IGNORED

Does anyone care what Josh and Anna name their daughter?

JMO

Probably something that marks their time in DC. Martha ( Washington), (James) Maddison, Meagan (Ronald Reagan). Lol, that last one might be a stretch.

I wonder why they haven't come out with the name by now. It seems these days the trend is to announced the name early on? they may be waiting so they get more bang for their buck when she delivers.

• Replies 612
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Probably something that marks their time in DC. Martha ( Washington), (James) Maddison, Meagan (Ronald Reagan). Lol, that last one might be a stretch.

I wonder why they haven't come out with the name by now. It seems these days the trend is to announced the name early on? they may be waiting so they get more bang for their buck when she delivers.

There will be a People article released on the same day the episode showing the birth is set to air. And that's how we'll find out the name. Guarantee it.

I almost threw my fucking computer :stir-pot: :stir-pot: :stir-pot:

Woah, did I piss you off? I definitely was not trying to do that.

I didn't read all the names on the thread but didn't Anna one time say something about they didn't know if they would stick with all M names and that it may go in groups of 3. Maybe this girl will start the next group of whatever letter names. Maybe she will start with an S next and we may see Smuggar Duggar.

Maya

McKinley

Mikayla (or some other spelling variant)

McKenna

McNugget

I couldn't fall asleep as all these other names came into my head.

In addition to my above guesses:

Mariska

Meeka

Minka

Monica/Monique

Marki

Micki

Mercy

Marcy

Marcia (mar-sha or Mar-see-ah)

Mercita

Micah (m/f)

(For the future)

Maccabbee

Marco

Mickey

Mercucio

Merkin

Macon

Woah, did I piss you off? I definitely was not trying to do that.

No, I think they agreed with you ;)

Has anybody suggested Megan? Short and sweet, but it could be spelled any number of funky, yoonique ways.

Subbed primary today. There was a girl named Markayla who told me she has a sister named Markayda. So there are two options for them. :lol:

I hope not. Michelle doesn't deserve that honour. She stopped parenting Josh when he was old enough to look after himself. He didn't even have a buddy either, as he is the oldest, he probably had to raise himself.

I can get WHY they want to name the kid Michelle, but honestly it's too close to Michael and makes no sense.

I only have two reasons that I would criticize someone else's kid's name. First one is that the name sounds horrible with the last name (most notorious example North West) and the second is that it is too close to a sibling's name.

Michelle would fit the latter here. But then again Josh comes from a family that has Joseph, Josiah, Josie and Jana, Joy-Anna, Johannah (and now Anna) so it probably means nothing to them.

They could always name her Mahaley, or if the name itself isn't Yooneeq and tryndy enough for them, they could always spell it Mahaleigh. :D

Aw man I was so excited when I was creeping on the Duggar wiki page to announce li'l Michelle but, well! I'm late to the party.

I was mostly curious because even though I've watched the Duggars for some time, I didn't actually know how old they were, only that I was similar in age. (Turns out I'm almost the exact same age as Jinger, if anyone cares.)

I don't like being negative about kids' names, but I kind of feel like the name is as worn out as the elder bearer.

I'm really happy they didn't go tryndy.

I work with a Tajiki woman who just had a daughter named Marbet, not that Josh and Anna would name their kid that but I thought it was a cute name.

I couldn't fall asleep as all these other names came into my head.

In addition to my above guesses:

Mariska

Meeka

Minka

Monica/Monique

Marki

Micki

Mercy

Marcy

Marcia (mar-sha or Mar-see-ah)

Mercita

Micah (m/f)

(For the future)

Maccabbee

Marco

Mickey

Mercucio

Merkin

Macon

Little Merkin Dugger :pink-shock:

I don't know if that was intentional or not. Just in case it wasn't (NSFW): en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Merkin

If Michelle Leigh ends up being M4 real name can i brag like pickles did with Dilly1?

:lol: :dance:

They could always name her Mahaley, or if the name itself isn't Yooneeq and tryndy enough for them, they could always spell it Mahaleigh. :D

I am reminded of when Lucy was pregnant on I Love Lucy. She is pondering baby names and says that she wants a name that is Unique and Euphonious. Ricky says that Unique and Euphonious are the best names that she's come up with all day.

I am reminded of when Lucy was pregnant on I Love Lucy. She is pondering baby names and says that she wants a name that is Unique and Euphonious. Ricky says that Unique and Euphonious are the best names that she's come up with all day.

Mahaley/Mahaleigh reminds me of the late gospel singer and Civil Rights activist Mahalia Jackson (who had a lovely name and an even lovelier artistic and political legacy), but I doubt Josh or Anna have ever heard of her.

Mahaley/Mahaleigh reminds me of the late gospel singer and Civil Rights activist Mahalia Jackson (who had a lovely name and an even lovelier artistic and political legacy), but I doubt Josh or Anna have ever heard of her.

Yes, but it's just the sort of name they'd have in their baby name book.

Archived