IGNORED

Everything Josh Duggar, Child Molester - Part 7

happy atheist

~chuckles~ I kept checking the banner of the Raw Story waiting for it to change to The Onion w/ a gotcha sign. Also, "Abuse’ is the new ‘racism". Really? I thought racism was already abusive, so what's new about it? After reading fundie responses to Josh's molestation of his sisters and his parents' and other adults pitiful responses, I don't think I can get shocked any more by these "godly" people. :pray:

Exactly, exactly. Plus Josh admitted to sexually abusing his sisters. This isn't an unfounded accusation at this point. It's pretty much a fact. I would even go on to say that it was a fact when he admitted it to his church members a long time ago.

One common denominator among the leg humpers is that they just don't like facts. They're far too damning and inconvenient for them to deal with.

• Replies 866
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes Josh admitted it, so per attorney against the stars Harvey Levin, the word ALLEGED doesn't even need to be put in front of Child Molester Josh Duggar.

video of kiss I was talking about.

youtube.com/watch?v=JZUZ54he0H4

I actually think this is a sweet first kiss. A real one, heartfelt, emotional, not like those back-cracking bending shows like the Dillards' one.

Also, I found it interesting that in their wedding website they clearly specified:

"The wedding will be followed by an English Country Dance and a cake and punch reception, so be ready to have a good time."

Personal memory time: trying to understand why the Holts had disappeared from the Duggar show in favour of the Bates was what brought me to Freejinger a few years ago.

I think I got my answer now.

Good for Kaleigh that the courtship was called off.

I completely agree. People isn't stupid - they know there's some chance that TLC will continue to have some sort of relationship with the Duggars. Not publishing all the details means they keep the door open.

If TLC announces the show is ending it'll be interesting to see what People does. Will they stay the course or will they start publishing more details?

I think they'll continue posting 'just the facts' into perpetuity. They need to keep the Duggars, and TLC, and Discovery Networks, and every other media figure People does business with feeling like they've been treated fairly/gently/nonlibellously, forever. I plan to buy In Touch Weekly because they broke the story and are suitably horrified and willing to say things that People wouldn't ever say about a celeb.

People's softballing of the Duggars kind of reminds me of Lily and Ellie's Duggar Family Blog, which is also reporting just the facts. I started to be impressed and was a little curious about why they even mentioned the scandal, since they're practically Duggar-authorized, until it dawned on me that when they report XYZ sponsor has pulled out, they expect leghumpers to complain and demand that they go back to sponsoring, etc. Those posts are getting A LOT of comments.

I think they'll continue posting 'just the facts' into perpetuity. They need to keep the Duggars, and TLC, and Discovery Networks, and every other media figure People does business with feeling like they've been treated fairly/gently/nonlibellously, forever. I plan to buy In Touch Weekly because they broke the story and are suitably horrified and willing to say things that People wouldn't ever say about a celeb.

People's softballing of the Duggars kind of reminds me of Lily and Ellie's Duggar Family Blog, which is also reporting just the facts. I started to be impressed and was a little curious about why they even mentioned the scandal, since they're practically Duggar-authorized, until it dawned on me that when they report XYZ sponsor has pulled out, they expect leghumpers to complain and demand that they go back to sponsoring, etc. Those posts are getting A LOT of comments.

Lily and Ellie are not just reporting the facts, they are trying to organize a call to arms. And they aren't reporting ALL the facts. Just the ones that will get the people fired up to help the Duggars stay on air.

Admittedly off topic.

I wouldn't want to be a mod on this board right now. No way, no how. AFAIK, they don't receive any remuneration, either. (?) But for sure, it's a no-win job right now.

Off topic has always happened on this site it tends to be how things get sorted out. Anyway there would be no bloody point even making a thread as I doubt the people it concerns would even read it. Off topic or thread drift is not the problem.

I really think the mods try their hardest not to interfere or make too many rules but it is telling that it is only as others have mentioned the large influx of newer posters who are not taking the time to get a feeling or familiarity of the forum in general.

