IGNORED

Taylor Swift vs Nicki Minaj

ShepherdontheRock

Halcionne, now you done set it off over here as I stroll down memory lane of female rappers empowered by their sexuality. In my day, Trina (NSFW) was delivering that message. Her verses went hard, even going toe to toe with Trick Daddy (NSFW).

Halcionne, now you done set it off over here as I stroll down memory lane of female rappers empowered by their sexuality. In my day, Trina (NSFW) was delivering that message. Her verses went hard, even going toe to toe with Trick Daddy (NSFW).

The Diamond Princess! "Nann" got a lot of airplay on San Francisco hip hop/R&B radio way back when.

LOL I think you and I may be around the same age. How about this one? very very nsfw: My Neck, My Back by Khia and SFW Lil Kim's The Jump Off and one of my all-time favorites, Missy Elliott with Hot Boyz also SFW.

Okay okay that's enough for now. My neighbors finally sent their noisy guests home and maybe I can get some sleep. :roll:

The Diamond Princess! "Nann" got a lot of airplay on San Francisco hip hop/R&B radio way back when.

LOL I think you and I may be around the same age. How about this one? very very nsfw: My Neck, My Back by Khia and SFW Lil Kim's The Jump Off and one of my all-time favorites, Missy Elliott with Hot Boyz also SFW.

Okay okay that's enough for now. My neighbors finally sent their noisy guests home and maybe I can get some sleep. :roll:

I <3 Missy Elliott.

Yep, I think we came up 'round the same time. That Khia song got plenty of people in trouble, including me. I got pop-popped real quick just singing, "my neck, my back"! I knew well enough to stop it there, but my mama wasn't tryna hear it. Good times! What happened to all the female rappers? We need a reunion with Missy, MC Lyte, Da Brat, Trina, Queen Latifah, Li'l Kim, Foxy Brown, Monie Love and Eve.

Archived