IGNORED

Everything Josh Duggar, Child Molester - Part 7

happy atheist

I can't believe they would build a brand new, gigantic house, and still have 10 kids to a room!

JB & M always say it's what the kids wanted, :liar:

But then, now that we have an inkling of what happened to the girls, maybe they did ask to sleep in one big bedroom for protection from their brother.

• Replies 866
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To combine several OT threads: I was on a mommy board where we a sub board for AP parents that was not political. One poster who was from East Germany and verrrrrry far right (I always wonder if she and Zsu are one in the same) used to bring fights from the political board over to the parenting board and when we'd try to tell her that we specifically do not discuss politics she'd say, "Hey, its a doggy dog world." That almost made it worth having her come over.

JB & M always say it's what the kids wanted, :liar:

But then, now that we have an inkling of what happened to the girls, maybe they did ask to sleep in one big bedroom for protection from their brother.

It's too bad they didn't divide the one room into 2, with an ante room adjoining that could be locked...so no admission from the outside/hall. I feel bad that the room was first so juvenile and now it's, so adult. The little girls need a space all their own too.

nst, you gotta head over to the Jill Rodrigues thread! The crazy cannot be explained second hand.

OMG! That woman is just batshit crazy! Baby in a closet!

Interesting that it made Le Monde. Good that they dug into Quiverfull, ATI, and Vision Forum.

They did such a good job. The last subtitle, "Les rats quittent le navire" (the rats quit the ship), in regards to TLC suspending the program was particularly apropos.

Me too! Oh and "Jojo was a man who thought he was a woman but he knew it wouldn't last."

That's not how "Jojo" goes?! oh jeez

Is it just me or is JD not sitting on an actual bed?

I thought the same thing when I saw it. I looked up another picture from a different angle. The last bed is in a little nook.

The_Duggar_Family18.jpg

I remember reading or watching a video about the bedtime routine. It's long- it takes hours for everyone to get put down for bed. Starts with family circle/prayer time, stories from their day, explaining what's going on tomorrow etc. Then lots and lots of bible. It's held in one of the kids bedrooms, boys i believe. The younger ones fall asleep during it, and are put to bed. The eldest stay up late and even move into their parents rooms to have more private talks. So they start the routine at the same time together, but kids drop out and go to bed as they get tired, if that makes sense.

I found this info a long time ago, and bedtime routines change, and this could have been more lies, or made up, or staged for the books/cameras etc. But that was the bedtime routine JB described for tlc.

I'm sure he has a contract attorney but I'm not really sure that will help him much. He needs a real pr person.

The duggars have been on fox before, they're more likely to find "like minded" people there but I think he's over estimating the audience. Mainstream conservatives are a pretty law and order bunch and covering up child molestation isn't really law and order.

I'm fairly conservative but I want Boob's head and neck (aka Michelle) on a skewer.

I remember reading or watching a video about the bedtime routine. It's long- it takes hours for everyone to get put down for bed. Starts with family circle/prayer time, stories from their day, explaining what's going on tomorrow etc. Then lots and lots of bible. It's held in one of the kids bedrooms, boys i believe. The younger ones fall asleep during it, and are put to bed. The eldest stay up late and even move into their parents rooms to have more private talks. So they start the routine at the same time together, but kids drop out and go to bed as they get tired, if that makes sense.

I found this info a long time ago, and bedtime routines change, and this could have been more lies, or made up, or staged for the books/cameras etc. But that was the bedtime routine JB described for tlc.

Never saw this episode. So the kids don't brush their teeth, wash their face or slip into comfy jammies before bed? Oh, and let's not forget that they go to bed with filthy feet too! :snooty:

I believe the tooth brushing happens before prayer time. The girls wear night gowns but it seems the boys sleep in their clothes. That way they're ready for the day when they get up, and no pajama laundry. And harder to defraud yourself in jeans.

Eta: he said it can take 2-6 hours to get everyone down for bed. :)

Ah. Thanks.

My SIL used to think the song "secret agent man" was "secret Asian man."

That's bc there's a parody of it called "secret asian man". And it's semi funny.

When I was little, I attended Catholic school. Around Christmas time, we would sing 'Silent Night' in choir. For a couple of years there, I thought the line in the song was 'sleep in heavenly peas' instead of 'sleep in heavenly peace.'

