IGNORED

Duggars By the Dozen - General Discussion - Part 6

happy atheist

I didn't catch what Peter wrote though. What page is the screenshot or post on?

Its back a page or two. Or look at the 19 Kids And counting Facebook page. Someone posted it there too

• Replies 936
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did anybody send a comment to George Takei? I'd love to see him react to their collective ass-hattery.

Yes, poor kid was trussed up and pushed around in a wheelchair instead of being allowed to stay in the bus in pajamas or at least comfortable clothes.

This is what first made me think twice about the Duggars. No child or adult should be expected to preform after such a traumatic event. They should be in bed resting. There was no need for him to be there with the rest of the family.

He would need one of his sisters (moms) but the show could go on without them.

And likely the reason the girls took down that Instagram post. I admit to stirring the pot, telling some poor girl that kids don't smoke in the classroom, and teachers don't cuss (in public). I might have also noted that state law prohibits anyone other than a parent or legal guardian to homeschool children in Arkansas....UNLESS Heidi is a certified teacher and the Duggars are paying her - agreed that will happen when Hell freezes over.

I'm all for homeschooling if done right. In my state a tutor or certified teacher can help with homeschooling. Michelle is suppose to be homeschooling. She's the parent. She's breaking the law

I'm all for homeschooling if done right. In my state a tutor or certified teacher can help with homeschooling. Michelle is suppose to be homeschooling. She's the parent. She's breaking the law

I've said it before and I'll say it again, every state has a different law. Arkansas merely says parents must provide the curriculum, not the instruction. They aren't breaking any laws.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, every state has a different law. Arkansas merely says parents must provide the curriculum, not the instruction. They aren't breaking any laws.

I wonder if Heidi is able to get them to sit still and concentrate on their lessons? I keep thinking of poor Joy Anna trying to get Jackson and the little girls to focus long enough to learn "Yes, Jesus Loves Me." They could not do it!

Is Heidi the one that was on the book tour interview? The one that was on the internet? I can't remember now which one it was?

Anyone? Bueller?

Apparently the duggar tumblr posted a photo of jana / jinger (but I think it was jana) with their "special friend" but it's been removed as they were asked to take it done by the family or something. Has anyone seen this picture? I missed it and the curiosity is torturing me! :pink-shock: lol

I doubt that's true. They weren't asked to remove the picture of Derick or Ben. At most, they could have posted something like a screenshot of Ben and Jana from the Instagram video and been corrected.

Is Heidi the one that was on the book tour interview? The one that was on the internet? I can't remember now which one it was?

Anyone? Bueller?

Yeah that was Heidi.

This is what first made me think twice about the Duggars. No child or adult should be expected to preform after such a traumatic event. They should be in bed resting. There was no need for him to be there with the rest of the family.

He would need one of his sisters (moms) but the show could go on without them.

Michelle needed the attention of parading around a sick/injured child. My mother did the same thing with me. I was in a real bad car crash when I was in my early teens. It was on a Thursday night and I was nearly killed. I couldn't walk right because my femur had been pushed into my pelvis, causing it to be bruised. My wrist was broken in three places and in a full arm half cast with a sling. I had an eye patch on bc the air bag exploded in my face, burning it and a layer of cornea off. I was a complete mess and looked it. But goddammit she was throwing me in a car and taking me to church on Sunday. And she got exactly what she wanted. Everyone gave HER the attention. Not me. I didn't see this episode of the show, but I suspect that Michelle achieved exactly what she wanted, loads of attention and sympathy from random people. Which is sick.

Archived