IGNORED

Hey Swedes. Apparently, You Guys Are Screwed Up

debrand

This was 15 years ago, and I didn't know her that well. We had a few classes together and she dated a close friend of mine, so I was familiar with her stories but not all of her background.

My point was that she really loved Sweden. She made it sound like a utopia in many ways. Like, teens could walk in a park at night without crime worries, etc. This college had a crime problem on campus and it really worried her.

Only Alexander, you can have the dad or if there are more...

well his brothers are also handsome... and more in my age-range :P

:snooty: Alexander is mine.

well his brothers are also handsome... and more in my age-range :P

Its a deal. :clap: You and damn precious get the brothers, I am closer in age to Alex and I have a love of vampires so its only right . Damn Precious, don't make me challenge you to a fashion off, with my new red/pink hair I cannot lose. :dance:

Its a deal. :clap: You and damn precious get the brothers, I am closer in age to Alex and I have a love of vampires so its only right . Damn Precious, don't make me challenge you to a fashion off, with my new red/pink hair I cannot lose. :dance:

Go ahead and have him, he only looks good with clothes on. I honestly prefer Ian Somerhalder as my vamp of choice. I will cut a bitch who even tries to interfere.

damon.png

This was 15 years ago, and I didn't know her that well. We had a few classes together and she dated a close friend of mine, so I was familiar with her stories but not all of her background.

My point was that she really loved Sweden. She made it sound like a utopia in many ways. Like, teens could walk in a park at night without crime worries, etc. This college had a crime problem on campus and it really worried her.

Okay, that probably explains a lot. :) I have no idea how it worked like 15 years ago (I was just a kiddo who was learning to write). It could have been very different.

When it comes to crime rates, it has changed. I once read a book from Norway describing something similar as you mentioned, when people could be outdoors at night-time without having to worry. I would not feel safe walking through a park at night-time though, especially not in the bigger cities.

Americans hear a lot of propaganda about how horrible life is in Europe. Everytime there is a economic problem or riot, Fox News does the happy dance. It uses any difficulty in Europe to prove that such programs would never work in America.

Threads like this are very valuable because it shows Americans a different side than what they are getting in the news.

Americans hear a lot of propaganda about how horrible life is in Europe. Everytime there is a economic problem or riot, Fox News does the happy dance. It uses any difficulty in Europe to prove that such programs would never work in America.

Threads like this are very valuable because it shows Americans a different side than what they are getting in the news.

and yet when there is talk about implementing a policy American look at their own bellybutton and ignore the rest of the world already have those policies...

Archived