IGNORED

Everything Josh Duggar, Child Molester - Part 7

happy atheist

That is gross. I can't get behind the c-word. I'm not necessarily proud to admit that I swear like the proverbial sailor. But that word just doesn't sit well at all. And for a woman to call another woman that is, I'm my opinion, scraping the bottom of the barrel.

Agree.

• Replies 866
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was just thinking that those boys probably didn't see much, other than their shoes, on those vacations... I hope sidewalks were interesting.

My little sister always sang "You give love a bandaid". I have never let her live it down.

I feel like we should rename this thread "everything except josh duggar, child molester"

Just like in the real world, not everyone gets along. It's very hard to read behind text, so let's all step back and remember what we're here for- a discussion about fundamentalism and the shit it spews. If you don't like someone, "foe" them.

I'll recap the interview Wednesday. Let us all day a prayer that this is my last recap ever, shall we? I'd also like to add "blessing" and "blessed" to the drinking game.

I have a nice Cameron Hughes Riesling chilling for the occasion. I've got my favorite Cameron Hughes lot (the last bottle I have!) chilling for when this beast is finally dead.

In the words of the x files "the truth is out there." Let's continue trying to find it. For all we know a person with information is reading us, so let's all try and familiarize ourselves with the site, search for information, and leave our sniping for the fundies.

Yes it was wasn't it :lol: :lol:

FYI he still available.....again....

Is your avatar your son? He's very handsome!

This Fox interview is very interesting. This could mean TLC is messing with their contracts. If this had been less molesty, you bet TLC would have taken first rights.

I also think they would have lawyered up. Even Boob isn't dumb enough to do this without a lawyer, right?

Is your avatar your son? He's very handsome!

Yes he his, sipping a beer on a Dutch Caribbean island. He had to look at his shoes, wailing Nike day and night!!!

Yes he his, sipping a beer on a Dutch Caribbean island. He had to look at his shoes, wailing Nike day and night!!!

Poor man. Sounds excruciating.

This Fox interview is very interesting. This could mean TLC is messing with their contracts. If this had been less molesty, you bet TLC would have taken first rights.

I also think they would have lawyered up. Even Boob isn't dumb enough to do this without a lawyer, right?

I'm sure he has a contract attorney but I'm not really sure that will help him much. He needs a real pr person.

The duggars have been on fox before, they're more likely to find "like minded" people there but I think he's over estimating the audience. Mainstream conservatives are a pretty law and order bunch and covering up child molestation isn't really law and order.

Poor man. Sounds excruciating.

Yes, he is a tormented soul, gets defrauded to no end.

Hmm, I'm surprised TLC didn't claim first rights on any interview with the Duggars [much like BRAVO/Andy Cohen did with the Guidices']. Which makes me wonder if TLC has cancelled the show and the Duggars' contract.

Anyway, I just can't make myself turn to the Fox News station. The few times I've flipped past it, I was either gobsmacked or angered at what was being discussed. I don't expect any hardball questions but if I'm wrong and it's a decent interview, I solemnly swear to watch Fox News for five minutes. :wink-kitty:

Maybe you can turn the volume way down. Might be purty pitchures. :shifty-kitty:

I'm sure he has a contract attorney but I'm not really sure that will help him much. He needs a real pr person.

The duggars have been on fox before, they're more likely to find "like minded" people there but I think he's over estimating the audience. Mainstream conservatives are a pretty law and order bunch and covering up child molestation isn't really law and order.

Ill watch it just for the that shock/change look they get when/if it goes from puff to a hard question with no backing down. It might actually really fracture their perspective when the "like minded" they've found comfort in turns on them. That might be just as hurtful to them as the charges being outed.

If they were smart (or even had two cents in their heads) they'd be getting extensive PR coaching right now.

I feel like we should rename this thread "everything except josh duggar, child molester"

Just like in the real world, not everyone gets along. It's very hard to read behind text, so let's all step back and remember what we're here for- a discussion about fundamentalism and the shit it spews. If you don't like someone, "foe" them.

I'll recap the interview Wednesday. Let us all day a prayer that this is my last recap ever, shall we? I'd also like to add "blessing" and "blessed" to the drinking game.

I have a nice Cameron Hughes Riesling chilling for the occasion. I've got my favorite Cameron Hughes lot (the last bottle I have!) chilling for when this beast is finally dead.

In the words of the x files "the truth is out there." Let's continue trying to find it. For all we know a person with information is reading us, so let's all try and familiarize ourselves with the site, search for information, and leave our sniping for the fundies.