I did read the forum before joining, actually that was my problem, I jumped in as if I'd been posting forever!! That along with my bizarre sense of humour and cheeky nature along with cultural differences ..... It was a clusterfuck :)

I got told in no uncertain terms what a twat they thought I was. Nasty? Yeah a thread was made about me in an area as a newbie I could not read. Shit happens.

Some of it was warranted, some just different opinion. The atmosphere back then was very much against new posters. There was a definite culture of bullying and pile driving of new members. THIS is not that.

The only people making this personal are some two or so posters who are throwing ridiculous self absorbed tantrums about being asked to at least attempt to give a nod to this forum's culture and tone. Instead of doing this they are just absorbed with how mean and nasty folks are for asking them (repeatedly, nicely, patiently and then pissed offedly to do so.)

I like a lot of the new posters, I like a lot of the old posters, I cross swords with people in both often, it's a forum about opinion and I love a good debate, I'm a straight forthright and sweary person, I don't expect or want folks to like or agree with me. You are all just anonymous opinions basically and there is no real way of discerning how honest or legitimate anybody in this medium is.

It matters not a rat's arse how many posts anybody has, I only look at the content. Of course time and familiarity draws you to some posters or the fact you have similar opinion, although some of my favoured posters are those I disagree with the most.

The forum has changed in the past few months and yes as discussed in other threads some long time posters myself included do not like the vapid, gossipy nature of those changes. That's the thing though, people are free to post their vapid nasty commentary and I am free to comment I don't like it.

I don't think complaining about the way the forum is formatted or set up just because you can't be arsed to do a bit of research is nasty, with the amount of time it takes to whinge and bitch about how shitty and mean people are just shows there is no intention of trying participate in the community. Could have read part 6 in the time it took to post all the hurt fee fees.

There are hundreds if not thousands of members who have not required the Mods to change the forum for them. I'm feeling quite perturbed HA is getting stick for this, which is new for me as I'm not a touchy feely type :O

Gratuitous nasty comment...... Get over it it's not all about you.

Also on the topic of JB taking the kids out for free dinners: I remember this discussion coming up on TWOP and it isn't as bad as at sounds. They would go somewhere that had a policy of "Kids under 12 eat free with one paid adult" and so they would divy up the kids between all of the over 12's. It isn't like JB would walk into a restaurant and demand that all 15 kids under 21 got free food. Nobody thinks it is wrong if a mom and dad walk in with 2 kids and expect 2 free meals, the restaurants plan for that. JB just did that on a bigger scale, maybe 8 "adults" and 8 kids or something along those lines.

If you notice they eat at Marketplace all the time on their show and I know that place offers two kids free for only one adult.

I also remember a recent show where jim bob was shocked some place said children over twelve were adults for a pizza buffet.

Trust me it is known he is scam artist and takes advantage of businesses anytime he can.

He also uses "try for customers" offers and then all the kids try when he had no intention of even one buying much less a dozen.

It is just rude and immoral.

Lily and Ellie are not just reporting the facts, they are trying to organize a call to arms. And they aren't reporting ALL the facts. Just the ones that will get the people fired up to help the Duggars stay on air.

You're totally right; it just took me a while to realize it, since I see the headlines in my RSS feed but don't often open them.

People lost me when they repeatedly referred to Jill as a midwife...then a midwife intern...student...in training. And then the 70 hour labor story. I'll never buy that rag again.

Ala Enquirer circa 1970-

You're totally right; it just took me a while to realize it, since I see the headlines in my RSS feed but don't often open them.

Yup. They are the ones I quoted in the initial threads saying something along the lines of "before you read the misunderstandings stated within the press" or something like that. It was horrid. I was all like, "What misunderstandings? HE ADMITTED TO IT." I said that on one of their comments and it never got published. WOnder why... lol.

Off topic has always happened on this site it tends to be how things get sorted out. Anyway there would be no bloody point even making a thread as I doubt the people it concerns would even read it. Off topic or thread drift is not the problem.

I really think the mods try their hardest not to interfere or make too many rules but it is telling that it is only as others have mentioned the large influx of newer posters who are not taking the time to get a feeling or familiarity of the forum in general.

