IGNORED

Josh Duggar Admits Molestation of 5 Juveniles - Part 5

happy atheist

This is better but FFS JimBob never "reported his son". I do not see how anyone can even suggest that he did.

Granted, if my son did this I wouldn't run him down to the police but I would take him to a counselor knowing full well they would have to make a legal report and police would be involved. Likewise, if my daughter had been his victim she too would have gone to a counselor even though I am fully aware an official report would be made.

Jim Bob is only slightly better than someone who refuses to believe the victim and even then he loses that lead when he put the kids in the public eye right after all this happened.

It appears he orchestrated a plan that barely skirted legal. He knew which "official" to approach and what to say. He knew which "therapy" group to enlist. He knew to lawyer up in 2006 when the case reappeared. He knew when to shut his mouth. He knew about the SOL- He continued on his quest for the easy greenback, power, fame and political influence. He attempted to veto the rights of others, while this skeleton was in the Duggar's home closet....and then last week, he, speaking for 1 minor victim, had the records destroyed.

Oh- notice the absence of any mention of the victims- and what they received in JB's plan.

• Replies 950
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lurker chiming in...

With how vocal everyone was about Jessica Seewald's post, I'm surprised that I haven't seen mention of Jinger's several twitter posts from Friday. Sad on so many levels.

Lurker chiming in...

With how vocal everyone was about Jessica Seewald's post, I'm surprised that I haven't seen mention of Jinger's several twitter posts from Friday. Sad on so many levels.

Some of us don't do twitter. To what are you referring?

Some of us don't do twitter. To what are you referring?

I don't have a twitter either, but I found it just by googling "Jinger Duggar twitter" (I'm not sure if it's ok to link directly). I was curious if she had posted anything and she had. Still processing what she wrote.

I don't have a twitter either, but I found it just by googling "Jinger Duggar twitter" (I'm not sure if it's ok to link directly). I was curious if she had posted anything and she had. Still processing what she wrote.

I thought the children couldn't have accounts until they were courting, do we know it is really her?

Lurker chiming in...

Pretty sure that's a fake account.

Is anyone else shocked that this show is still not cancelled? I mean, I really believed TLC cared about victims after HBB got canceled. I guess its all about the almighty damn dollar for them. They are hanging on for SO LONG that I am certain they knew about it and are now desperately trying to see if they can keep the cash cow. :wtf:

Pretty sure that's a fake account.

Pulled this from the account: "If y'all are upset about Josh, y'all Basically doing the same*****"

It's definitely not her, guys.

Pulled this from the account: "If y'all are upset about Josh, y'all Basically doing the same*****"

It's definitely not her, guys.

You're right... Sorry, I'm quite gullible :embarrassed:

@jingerduggar22. It is obviously fake even to me. One of the fakest fakes I've ever seen.

BTW, I haven't typed a single word about Jessica Seewald so enough with the "everyone."

I dislike accusing brand new posters of stirring, but seriously!

I swear in the name of all the is holy, if I see one more post on facebook describing child molestation as a "teenage mistake" I am actually going to morph into a giant lizard and destroy Tokyo!

When I was 15 I got drunk for the first time and wet my pants- that was a mistake.

Molesting your sisters over and over again is not a teenage mistake!

Is anyone else shocked that this show is still not cancelled? I mean, I really believed TLC cared about victims after HBB got canceled. I guess its all about the almighty damn dollar for them. They are hanging on for SO LONG that I am certain they knew about it and are now desperately trying to see if they can keep the cash cow. :wtf:

Me too! Never thought I'd start a sentence, "At least the Family Research Council" but here goes. At least the Family Research Council fired his as right off the bat.

I know she is a bit of a controversial figure so hopefully no one minds that I am posting this. The Skeptical OB has written an article about this topic:

skepticalob.com/2015/05/josh-duggar-and-fundamentalisms-spectacular-failure-in-conflating-sexuality-and-sin.html

(Apologies if I haven't broken the link correctly or if I have posted in the wrong area).

Re: Ray Comfort claiming Josh wasn't a Christian at the time - BULLSHIT.

