IGNORED

Trump 27: Happy Holidays Orange Menace

Destiny

5 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

Hopefully he starts getting strict about tropical storms, wildfires, power outages, civilian war deaths and shooting rampages soon and 2018 is a great year. 

I love Mark Kelly's response to that tweet:

20180102_george2.PNG

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@AmazonGrace -- I was just coming to post that. I swear, what a lovely way to start 2018, trying to provoke a nuclear war. And, it's freaking pitiful that he has to brag about "his" nuclear button being "bigger and more powerful". I'm surprised he didn't include a dick pic.

6 hours ago, GrumpyGran said:

Who knew that he was beaming protective rays into our skies, shielding aircraft from danger, directly from his golf cart? I swear, by the end of the year he'll be taking credit for the sun shining. He's definitely starting the year off on a roll. Completely delusional.

Just wait until he tells us that it shines out of his ample rear end. :pb_rollseyes:

3 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

He can't even congratulate "a friend" without making it all about himself and his tremendously Successful Presidency. SAD!

Seeing as how Romney is making noises about running for Hatch's seat, I'm surprised that Trump didn't take any potshots at Hatch for not running again. 

26 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

@AmazonGrace -- I was just coming to post that. I swear, what a lovely way to start 2018, trying to provoke a nuclear war. And, it's freaking pitiful that he has to brag about "his" nuclear button being "bigger and more powerful". I'm surprised he didn't include a dick pic.

Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised to learn that Trump instructed one of his lackeys to send a picture of his junk directly to Kim Jong Un. :brain-bleach:

I'm going to go make some chicken soup now, and salt it with tears of regret that this shitshow is our current reality.:pb_sad:

1 hour ago, GreyhoundFan said:

This is seriously not funny. Dumpy being outplayed by a 33-year-old. Kim Jung Un has Dumpy's number and we can only hope he will be happy with just eternally humiliating Dumpster. The announcement that he is willing to talk to South Korea is bait and, of course, Dumpy will take it. He can't back down now, or he won't because he is invested in this measuring contest. And Kim knows it.

Kim Jung Un doesn't care what happens here. His ego is tied up in this too and he's a fatalist. No awareness of the real world, where would he have gotten that? He is a product of brainwashing, a propaganda campaign from his father with nothing to make him think he won't succeed.

Mattis needs to take the wheel here, Nicki Haley needs to SHUT UP and somebody needs to get the phone and pull the sim card out of it.

Of course the internet is taking fuck face to task for engaging in a penis measuring contest with his North Korean clone;

On Tuesday evening, President Donald Trump tweeted a taunt to North Korea’s Kim Jong-un about how much bigger his “Nuclear Button” is — and Twitter predictably exploded in criticism.

Here's one of my favorites....

And this

The Orange Toddler is terrifying.  Can no one reign him in?  Or at least his ridiculous tweets?

Wait, wait, wait guys! This is secretly Chump's solution to climate change. He can't admit that global warming is real for fear of angering his base (see his previous idiotic tweets about it) so he's come up with a different solution. He's going to provoke nuclear war, which will cause nuclear winter. Ta da! Problem solved.

Just so we're clear - all of the above paragraph is sarcasm.

3 hours ago, GrumpyGran said:

. No awareness of the real world, where would he have gotten that?

Uhm. He does seem to have at least some awareness. It’s likely he went to school in Switzerland according to unconfirmed reports. 

This is from Wikipedia but a Google search also turns up various other sources, and the common consensus is that the story is very likely true.

That said, it doesn’t mean he isn’t the product of brainwashing, as you said. He is the sad and very dangerous product of his privileged upbringing in a cruel dictatorship.

3 hours ago, MarblesMom said:

The Orange Toddler is terrifying.  Can no one reign him in?  Or at least his ridiculous tweets?

Nope.

From the WaPo daily roundup: "The Daily 202: North Korea my-button-is-bigger brinkmanship again spotlights Trump’s fixation on size"

Spoiler

THE BIG IDEA: Following President Trump’s tweets can feel like watching a short man drive a Hummer. His fragile ego is always looking to overcompensate. The latest manifestation of that is downright Napoleonic.

