IGNORED

MH370 - Debris confirmed to be from aircraft

Peas n carrots

I read recently that the Ocean search will go on until July. The searchers seem very hopeful of finding the plane. Perhaps the geographical spread of the debris can help with search grids.

I hope this is a mystery that is solved soon. My husband knew someone who was on the Air France flight that crashed into the Atlantic back in 2009. Though the family never got her body back they felt some closure with the wreckage being found and the cause of the crash known- though obviously there was terrible pain at knowing that the crash could have easily been averted. 

Let me preface by saying I admit I'm a bit of a conspiracy theorist.  I find it very interested that if you look on a map for the tentative location of Diego Garcia (US military base) and then on a map of ocean currents, where the new debris is supposedly being found and the time frame involved,  it could very well be that the American military had something to do with all of this.  Based on the cargo and passenger manifests we've all heard about with high powered batteries and top level scientists, that's a LOT of power we wouldn't want falling into the wrong hands. And we couldn't admit we had anything to do with it at the risk of starting WW3.  This whole thing never sat well with me.  No way with the level of American technology, satellites, and military power that an entire 747 disappears without a trace.

I also find it interesting that all these photos of the alleged new debris seem awfully.....new?  Like the logo piece off the engine.  Wouldn't that stuff be warped, discolored, etc from wind, water, and sun exposure?

55 minutes ago, Shadoewolf said:

Let me preface by saying I admit I'm a bit of a conspiracy theorist.  I find it very interested that if you look on a map for the tentative location of Diego Garcia (US military base) and then on a map of ocean currents, where the new debris is supposedly being found and the time frame involved,  it could very well be that the American military had something to do with all of this.  Based on the cargo and passenger manifests we've all heard about with high powered batteries and top level scientists, that's a LOT of power we wouldn't want falling into the wrong hands. And we couldn't admit we had anything to do with it at the risk of starting WW3.  This whole thing never sat well with me.  No way with the level of American technology, satellites, and military power that an entire 747 disappears without a trace.

I also find it interesting that all these photos of the alleged new debris seem awfully.....new?  Like the logo piece off the engine.  Wouldn't that stuff be warped, discolored, etc from wind, water, and sun exposure?

I believe MH370 was a 777, not a 747. 

Also, those planes are meant to suffer all kinds of pressure, temperature, and wind changes so I think it may survive the ocean. 

And it didn't disappear entirely without a trace. It was still communicating with satellites several hours after the last transmission. They did a ping corridor of the last known ping- concluding it was either above around Afghanistan or the southern Indian Ocean. 

Honestly, I hope they can at least figure out what happened to the plane. If not whether it was an accident or whatever.

It would take hundreds of people to pull off bringing down this plane, making sure it was hidden and risk pissing off China. Only way this could be more redonk is if Reptilians made the order to bring down the plane.

Archived