IGNORED

Is JimBoob the new Joe Kennedy?

pega127

With Gothard dethroned, who is in charge at IBLP?

I'm betting the Duggars are hoping time will erase all memory of the Gothard name-

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm betting the Duggars are hoping time will erase all memory of the Gothard name-

They have a Board of Directors. Gil Bates is on it. Oh yeah, Chad Paine's dad too.

iblp.org/about-iblp/corporate-information/board-directors

This doesn't actually answer your question. :lol:

That's why it would be fun for one of them to actually run for office. Their opponent would have a field day.

They have a Board of Directors. Gil Bates is on it. Oh yeah, Chad Paine's dad too.

iblp.org/about-iblp/corporate-information/board-directors

This doesn't actually answer your question. :lol:

When I was searching I saw a quote from David Waller.

When I was searching I saw a quote from David Waller.

I found a form letter for families attending the Sacramento conference last year. It calls David the administrative director, and Tim Levendusky the interim president. I wonder if that's still the case; they're pretty secretive.

ati.iblp.org/ati/events/regionalconferences/documents/2014sacramentofinaldetailsletter.pdf?show=true

ETA here's the start of the fall of Gothard, if you're interested: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=21066

Isn't TFDW Gothard's right hand man (or was at some point)? I can remember an email he sent out to members during Gothard's resignation.

Archived