IGNORED

What does Michelle's Family really think?

homeschoolmomma1

Did you see the post on the first page

well they just spent time in Ohio with Michelle's family at least her sister Pam. I know one sister is no longer living. I really want to know what her Lesbian sister feels about them. I mean i know Josh supposedly says that his aunt Believes that marriage is between one man and one woman and that he loves his aunt but I find it hard to believe that she's okay with the hate they spew.

http://www.crushable.com/2013/08/19/ent ... -marraige/

All is good with the lesbian sister because she knows it would be wrong to expect the same right that heterosexuals get. :roll:

Did you see the post on the first page

All is good with the lesbian sister because she knows it would be wrong to expect the same right that heterosexuals get. :roll:

Smuggar said so as well. Apparently Aunt Evelyn doesn't believe that gay couples should marry...

:angry-banghead:

I heard the radio show when Smuggar said this. I former poster here (he left the interwebz to concentrate on his education) posed the question to Smuggar, quite frankly speaking of Evelyn without using her name. Smugs had only been on the job less than a month, so yes, he's going do deny! deny! deny! everything, even if it means basically fucking over your own relative. He clearly said it was her CHOICE to be that way, and "live that lifestyle."

Disgusting. I imagine that's one relative who doesn't attend many of the family reunions, although she can be seen in the episode with Michelle's declining father in Ohio. I think that was at Pam's farm, and probably a one-off; likely the last time they all got together in one place with Garrett before he passed away.

Archived