Per Joshua Duggar's own website JA20.com ('Our Story' section): "Josh was raised in Arkansas, the first child born to Jim Bob & Michelle Duggar. He accepted Christ at the age of seven, was homeschooled and graduated from High School at the age of sixteen."

Edit: Bickie got there before me. But I'm leaving this up because I'd like to emphasize how much of an utter moron Ray Comfort is.

!  {TEXT1}:
This is from a fake twitter account.

This is absolutely heartbreaking.

Prepare yourself before you read.

It is Jinger's Twitter feed in reverse order (starting w/ last update on top) from May 20th - May 23rd

Jinger Duggar @JingerDuggar22 · May 23

I'm hated I pray I could leave now. To go love and live with God

13 retweets 32 favorites

Please Stop this..... Its nobody's fault Josh is loved on every way

We all male mistakes

12 retweets 51 favorites

Jinger Duggar retweeted shan

Not true!!!!

Jinger Duggar added,

shan @twerk4miley

@crazztazz @JingerDuggar22 @Iamegod God isn't real lmao

11 retweets 19 favorites

Jinger Duggar retweeted #1 tori kelly stan

This mean tweet made my mother cry

Jinger Duggar added,

#1 tori kelly stan @Iamegod

@JingerDuggar22 god does hate ha!

34 retweets 29 favorites

THIS HAS GONE FAR ENOUGH EVEN JOHANNAH IS INVOLVED STOP THIS SHE'S IN TEARS BECAUSE SHE BELIEVES THE WORLD HATES HER INCLUDING GOD..........

16 retweets 30 favorites

Jinger Duggar retweeted

Alexandra Corchuelo @crazztazz · May 23

@JingerDuggar22 may the Father bless you and keep you. Make his face shine on you, and give you peace.

View conversation

9 retweets 35 favorites

If y'all are upset about Josh, y'all Basically doing the same*****

12 retweets 28 favorites

Jinger Duggar retweeted Karina Dickens

Please stop this my parents are upset to about it!!!

Jinger Duggar added,

Karina Dickens @DickensKarina

@JingerDuggar22 Your brother molested FIVE girls and didn't get punished for it, smh

12 retweets 15 favorites

Jinger Duggar retweeted Kaylie

This is not acceptable its very hurtful

Jinger Duggar added,

Kaylie @kayliemj

@JingerDuggar22 He can go to hell. Leave your oppressive family, run now!

2 retweets 13 favorites

I may delete my twitter

20 retweets 41 favorites

This hate has brought tears to my eyes

15 retweets 28 favorites

Send us a video of your opinion on how special Josh is to you!!! To make him feel better

17 retweets 39 favorites

Happy Birthday Jackson Levi Love you.….. We pray your birthday is the best!!!!!

1 retweet 40 favorites

Jinger Duggar @JingerDuggar22 · May 22

I hope the Bates can come over for memorial day!!!

2 retweets 27 favorites

Jinger Duggar @JingerDuggar22 · May 21

Sorry we can't tweet so much were the eldest which means the busiest!!!

4 retweets 23 favorites

Jinger Duggar @JingerDuggar22 · May 20

Who watched the new #19kids last night????

This is the saddest thing I've almost ever read. Wow. *just standing here taking it all in for a few minutes* Breathe in, breath out.

Jinger Duggar does not have a twitter. Only the married kids + Josiah are on social media.

Me too! Never thought I'd start a sentence, "At least the Family Research Council" but here goes. At least the Family Research Council fired his as right off the bat.

FRC doesn't care about anything but their bottom line. They would sack anyone who will cost them a penny.

And they didn't even fire Josh. They allowed him to resign, gave him the dignity he probably didn't deserve, and likely gave him some kind of severance package, too.

But TLC is pretty despicable for letting it go this long without an official decision. They should have canceled it immediately. If it was a similar molestation claim for a family that WASN'T a walking, talking ad for rape culture, maybe they could have moved on with the show. But 19 Kids...hell. no. What idiot at TLC is dragging this thing on?

It's FAKE! A fake twitter account. Jeez, seriously?? Prepare ourselves?? Breathe? Are all the new posters 13?

