IGNORED

Baby Meredith is here - Anna Duggar baby watch

SPHASH

Michelle’s face and voice is so disturbing. JB still thinks he has a TV show. the whole video was just weird. “we LOVE our grand-babies†Bullshit. that is the first time I have seen Michelle touch one of them.

Welcome to the world Meredith. I’m sorry about the shit show you have been born into. Stick close to Mack, she seams to be spunky.

• Replies 905
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just want to say that I called it the moment we knew it was a girl. Just a little bit sad it hasn't been Meredith Ann as I thought

Meredith Grace?

I can't be the only one to hear it as Meredith Grey?

This is exactly what my husband said lol. "Oh like the girl from Grey's Anatomy?"

But I will say Anna looks great! Hope I look like that when I give birth!

Am I the only one who is kind of disappointed by the name? I was hoping for something ostentatious and snarkable (as per usual, with the Duggars), but Meredith Grace is a perfectly ordinary, mainstream (not even particularly Christian) name. It would be my choice for a girl, but it is kind of pretty. I guess that's good news for little Meredith. I wish her the best of luck.

Side note, the Duggar attitude towards girls/women just makes me think of Daisy's famous line in the Great Gatsby where she expresses the hope that her little girl grows up to be a beautiful idiot, since that's the kindest thing that could happen to her.

It's definitely a surprising name. She's very cute though. Hope her life is an easy one.

I am happy that it does appear that despite everything Anna had an easy and successful labor. She looks VERY happy in the photo of her posted, and very good for having given birth recently.

I do sincerely wish the best for the baby going forward.

I find it funny because of Meredith interviewing them when they were having Mackynzie and joking that they should name the baby Meredith.

I'm also amazed at how good she looked the entire pregnancy and in the photos right after.

I'm shocked they spelled it correctly. I thought they would stick an extra Y in there to match mackynzie or however the fuck it's spelled. Looks like she kind of has the same fat head/face her fellow M's have. (Sorry that's all I notice )

I wonder if Michelle is secretly dying for them to name a baby after her with their 'M' theme. I also wonder if they ever will. I would die...

Josh looks exhausted and really out of it.

Also, the baby is already giving the side on in one of those pics. Hope she has some spunk!

I'm not really surprised, when she joked they should name her Meredith I remember them telling her that they really did like Meredith, and they seemed serious.

Lol in the video "and how much did she weight Michelle?" it sounded like he was asking a first grader what 2+2 is

So sweet they decided to name her after me. Just wish I could rescue her (and all the kids) from a life of gothard servitude.

All newborns look like potatoes to me. Mack is a beautiful little girl though, so I'm sure this one will be too in a little while. Such a normal name- poor Mackynzie, getting that name, while her siblings get normal ones. She'll be the Jinger of her family.

She looks like Marcus.

Edited to add - lots of photos. I guess People or US Weekly weren't interested.

Anybody think that this was Anna's easiest labour because it was the first one without a camera crew?

I wonder if Michelle is secretly dying for them to name a baby after her with their 'M' theme. I also wonder if they ever will. I would die...

I remember, before the scandal broke, Josh and Anna had an interview, and they said that they might stop using m names after this baby.

I remember, before the scandal broke, Josh and Anna had an interview, and they said that they might stop using m names after this baby.

I'm half glad that they may stop that practice (it's too precious and takes away their children's individuality), but it will sound weird if they have another kid (please for the love of god don't). Mackynzie, Michael, Marcus, Meredith, and...Tom.

She looks like Marcus.

Edited to add - lots of photos. I guess People or US Weekly weren't interested.

People.com picked up the twitter photos. The comments are BRUTAL. Guess the leghumpers are at church?

Wow, I'm impressed. Those are two of my favourite names and I never dreamed they'd use them. Josh does look rough. I guess he didn't get his nap. :lol:

People.com picked up the twitter photos. The comments are BRUTAL. Guess the leghumpers are at church?

I like to monitor the reaction smilies:

Dv7jXlu.png

:?

Anybody think that this was Anna's easiest labour because it was the first one without a camera crew?

That was my first thought as well!

I like the name and I'm glad mother and baby are doing well.

No exclusive 'buy People to see more' garbage. The reasoning is sad but I'm glad no one is paying them any more.

Archived