IGNORED

Dentist pays $50,000+ to illegally kill lion

HarryPotterFan

This bloke Has a history of dodgy behaviour with both animals and humans. What goes around, comes around and I hope it hits him hard

supposedly he's gone into hiding, i think he's in fear for his life, hooray for karma.

The matt walsh article i accidentally clicked on DIDN'T have mw's name anywhere on the FB link. I wonder if he's done that because he knows people don't want to give him page views.

I kind of like the idea of him getting to spend the rest of his life looking over his shoulder, waiting, waiting, waiting for the stalkers to find him.

Karma is indeed a bitch. Now this dentist is getting a small taste of what it is like to be hunted down, and how it feels to be possibly in fear for your life. The only difference is he is being hunted down by cameras, and media, and outraged animal lovers, none of whom are likely to wound him with a bow, and track him for 40 hours before shooting him with a firearm.

It's great news that Cecil's brother Jericho is taking care of Cecil's cubs. Unusual though, as apparently the male lion in line for the throne usually kills the previous males cubs to ensure the survival of his own bloodline. Good one, Jericho :handgestures-thumbup:

Karma is indeed a bitch. Now this dentist is getting a small taste of what it is like to be hunted down, and how it feels to be possibly in fear for your life. The only difference is he is being hunted down by cameras, and media, and outraged animal lovers, none of whom are likely to wound him with a bow, and track him for 40 hours before shooting him with a firearm.

It's great news that Cecil's brother Jericho is taking care of Cecil's cubs. Unusual though, as apparently the male lion in line for the throne usually kills the previous males cubs to ensure the survival of his own bloodline. Good one, Jericho :handgestures-thumbup:

Unfortunately there are now conflicting reports that Jericho may have been killed today. http://www.cnn.com/2015/08/01/world/cec ... index.html :cry:

Unfortunately there are now conflicting reports that Jericho may have been killed today. http://www.cnn.com/2015/08/01/world/cec ... index.html :cry:

OMG. What is WRONG with some people? Honestly, as a species, human beings really suck. We are single handedly the most destructive, morally bankrupt species ever to walk the earth, for so many reasons...not just for those of us who get some kind of hard on for killing beautiful animals for no other reason than the kill itself.*

*Just for clarification, I don't include those who legitimately hunt deer etc for food in that.

There have been verified reports that Jericho is SAFE!! I hope that's right. Unfortunately, another male lion was killed sometime in July. I believe that all the lions killed since the beginning of the Twentieth Century until present is the population equivalent of 400,000,000 human deaths. That is staggering.

I need to correct something that I posted yesterday. For every lion killed (and it is almost always the males killed), it is the equivalent of 400,000 people being killed. If Cecil's cubs were to be killed because they dad was killed, it would be the equivalent of 1,000,000 hunan deaths. The number is still staggering.

We have got to stop killing these magnificent animals. Soon they'll be gone if we don't. I don't want to see that. Who wants to live in a world without elephants, rhinos and lions? I did read yesterday that there are only 4 white rhino females left. Extinction seems to be on the horizon for this species.

Archived