I did read the forum before joining, actually that was my problem, I jumped in as if I'd been posting forever!! That along with my bizarre sense of humour and cheeky nature along with cultural differences ..... It was a clusterfuck :)

I got told in no uncertain terms what a twat they thought I was. Nasty? Yeah a thread was made about me in an area as a newbie I could not read. Shit happens.

Some of it was warranted, some just different opinion. The atmosphere back then was very much against new posters. There was a definite culture of bullying and pile driving of new members. THIS is not that.

The only people making this personal are some two or so posters who are throwing ridiculous self absorbed tantrums about being asked to at least attempt to give a nod to this forum's culture and tone. Instead of doing this they are just absorbed with how mean and nasty folks are for asking them (repeatedly, nicely, patiently and then pissed offedly to do so.)

I like a lot of the new posters, I like a lot of the old posters, I cross swords with people in both often, it's a forum about opinion and I love a good debate, I'm a straight forthright and sweary person, I don't expect or want folks to like or agree with me. You are all just anonymous opinions basically and there is no real way of discerning how honest or legitimate anybody in this medium is.

It matters not a rat's arse how many posts anybody has, I only look at the content. Of course time and familiarity draws you to some posters or the fact you have similar opinion, although some of my favoured posters are those I disagree with the most.

The forum has changed in the past few months and yes as discussed in other threads some long time posters myself included do not like the vapid, gossipy nature of those changes. That's the thing though, people are free to post their vapid nasty commentary and I am free to comment I don't like it.

I don't think complaining about the way the forum is formatted or set up just because you can't be arsed to do a bit of research is nasty, with the amount of time it takes to whinge and bitch about how shitty and mean people are just shows there is no intention of trying participate in the community. Could have read part 6 in the time it took to post all the hurt fee fees.

There are hundreds if not thousands of members who have not required the Mods to change the forum for them. I'm feeling quite perturbed HA is getting stick for this, which is new for me as I'm not a touchy feely type :O

Gratuitous nasty comment...... Get over it it's not all about you.

.... I think I love you... :worship:

I actually think this is a sweet first kiss. A real one, heartfelt, emotional, not like those back-cracking bending shows like the Dillards' one.

Also, I found it interesting that in their wedding website they clearly specified:

"The wedding will be followed by an English Country Dance and a cake and punch reception, so be ready to have a good time."

Personal memory time: trying to understand why the Holts had disappeared from the Duggar show in favour of the Bates was what brought me to Freejinger a few years ago.

I think I got my answer now.

Good for Kaleigh that the courtship was called off.

Definitely good for Kaeleigh. The Holts started off more wordly than JB and Michelle. He was in the military, she is from California, etc...

Wow.....oh my word. Thanks for this. I needed a new family to learn about. She is just nuts!!!!! :pink-shock:

I want some one with talent to repeat the lolDougs with Jill.

It seems every comment on their blog in the last week is pro the show. LOL

You're the smart one by not visiting. I always think I will just have a little peeky-poo over there, and then 20 minutes later I'm pissed at them for making myself pissed at me for my stupidity because I went on their turf and then got pissed at them for their stupidity like what was expecting to read. On the plus side, I'll be able to build an awesome cat jungle gym tunnel from all the boxes of wine.

People lost me when they repeatedly referred to Jill as a midwife...then a midwife intern...student...in training. And then the 70 hour labor story. I'll never buy that rag again.

Ala Enquirer circa 1970-

See, shit like this is why I changed my stance on them. I used to think they were interested in accuracy, but they print these things that aren't accurate at all--they're just publicist authorized. Or Duggar authorized, in Jill's midwife case. :roll:

If you notice they eat at Marketplace all the time on their show and I know that place offers two kids free for only one adult.

I also remember a recent show where jim bob was shocked some place said children over twelve were adults for a pizza buffet.

Trust me it is known he is scam artist and takes advantage of businesses anytime he can.

He also uses "try for customers" offers and then all the kids try when he had no intention of even one buying much less a dozen.

And yet on one episode (maybe it was an early special) when they went shopping they said they didn't have "time" for couponing. They have time to do everything including cover up scandals, scamming everyone, running for office but learning how to use coupons was just way too much for them.

