IGNORED

Amy Fame Whore Duggar not paying her producer

Eternalbluepearl

Again, I'm not sure it's reasonable to blame Amy, of all people. Everyone knows the girl's got half a brain to begin with, but the bigger issue is WHAT KIND OF PRODUCTION COMPANY DOESN'T TAKE PRECAUTIONS HERE? What kind of production company does work for free and works out the financial details AFTER the work is done?

And what kind of production company thinks it's a good idea to do a feature on Amy, more importantly? Who is this guy? He sounds like a Clown College graduate.

Again, I'm not sure it's reasonable to blame Amy, of all people. Everyone knows the girl's got half a brain to begin with, but the bigger issue is WHAT KIND OF PRODUCTION COMPANY DOESN'T TAKE PRECAUTIONS HERE? What kind of production company does work for free and works out the financial details AFTER the work is done?

And what kind of production company thinks it's a good idea to do a feature on Amy, more importantly? Who is this guy? He sounds like a Clown College graduate.

THANK YOU!

I work in the entertainment industry - you get a signed contract up front before you start doing any work. Pretty sure that's just standard business practice.

Also, most of the time, your agent/management/etc don't get paid a flat fee, but a percentage of what the contract is negotiated for. If they ask for money up front, that's typically a no-no. So, if he negotiated a deal with TLC on Amy's behalf to be paid 50k for two episodes, he would take his 10 - 20% cut off of the 50k before Amy ever saw her check.

I question the "deal" he had signed, and honestly anything he did before that ink was put to paper is gratis. Tough cookies.

Any one with half a brain wouldnt watch any of the Duggars. All of them act entitled and they have no talent. I read somewhere it was Grandma who pushed to get them on tv. Amy learned well from uncle Boob.

He can now negotiate with the drain because Famy and Family are now circling it (for what I hope) is the last time. Buh bye :cracking-up:

This family has the most disgusting sense of entitlement.

I lived near them for many years even before they were on TV and many people in the business community would cringe when they would walk in because it often resulted in JimBob expecting freebies and deep discounts because of his enormous brood and Christian values.

So it isz not.surprising that Amy actually thought a producer would be doing this all for free just because she is Amy and is entitled to it.

Sorry Famy. No TLC wedding for you. Good thing your, uh, singing is going so well.

I recall reading somewhere Michelle used to go around asking for free stuff.

How do you think Jim Bob and Ofduggar supported their litter before the TLC money? Because it certainly wasn't all of Jim Bob's side hustles. They used to cart their family around to all the hard right wing churches in Arkansas, and they used to take up very generous 'love offerings' in exchange for the gospel of womanly submission and chickenetti.

I recall reading somewhere Michelle used to go around asking for free stuff.

The only thing I would give Michelle for free is a case of condoms. I'll even let her have assorted colors and textures.

The only thing I would give Michelle for free is a case of condoms. I'll even let her have assorted colors and textures.

better get the xx large since dim bulb is such a prick.

better get the xx large since dim bulb is such a prick.

You'd probably need extra small, unless Jimbob will be putting it on his head.

[

You'd probably need extra small, unless Jimbob will be putting it on his head.

with him is there a difference?

Any word on what Amy thinks of this mess with the family? I searched the internet but couldn't find anything.

How do you think Jim Bob and Ofduggar supported their litter before the TLC money? Because it certainly wasn't all of Jim Bob's side hustles. They used to cart their family around to all the hard right wing churches in Arkansas, and they used to take up very generous 'love offerings' in exchange for the gospel of womanly submission and chickenetti.

Well, that explains why Jill Rodrigues thinks her family she has a chance at being the next Wholesome TLC Megafamily.

Well dont chu Know its all about Amy?

Its always about Amy! Me ! Me ! Me! Ugh

P.S. if she getting her own Spin Off? Or was he only referring to those 2 Cousin Amy shows he claims he wrote?

Im sure that her manager would had gotten paid after TLC cuts Famy a check, or does TLC cuts 2 separate checks? I really doubt that w/ or w/o a contract he would get Paid upfront, cuz sometimes in reality TV u get paid when the show 1st airs, or how many episodes they shot. Either way they dont get paid for reruns

40f5984936cce2fc7452c2661ea345e4.jpg

Thanks for the link.

I really wish she had said something about her cousins... it seemed like they were almost like sisters for a time when she was on the show.

Didn't they also get the kids to sing that Blood song off-key while screeching with their violins? Michelle is pretty much like Jill, minus the crazy makeup.

Famy will try and find a way to make this about her.

Famy will try and find a way to make this about her.

That is very unchristian of her.

That is very unchristian of her.

She's not very Christian anyway, stiffing her producer.

She's not very Christian anyway, stiffing her producer.

Very true, she's just a typical grifting Duggar family member.

Archived