IGNORED

Duggars By the Dozen - General Discussion - Part 6

happy atheist

No. They deleted the whole thread and then put that at the top so it looked like they were crediting her the whole time. There was nothing crediting Heidi until Peter called them out.

Thank you for saying what I said as if you were saying anything different.

• Replies 936
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is the janny nalon Pinterest Jill's or Jana's?

It's suspected to be Jana's. Jill's is Jilly Dilly.

Just a note, the board that was once named Jilly Dilly is now named wedding. So even if it is Jana's it's not necessarily her dream wedding, just wedding stuff in general. Maybe Jessa is now engaged or getting close to it, so she's naming it wedding so she can pin ideas for both sisters.

Thank you for saying what I said as if you were saying anything different.

The point is that they didn't credit her originally. Then they got called on it, got rid of evidence, and pretended they always credited her. That is not what you were saying, even if it's what you meant to say.

The point is that they didn't credit her originally. Then they got called on it, got rid of evidence, and pretended they always credited her. That is not what you were saying, even if it's what you meant to say.

Yes it is. I said they were called out for not crediting her and the comment was deleted.

I was talking to the people who said they were hiding the fact that Heidi helps by deleting her brothers comment. They didn't hide the fact, they just hid his comment. There's a big difference.

Yes it is. I said they were called out for not crediting her and the comment was deleted.

I was talking to the people who said they were hiding the fact that Heidi helps by deleting her brothers comment. They didn't hide the fact, they just hid his comment. There's a big difference.

Sorry. I was confused because you replied to me and not to those people.

Sorry. I was confused because you replied to me and not to those people.

Oh okay. Yea I didn't know any other way to use the image while posting from my phone. My phone doesn't let me copy an image location, only save it.

George Takei just posted the article on the duggars grocery bill. He's obviously not aware of their anti gay activism. His commenters are responding very negatively. I wonder if he will respond once he realizes how they really are

facebook.com/georgehtakei

I was thinking about it. I know the Duggar kids have had some stitches but have their been any broken bones? Seems weird to have that many kids as wild as theirs and not produce any broken bones.

Yeah, one of the Howlers did, he had to be taken to the hospital and Michelle was doing her usual plastered on creepy smile and trying to get a good shot of it with her camera.

Has anyone seen George Takei's latest post on Facebook? He gives a shout-out to the Duggars for how they manage their finances.

Lots of people are attempting to educate our Uncle George in the comments section, but plenty of leghumpers are on board to defend the Duggars, too...

Yeah, one of the Howlers did, he had to be taken to the hospital and Michelle was doing her usual plastered on creepy smile and trying to get a good shot of it with her camera.

I thought that was a stitches and broken tooth situation not broken bone (I know teeth are bones but people view them as different so I don't count that).

J'Chelle and Boob do everything for their kids. they can't give credit to anyone else. J'Chelle delivered all of them, ya know. That makes her the best mom alive. Gag me!

I thought that was a stitches and broken tooth situation not broken bone (I know teeth are bones but people view them as different so I don't count that).

He fell 12 feet into an orchestra pit -- broke out two front teeth, fractured his jaw and sprained his knee.

He fell 12 feet into an orchestra pit -- broke out two front teeth, fractured his jaw and sprained his knee.

It was Jason. I felt bad for the poor kid. He was lying there in agony and what did the family do for him? They whipped out their cell phones and started taking photos and video footage.

Maybe some Duggars will find a furure career in the paparazzi?

Also I listened to the book report clips. I heard a biography of The Wright Brothers, The Life of George Washington, and some other book I couldn't make out. I'm hoping to give them the benefit of the doubt and say that this was their biography unit, not an indication that they don't read fiction.

Does anyone have the text of the Heidi post? I didn't see it.

Scroll up, or back. There's screenshots.

Apparently the duggar tumblr posted a photo of jana / jinger (but I think it was jana) with their "special friend" but it's been removed as they were asked to take it done by the family or something. Has anyone seen this picture? I missed it and the curiosity is torturing me! :pink-shock: lol

Hopefully George will look into the Family Research Council a bit more and Josh Duggar's association with it.

I watched a little of that episode where Jason fell into the orchestra pit - didn't Michelle claim she was taking pictures so she could show them to the medical team? Although I'm not really sure how that would help at that exact moment. I seem to also remember her saying that two of her children were trained as first responders, so they had the medical training necessary to help Jason until the ambulance arrived.

It was Jason. I felt bad for the poor kid. He was lying there in agony and what did the family do for him? They whipped out their cell phones and started taking photos and video footage.

Maybe some Duggars will find a furure career in the paparazzi?

Yet he still had to be dressed in his suit and be part of the show the following day.

Yes, poor kid was trussed up and pushed around in a wheelchair instead of being allowed to stay in the bus in pajamas or at least comfortable clothes.

I didn't catch what Peter wrote though. What page is the screenshot or post on?

Archived