It seems every comment on their blog in the last week is pro the show. LOL

Yeah, because they're Duggar insiders.

And yet on one episode (maybe it was an early special) when they went shopping they said they didn't have "time" for couponing. They have time to do everything including cover up scandals, scamming everyone, running for office but learning how to use coupons was just way too much for them.

Couponing, like 9-5 jobs, school, gardening, canning, raising your kids, scratch cooking, using recipes, cloth diapering ...all of those things require work. Work is for the common heathen folks- those of us who are "less than" the morally superior Duggars.

The Duggars are anti-work.

Not to beat a dead horse...but I had someone PM yesterday saying thank you for my post defending new people. This person also said that they were likely leaving FJ because of the hostile attitude here and that it felt really cliquey and high schoolish with the veteran posters. An admin prob has access to my PMs if anyone doubts this is the case. I get that people have to adjust to the cheeky nature of the culture here but lately it feels like a lot more than that.

I'm not talking about violating rules that could hurt someone, but instead someone repeating a post because they didn't read all eleventy million posts from previous threads - no one needs to be hostile about that, just ignore it if a link has already been posted. It feels more like the veterans are more annoyed with new people being around in general and aren't giving the appropriate amount of patience that this site does take some time to get used to and isn't completely intuitive. Not a criticism of the site, just saying that instead of being annoyed and lashing out please keep in mind that this is a lot of people's very first experience of FJ and they are leaving with a bad taste in their mouth.

Also, I think we could deal with a little less condescension from non-mods about the rules. That's why we have mods, that's their job. We don't need 5 commenters attacking one commenter about how a link has already been published...because frankly that's just as annoying.

And while I'm happy that FJ is starting to hold itself to higher standards, I also have been reading long enough to remember 8 weeks ago when a thread (with several pages!) in this forum called "A troubling theory that just won't leave me alone" or something like that about Jill actually have twins but one was murdered as part of satanic ritual. :roll: Just saying that non-mod commenters policing people about some of the new rules feels especially hostile considering that a lot of these rules are new and we may need a little patience adjusting.

I'm sorry that this forum isn't the same as it was pre-Josh Scandal (b.j. - before josh?) but you'd think people would have a bit more understanding that this was a crazy event in FJ history and that everyone should have a bit more patience at the moment than whining constantly about the noobs and how it was "different back in my day...back in the TWOP days".

(I think most of us are scared shitless to begin posting. I cannot imagine joining a forum and then suggesting ways to improve it, simply because it isn't set up the way I'm used to. Boggles the mind. And to go after HA with no knowledge of how important to this site she is. But, it WAS quite fun to read, in a train wreck kind of way. Probably shouldn't post this here as off topic but, what the hell.)

I have a friend who takes her hubby and 4 kids to Costco every Saturday for lunch......They eat all the freebie samples that are being handed out. She said it's a family tradition. :P :P Wonder if the Duggs visit there much ;)

So I want to read this thread. And I have to scroll, scroll, scroll through a bunch of weird arguing about things that aren't part of the case. C'mon, get it together! Let's talk about all these horrible people. Boob, michelle, huckleberry, the judge, the lawyer (who IS the lawyer?), the deep pockets, the shallow pockets, cps, the court, a gay sister, a candlestick maker. FFS you guys, this is fucking GOLD! There is more substance to keep the drama going, we don't need a argue fest.

Also, anyone know if Tan Barnfield is on FJ?

I haven't been in a HS classroom in almost 40 years (except at back to school night for my own kids). In the last several weeks, this forum feels just like girls' Catholic high school, only worse.

It's too bad people can't keep it Duggar focused.

So I want to read this thread. And I have to scroll, scroll, scroll through a bunch of weird arguing about things that aren't part of the case. C'mon, get it together! Let's talk about all these horrible people. Boob, michelle, huckleberry, the judge, the lawyer (who IS the lawyer?), the deep pockets, the shallow pockets, cps, the court, a gay sister, a candlestick maker. FFS you guys, this is fucking GOLD! There is more substance to keep the drama going, we don't need a argue fest.

Also, anyone know if Tan Barnfield is on FJ?

Exactly!

Archived