didn't you state it as fact: Jana is courting and Anna is pregnant? There wasn't a maybe or perhaps it was was a statement. I need to look for it.

Wait..someone outside the family is homeschooling the kids? Full time, not just a specific subject?

I need to read up on these Query people.

House Hunters International is in Kathmandu helping two young women find a place to rent. They are working for "an organization." Also, they had never met before meeting in Nepal, and their first meeting looked a lot like the Jill/Derick meeting at the airport. This has me wondering whether there is any way it's the same organization. They're wearing jeans.

I just acknowledged it wasn't me but you are missing my point. I give up! :pull-hair:

I apologize

Edited to correct spelling

I get that. I'm not saying I believe the rumors. All I said was that there is a rumor that Jinger is courting.

Oh Lordy. Really OT. Those pictures of the four older girls really got my mind a pondering. My initial thought was, "oh look, it's the March sisters..."

Then I realized

Jill = Meg

Jinger = Jo

Jana = Beth

Jessa = Amy

I had a good laugh.

:clap:

Oh Lordy. Really OT. Those pictures of the four older girls really got my mind a pondering. My initial thought was, "oh look, it's the March sisters..."

Then I realized

Jill = Meg

Jinger = Jo

Jana = Beth

Jessa = Amy

I had a good laugh.

Wait..someone outside the family is homeschooling the kids? Full time, not just a specific subject?

I need to read up on these Query people.

Well now J'Uterus is free for her hobbies....

[attachment=0]10014546_553141721451308_706303734_n.jpg[/attachment]That's Ben in that video. Here is a pic with Ben wearing glasses...

I had forgot about that picture, but yeah I think that clears it all up.

Hoping I split the photos and quoting up correctly. Jinger looks really petite in that photo. I hope everything is ok there.

Edit to add for clarity: By petite I mean thin (I don't know how tall they are, but I think height and weight are both involved with petite? Oh I don't know; it is has been a long day here in Germany).

She does look quite thin, but I think part of it may be how she's standing. The part to me that looks scary skinny is her left arm, but I think it might be an optical illusion, caused by being partially covered by Jill's shirt and hair. :think:

I had forgot about that picture, but yeah I think that clears it all up.

Wow, yes, I have to change my vote. That's definitely Ben in that video.

So the Duggars deleted the comments. That's okay though, someone on the 19 kids Facebook page posted a screen capture for all to see.

on a completely unrelated note my daughter is watching a Dora the explorer movie and Dora's voice is weird.

Wow, Jana is so much smaller than her sisters. She must have got her height from Michelle, lol.

Then I realized

Jill = Meg

Jinger = Jo

Jana = Beth

Jessa = Amy

I had a good laugh.

I've always thought of Jana as Beth. And then I get sad when I realize she will never read LW, at least not while at home. It's full of way too many feminist ideas and even shows what true courting was like in the 1800s. Which isn't the ATI definition.

Keep in mind that Jinger and Jana has worn the same heart necklace. It could just be jewelry being shared between two sisters.

Keep in mind that Jinger and Jana has worn the same heart necklace. It could just be jewelry being shared between two sisters.

or they're courting the same guy.

mindblown6.gif

mindblown6.gif

Ew that made me think "what if they married the same guy." Which led to how awful it would be to get sloppy seconds after the guy had sex with her sister.

mindblown6.gif

OR he's courting John-David.

Wait who is courting John David?

It's gotta be that Jonathan Steiger guy. Obviously.

I've always thought of Jana as Beth. And then I get sad when I realize she will never read LW, at least not while at home. It's full of way too many feminist ideas and even shows what true courting was like in the 1800s. Which isn't the ATI definition.

It always makes me sad to think of all the wonderful books they have never read. And then I think of all the wonderful music they aren't allowed to listen to, and I get really depressed. I mean, when I was a teenage girl, listening to my favorite bands was a nearly rapturous experience. I cannot imagine a life without music and stories.

Archived