IGNORED

First GOP Presidential Debate

HarryPotterFan

Sorry to say, but that's the way the political process seems to be running lately. Since the Citizens United ruling.

Which is why we need a not-republican in the white house.

Also, not that I watched the debate, but what do most of the rest of these candidates actually disagree on? Because considering their views, I thought it ended up basically being a God Guns and Gayz conservative circle jerk.

I wonder if the reason why there are so many GOP presidential hopefuls is so they can just grab a bunch of money in unregulated SuperPACS. That is, maybe the real goal of people like Ben Carson, Carly Fiorina, and even Donald Trump is not to actual win the nomination, but to separate as many Tea Partiers from their cash as possible. Given how many Tea Party related scams there are out there, running a quasi-fake campaign wouldn't seem too far fetched:

http://www.politico.com/story/2015/01/s ... 14581.html (link not broken because it's a news site)

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder if the reason why there are so many GOP presidential hopefuls is so they can just grab a bunch of money in unregulated SuperPACS. That is, maybe the real goal of people like Ben Carson, Carly Fiorina, and even Donald Trump is not to actual win the nomination, but to separate as many Tea Partiers from their cash as possible. Given how many Tea Party related scams there are out there, running a quasi-fake campaign wouldn't seem too far fetched:

http://www.politico.com/story/2015/01/s ... 14581.html (link not broken because it's a news site)

I wouldn't be surprised if that's the case. I know several of my relatives have each donated to multiple campaigns. So far for them, it's more discounting certain candidates instead of supporting just one or two. Fuckabee is the main one out because he's too moderate....

Archived