Sometimes I would ask to eat some canned peas before I went to bed, thinking it would bring me closer to God. Baffled, mom would always give them to me, but never told her why. It was years before I figured out the real lyrics of the song and explained to my mom why I wanted vegetables before bedtime.

That is the best thing I've read all day! :lol:

that's exactly what I thought too - no duvet/blanket to hide their defrauding behavior under

:wtf: :cray-cray:

I believe the tooth brushing happens before prayer time. The girls wear night gowns but it seems the boys sleep in their clothes. That way they're ready for the day when they get up, and no pajama laundry. And harder to defraud yourself in jeans.

With all of the boys aside from Jackson at least in their teens or older this year, those jeans probably need a lot of laundering.

Me too! Oh and "Jojo was a man who thought he was a woman but he knew it wouldn't last."

Wait, that's not the lyric in Get Back? Uh oh...that's always what I sing!

In my house, my son hates heavy blankets so he has a fitted sheet and a throw if he gets cold, which is almost never. He sleeps hot. I used to think was coming down with a fever when he was just tired.

In THAT house? I would bet money it's so they don't defraud themselves. :roll:

I can almost understand the lack of blankets. But he lack of pillows is so weird.

I have the intouch weekly magazine that says house of horrors. Was it already discussed or does someone have a question about it?

I thought the same thing when I saw it. I looked up another picture from a different angle. The last bed is in a little nook.

The_Duggar_Family18.jpg

So the boys' room is full of fun stuff like tunnels and the girls get....a piano?

My husband pointed out that the song "ain't no sunshine" sounds like "anal sunshine." And now that's all I can hear. Seriously...go listen and I bet you'll hear it too.

So, I finally had to register and it has been killing me all day to post. Thank God :twisted: that my account was activated a few minutes ago - literally.

Anyway, someone posted the Dolly Parton video, but I can't find where Jim Boob said he was tempted by her? Was this a joke?

Also, I think that Anna should open her eyes. She has a new baby girl coming. He was 14 and older when he did things to his sisters and others. One he was reading a book to and started fondling her. This is a person who should have gotten real psychiatric help if he had any chance at rehabilitation. That has done flown the coop - they say that adolescent offenders are different than adult offenders (offenders of opportunity, sometimes curiosity depending on age). However, that does not seem to be the case here. And if these child / adolescent offenders do not receive treatment they continue to progress in their behavior, and it is not really possible to rehabilitate them.

I hope there are no more victims, but if there are, I hope they quickly stand up before any SOL runs out.

Okay, I realize this is conjecture bordering on ugly, buuuut I've been thinking for days about Joseph Hutchens and was discussing him on another forum this week. Does anyone else get the hinky feeling that Jim Bob took Josh specifically to Hutchens because Jim Bob was aware of Hutchens pedophilia and wanted a man with those temptations to counsel Josh? I warned you, this is ugly, and I will delete this post if it's going over the line or interfering with all the Yosemite glee. I figure that Jim Bob knew Hutchens pretty well from a men's prayer circle, when the guys confess their sins and such.

Now, I mentioned this suspicion on another board and a guy responded with "I would agree. This sounds consistent with my experience. My first assumption is they went to church together. That should be pretty easy to figure out." I asked him to tell me more about his experience in a Gothard community but he disappeared. Maybe later this week I'll PM him and see if he's up for talking about it.

This other guy responded with "bill gothard ... those were ugly days growing up" but I could get no response from him either. Looking through his post history, he's into guns, fights and there are racist undertones in his writing.

Anyway, it's difficult trying to scare up some male perspective on the Gothard situation, what the men's prayer circles are all about (what is confessed in prayer group stays in prayer group?), whether there was a general agreement to hide all criminality amongst the men and only seek each other out for "therapy". I'll keep trying to figure out if this is a tenant of the Gothard cult.

I've also been visiting some very conservative forums and the Duggars aren't getting much love there. Anyone trying to defend them is bounced on. Wow, finally an issue where almost everyone is on the same side.

In the early 80's, about 11-12 yeasts old, I had a friend who was in an extremely religious family. We'd be playing and listening to the radio and Olivia Newton-John, singing let's get physical, and I shit you not her mother told us that she was saying, let's get biblical, biblical....

Every time I hear the song, I still lol

That is the best thing I've read all day! :lol:

I used to think the expression was "greatest thing since life spread" And if you think about it - that does kind of make sense … :dance:

Archived