IGNORED

Joshley Madison Pt 8: Are We Still Talking About This?

happy atheist

This video makes me cringe. Josh's face while Anna is talking --- does he really buy into this dribble???

I'm sorry. I HADDDD to make a gif out of his reaction when Anna was talking0uU88Cg.gif

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sorry. I HADDDD to make a gif out of his reaction when Anna was talking0uU88Cg.gif

He looks so bored. Like can I get out of here yet? 

Wow, at how condescending and smug Josh looks as Anna says "God is watching". God is watching you, too, Joshua. Also Priscilla really seemed to struggle with getting more than one sentence out at a time.

Totally

I was watching the original Halloween movie yesterday and the one girl said totally 3x in the span of a minute and I'm just like there's no way Jill has seen this movie.

I was watching the original Halloween movie yesterday and the one girl said totally 3x in the span of a minute and I'm just like there's no way Jill has seen this movie.

Ha! :pb_lol:

Wow, at how condescending and smug Josh looks as Anna says "God is watching". God is watching you, too, Joshua. Also Priscilla really seemed to struggle with getting more than one sentence out at a time.

I've noticed that too. I always thought she was a little 'behind', so to speak. 

That video is so telling.  Josh looks smug but he also looks like he's tolerating it all, he's bored as hell at the same time.

Everything about the "Michelle and I made mistakes..." diatribe is so disengenuous. You know those kids have to be thinking yeah, we know already but how come you were allowed to make those so-called mistakes and then turn around and create a life we're supposed to emulate in every single way? Watching that clip now it seems boob is trying too hard to sell a bill of goods he knows aren't sustainable. 

Poor Anna though obviously and enthusiastically bought into it out of complete ignorance and naïveté.

Hahah wouldn't that be a shocker? I cannot picture Jilly Muffin watching Halloween! :P 

The "Totally" phrase came out of a reality show about rich California kids. I wonder how else she could have picked it up, given restrictions w/outside ppl, tv, social media.

? 'Totally' is a widespread phrase, regardless of its origin... I have no idea what reality show you're talking about, but I'm 27 and live in Canada and people have been using 'totally' ever since I can remember.

? 'Totally' is a widespread phrase, regardless of its origin... I have no idea what reality show you're talking about, but I'm 27 and live in Canada and people have been using 'totally' ever since I can remember.

OMG like totally!!!  My impression was that "totally" was pretty much commonplace at this point.  I think it did come out of California in the Valley speak era, but I think I first heard it from Sarah Jessica Parker long before her Sex and the City days when she was just a dork on Square Pegs.  That was when I was in Jr. High, so the Jurassic Era early 80s

I agree..."totally" is everywhere and I doubt anyone can pin point the origin. I think it really gained popularity in the 80's though and hasn't gone away.

Everything about the "Michelle and I made mistakes..." diatribe is so disengenuous. You know those kids have to be thinking yeah, we know already but how come you were allowed to make those so-called mistakes and then turn around and create a life we're supposed to emulate in every single way? Watching that clip now it seems boob is trying too hard to sell a bill of goods he knows aren't sustainable. 

Poor Anna though obviously and enthusiastically bought into it out of complete ignorance and naïveté.

The whole "we made mistakes but our kids can't" thing bothers me, too. Screwing up a bunch of times is just part of learning and developing into a functional adult. But I guess that goes against the ideas of literal and metaphorical blanket training. 

These earlier episodes are even creepier to watch after Joshgate and Joshley Madison. Like you said, I don't think they look like they fully buy what they're trying to sell.

OMG like totally!!!  My impression was that "totally" was pretty much commonplace at this point.  I think it did come out of California in the Valley speak era, but I think I first heard it from Sarah Jessica Parker long before her Sex and the City days when she was just a dork on Square Pegs.  That was when I was in Jr. High, so the Jurassic Era early 80s

I still remember Jami Gertz and the adopted Guatemalan child. Maybe Jill has been watching Square Pegs! ;)

So, it's November.

I don't believe he's at RU.

Where the hell are they keeping him?

In the prayer closet! ;) 

Where ever he is, I would have to believe it is somewhere that Anna can take the kids to see him. He would be missing important bonding time w/M4, not to mention the other 3;Michael was very attached to Josh. This kind of separation could damage him. So I don't believe he's at ru either. I think Gothard has him in some fundie prison nearby.

The tabloids need to get on the ball and check for Josh sightings. If FJ doesn't figure out where he is first, maybe one of the trash papers can have its people go undercover or something.

I don't know.  I think most of the kids have swallowed the line that the parents are trying to save them from making mistakes.  I don't think they have been given the tools to see that if JB and Michelle had all this sinful fun and still turned out virtuous and holy, the kids could have their fun also and be holy a little later. :my_shy:

BTW- I apologize now and henceforth for any weird formatting, duplicate or missing quotes and messages that end in mid-sentence.  My IPad does not like the new FJ software. 

• happy atheist locked this topic

Archived