This is absolutely heartbreaking.

Prepare yourself before you read.

It is Jinger's Twitter feed in reverse order (starting w/ last update on top) from May 20th - May 23rd

I'm hated I pray I could leave now. To go love and live with God

13 retweets 32 favorites

Please Stop this..... Its nobody's fault Josh is loved on every way

We all male mistakes

12 retweets 51 favorites

Jinger Duggar retweeted shan

Not true!!!!

Jinger Duggar added,

shan @twerk4miley

@crazztazz @JingerDuggar22 @Iamegod God isn't real lmao

11 retweets 19 favorites

Jinger Duggar retweeted #1 tori kelly stan

This mean tweet made my mother cry

Jinger Duggar added,

#1 tori kelly stan @Iamegod

@JingerDuggar22 god does hate ha!

34 retweets 29 favorites

THIS HAS GONE FAR ENOUGH EVEN JOHANNAH IS INVOLVED STOP THIS SHE'S IN TEARS BECAUSE SHE BELIEVES THE WORLD HATES HER INCLUDING GOD..........

16 retweets 30 favorites

Jinger Duggar retweeted

Alexandra Corchuelo @crazztazz · May 23

@JingerDuggar22 may the Father bless you and keep you. Make his face shine on you, and give you peace.

View conversation

9 retweets 35 favorites

If y'all are upset about Josh, y'all Basically doing the same*****

12 retweets 28 favorites

Jinger Duggar retweeted Karina Dickens

Please stop this my parents are upset to about it!!!

Jinger Duggar added,

Karina Dickens @DickensKarina

@JingerDuggar22 Your brother molested FIVE girls and didn't get punished for it, smh

12 retweets 15 favorites

Jinger Duggar retweeted Kaylie

This is not acceptable its very hurtful

Jinger Duggar added,

Kaylie @kayliemj

@JingerDuggar22 He can go to hell. Leave your oppressive family, run now!

2 retweets 13 favorites

I may delete my twitter

20 retweets 41 favorites

This hate has brought tears to my eyes

15 retweets 28 favorites

Send us a video of your opinion on how special Josh is to you!!! To make him feel better

17 retweets 39 favorites

Happy Birthday Jackson Levi Love you.….. We pray your birthday is the best!!!!!

1 retweet 40 favorites

Jinger Duggar @JingerDuggar22 · May 22

I hope the Bates can come over for memorial day!!!

2 retweets 27 favorites

Jinger Duggar @JingerDuggar22 · May 21

Sorry we can't tweet so much were the eldest which means the busiest!!!

4 retweets 23 favorites

Jinger Duggar @JingerDuggar22 · May 20

Who watched the new #19kids last night????

This is the saddest thing I've almost ever read. Wow. *just standing here taking it all in for a few minutes* Breathe in, breath out.

Oh, FFS. It is fake, FAKE!

Read ahead before you post.

Re: Ray Comfort claiming Josh wasn't a Christian at the time - BULLSHIT.

Per Joshua Duggar's own website JA20.com ('Our Story' section): "Josh was raised in Arkansas, the first child born to Jim Bob & Michelle Duggar. He accepted Christ at the age of seven, was homeschooled and graduated from High School at the age of sixteen."

Edit: Bickie got there before me. But I'm leaving this up because I'd like to emphasize how much of an utter moron Ray Comfort is.

The Duggars number 1 goal for their children is to raise them to serve the Lord. They really did/do everything to brainwash them with their Gothard-version of Christianity. And while of course no-one can look into another persons private thoughts, I highly doubt that Josh didn't consider himself to be a Christian at that time.

Oh, FFS. It is fake, FAKE!

Read ahead before you post.

I feel pretty gullable. Sorry everyone. :angry-banghead: They tricked me.

I've posted 3 times on the Seewald Instagram today, lambasting Mr Seewald for his stance and stating that he needs to reasses his beliefs if he and his cronies believe hand holding and kissi leads to abortions and std's. I also criticised ATI and IBLP and all 3 times he has deleted my comments.

He obviously doesn't mind criticisms but the moment you say ATI/IBLP he is so quick to delete.

Archived