IGNORED

If you had to marry a Duggar....

Flippp

If you had to marry a Duggar, regardless of age (just assume they are your age), which Duggar would you marry? I know most people are civil, but please no gross stuff about underage Duggars.

If I were to marry a Duggar, I would marry James! I think he'll grow up to be a handsome young man. I love his attitude and I think he's hilarious. Hopefully he stays that way and they don't beat it out of him! I think since he's part of the younger Duggars, Jim Boob and J'Michelle might not be too strict- they already seem to be lacking in this department.

If I were to marry a Duggar girl (same sex marriage :shock: ) I would marry Jenny. She seems like a really sweet girl.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would choose John David. He seems like a good and humble guy and to be honest I find him to be a little bit attractive.

I'm not going to think about marrying a Duggar at all but if we are going on appearance, the second twin. Is that Jed or Jer, I can't remember which name goes with which twin. The younger one. He is growing into a nice looking lad.

I couldn't stand the circus or the bad politics of marrying into that family :lol: but i think Jana would be a fun roommate. She seems to think deeply and she obviously respects herself and others. Someone who would be easy to be around but could still have fun (and quiet is always preferred when sharing a house lol). She's also the one who said in an interview at the Creation Museum that evolution seems to make sense, so i think given time and space away from the constant brainwashing she would come around to less strict views of others who are different from her family. I think she could have actual conversations and exchange opinions respectfully, instead of just a white-knuckle grip on her own theology like Jessa and Ben and a few others have shown.

Jana is damn beautiful! So it is an easy choice for me. And sorry, but I have a hard time finding any of the guys at least somewhat good looking. (But hands down, I rarely find men beautiful. 8-) )

I couldn't stand the circus or the bad politics of marrying into that family :lol: but i think Jana would be a fun roommate. She seems to think deeply and she obviously respects herself and others. Someone who would be easy to be around but could still have fun (and quiet is always preferred when sharing a house lol). She's also the one who said in an interview at the Creation Museum that evolution seems to make sense, so i think given time and space away from the constant brainwashing she would come around to less strict views of others who are different from her family. I think she could have actual conversations and exchange opinions respectfully, instead of just a white-knuckle grip on her own theology like Jessa and Ben and a few others have shown.

Jana is damn beautiful! So it is an easy choice for me. And sorry, but I have a hard time finding any of the guys at least somewhat good looking. (But hands down, I rarely find men beautiful. 8-) )

I agree with both of these. I would marry Jana because I don't find any of the boys appealing. She's the prettiest (imo), sweet, gentle, she seems like she would be naturally introspective. Even though, I'm sure that quality was beaten out of her, I think it could return with a bit of encouragement.

None of the "adult" boys are good looking and I feel too skeevy claiming one of the younger ones.

I guess if I *had* to pick, I'd say Josiah... but I'd take my time getting to that point.

I agree with both of these. I would marry Jana because I don't find any of the boys appealing. She's the prettiest (imo), sweet, gentle, she seems like she would be naturally introspective. Even though, I'm sure that quality was beaten out of her, I think it could return with a bit of encouragement.

I could see Jana being a wonderful wife and mother. Out of all the adult Duggars, she seems like the one most suited for the role. Ironic, isn't it?

I don't think any of the grown boys are attractive, and I don't feel right picking an underage boy. So, I'm going to pick Jana. She is hands down the most attractive to me. I'm still creeped out to a degree because Jana is only 6 months older than my oldest child. :pink-shock:

I don't think any of the grown boys are attractive, and I don't feel right picking an underage boy. So, I'm going to pick Jana. She is hands down the most attractive to me. I'm still creeped out to a degree because Jana is only 6 months older than my oldest child. :pink-shock:

I agree she's the most attractive of all the Duggars, but I'm not attracted to her (not that im attracted to girls).

As I said in an earlier thread, I wouldn't marry a Duggar, but I WOULD be more than happy to be a bad influence ;)

Josiah for the spunk he used to show; or Jed. Or is it Jer? for looks.

Same sex? JoyAnna. She'd be fun.

I'm going to go with Joseph. He was the first one to leave home without getting married and is trying to get an education so I think he might have some initiative. Plus he's not terrible looking and he seems nice.

If I had to marry a Duggar, I'd go with Justin. He is the most invisible Duggar child and thus seems most likely to be quietly spirited out of AK/Duggarville/Gothard.

Neither JB nor Michelle would notice he was gone, and thus the best chance to avoid the Duggar trap.

Are any of their family dogs male? If so, I would rather marry one of their canines. Not kidding either! The Duggar menfolk have not been blessed with Bates genes.

None of the Duggar boys really, uh, appeal to me. If I swung that way, I'd have to go with Jana. Why is that poor girl still single?! She's got to have boys beating down a path to her door. (Maybe THAT'S why there's a gate?)

Hands down, I'd marry Jana. She's such a sweetheart and she truly deserves to be loved and cherished and she doesn't have that at home. Now, if I had to pick a guy (since I'm female), I guess I would pick John David. He's quiet and doesn't seem like a jerk. He also seems to have a very strong work ethic.

I'd kinda love a fundie wife. The idea of coming home to a cooked meal and clean house.... Now that turns me on. Jana it is!

... if I had to marry one, I would make sure to 'open their eyes' in regards to the sheltered life they had. I'd give him or her a chance to go out on their own and be their own person.

But I'd rather not marry one at all.

Hmmm I say Josiah before he cut his hair(then convince him not to) and Joy Anna because she seems super easy going

Oh my god...how has no one said Josh? Totally Josh! :? No I think if I had to marry a Duggar boy that it would be Joseph because like someone else said he has left to go to college and that's a start for a Duggar. I would totally marry Jana if I were a guy. She's the sweetest, most beautiful, and most deserving of a great guy.

Archived