Buzzard, Where will your recap be posted? in the Duggar show thread or will it have its own thread? Thanks for taking this one for the team. I don't think my TV will turn to Fox.

Lee Andreadis

Officer who reviewed the investigation.

"The City Attorney’s Justice Award is given each year to a Springdale Police Officer who has demonstrated good knowledge of criminal law and criminal procedure in pursuing justice for all persons.  In enforcement of the law, this police officer is impartial and pursues justice for all persons.  The recipient receives a Lady Justice statue, as Lady Justice stands for the impartial pursuit of justice for all persons.  The City Attorney’s Justice Award was started in 2007."

Lee Andreadis

2007 Recipient

City Attorney Justice Award

Um okay....

Great letter! If only she would read it.

Yeah, if only. I don't think Boob or Mullet will change or be humbled. They will continue hating the LGBT communities, but quietly in the future.

I have to admit that I like that he brought up the issues of attention for 19 kids. There have been similar criticisms before of the Duggars. But, what I always thought was shitty of Michelle is that she said that her kids had to sign up for one on one time.

Yeah, if only. I don't think Boob or Mullet will change or be humbled. They will continue hating the LGBT communities, but quietly in the future.

I have to admit that I like that he brought up the issues of attention for 19 kids. There have been similar criticisms before of the Duggars. But, what I always thought was shitty of Michelle is that she said that her kids had to sign up for one on one time.

I agree. He touched on some things discussed here - I wonder if he's an FJer? And you are no doubt correct that their beliefs and bigotry will not change. We just won't hear about them anymore. I'm not even sure if that can be considered a good thing or not.

Should we start taking bets? How make times will the word "mistake" be mention? Will "we're being attacked because we're Christian" be part of it?

"Fellowship"

"Prayed on it"

"The Lord layed it on my heart to cover up my son's felonies for years"

Every time they say the word "mistake" do a shot? I'm gonna get so fucked up in that case. :doh:

Do with have any more information on the lady who leaked the report that is retiring in two weeks? I still do not understand what that situation was all about. Was it illegal for her to give it to InTouch magazine? Or did In Touch magazine have legal access to it because of the Freedom of Information Act?

I heard that her boss criticised her, but I still don't get it.

Every time they say the word "mistake" do a shot? I'm gonna get so fucked up in that case. :doh:

I predict the word that would render one inebriated will be 'heart'.

Yosemite Park - 'yoh-SEM-it-ee'. We thought it was pronounced 'YOH-sem-ite'. When I went and looked it up and saw the correct pronunciation, I did then recall hearing 'yoh-SEM-it-ee' - but it must never have sunk in, because every time I saw it I pronounced it 'YOH-sem-ite' in my mind.

Edit: I am deeply grieving the fact that I am no longer a Pecan Thief, but the fact that I am now Sherlock Jesus Holmes has made up for the loss and then some. :D

WHAT!? :pink-shock: I've been reading practically every post (less the ones fighting, ain't nobody got time for that) and somehow I missed this. This changes everything :cry:

I predict the word that would render one inebriated will be 'heart'.

True.

But if I add more than one word to my drinking game I'll have to take the following day off work cos I can't do that job still drunk :wink-kitty: lol

Ah. Thanks.

My SIL used to think the song "secret agent man" was "secret Asian man."

I used to think it was Secret Asian Man too.

De-lurking because I just read the in touch article (in the magazine). It's good, it mentions pretty much everything that has been discussed here- like making a point to say it was not a "mistake" and they refer to Josh as a predator. They also have a legal opinion that JB and any other adults who knew could be charged with child endangering (one count per child) The article makes sure to point out that one victim was 5. Regarding the report it says that it was obtained legally by in touch using the FOIA. My takeaway from the article is that people who didn't read the police report or more detailed articles before but read the in touch article are going to have a much harsher view of Josh and JB/M.

************scooting back to my blanket*************

I wonder, while in Europe on their honeymoon, did Ben and Jessa go to the Louvre and if so did they avoid the statues and even the christian allegorical paintings because they contain nudes?

Reminds me of the Little House on the Prairie episode where Mrs Olson was substitute teaching and she was showing famous art work and one of the parents complained that one of the pieces of artwork showed nudes and was anti christian. Turnes out it was "Rape of the Sabines" - can't get more christian than that.

Like would Michelle yell Nike if they went to view Michelangelo's David?

Something tells me that none of the Duggars would never do anything so educated and cultured, erm, I mean "worldly" as enter a museum without the word "Christian" in the title. Those kids probably don't even know what the Louvre is. Or Michelangelo's David for that matter. It's astonishing to think about how ignorant they really are.

Archived