North Korean leader Kim Jong Un said Monday that the United States is “within the range of our nuclear strike and a nuclear button is always on the desk of my office.”

Twelve minutes after Fox News highlighted that quote last night, Trump tweeted: “Will someone from his depleted and food starved regime please inform him that I too have a Nuclear Button, but it is a much bigger & more powerful one than his, and my Button works!”

This isn’t the first time Trump has made a thinly veiled allusion to his manhood. During the Republicans primaries, he gave Marco Rubio the nickname “Little Marco” and the Florida senator eagerly joined him in the gutter. “He's like 6'2", which is why I don't understand why his hands are the size of someone who is 5'2’,” Rubio said during a rally. “Have you seen his hands? And you know what they say about men with small hands!”

Trump brought up the insult during a debate the next night, holding up his hands for the audience to inspect: “Are they small hands? He referred to my hands: ‘If they are small, something else must be small.’ I guarantee you there is no problem. I guarantee you!”

Our in-house fact checkers tabulate that Trump has made 1,950 false or misleading claims over the past 347 days. Many are exaggerations about the hugeness of something he’s taking credit for. For example, Trump has repeated the falsehood that he’s passing “the biggest tax cut ever” at least 53 times, even though his own Treasury Department’s data shows it is the eighth biggest.

“I know the details of taxes better than anybody. Better than the greatest C.P.A.,” Trump told the New York Times last week, one of 24 misleading or false claims he made during a 30-minute interview. 

-- There are many other areas where the 71-year-old has made clear he believes size matters, such as:

His bank account: Trump has long exaggerated his net worth and business success. Rhona Graff, the president’s longtime personal assistant, told Crain’s New York Business last year that the Trump Organization had $9.5 billion in annual revenue. But financial disclosure forms indicate that the company only generates between $600 million and $700 million in annual revenue, less than one-tenth what they claim. The Trump Organization moved from third to 40th on Crain’s list of the largest privately held companies in New York this year, based on public filings.

His buildings: Trump Tower is only 58 floors, but Trump and his company continue to falsely claim that there are 68. He says that his personal penthouse there is 33,000 square feet, but Forbes checked land records and it’s only 10,996. During an interview on Sept. 11, 2001, Trump told a New York television station that the collapse of the World Trade Center meant that this property at 40 Wall Street was no longer the second-tallest building in downtown Manhattan. “Now it’s the tallest,” he said.

His crowd sizes: During a phone call on the Saturday morning after he became president, Trump personally ordered the acting director of the National Park Service to produce additional photographs of the crowds on the Mall. Trump also expressed anger over a retweet sent from the agency’s account, in which side-by-side photographs showed far fewer people at his swearing-in than had shown up to see Barack Obama’s inauguration in 2009. During the campaign, he drew huge crowds but still routinely inflated the numbers.

His 2016 victory: Trump has said he had “the biggest Electoral College win since Ronald Reagan.” In fact, Obama won more electoral votes in both of his elections. So did Bill Clinton in 1996 and 1992. And George H.W. Bush in 1988. Trump’s electoral college victory actually ranks 46th in 58 elections. 

-- The latest from the Peninsula: “South Korea announced that a long-suspended cross-border hotline with North Korea reopened on Wednesday to pave the way for official talks between the two sides about sending a delegation from the North to next month’s Winter Olympics in the South,” Simon Denyer reports. “North Korea had earlier in the day announced the channel would be reopened, marking an easing of tensions … U.S. officials said they doubt Kim’s sincerity but declared that Washington would not stand in the way, nor would it allow the North to drive a wedge between South Korea and the United States.”

-- North Korean dictators have been insulting American presidents for seven decades, but Trump is the first to let their taunts get under his skin. He had scaled back his “fire and fury” rhetoric since the summer at the behest of his foreign policy advisers. Today he’s back to calling the 33-year-old “Rocket Man.” (Kim’s preferred insult for Trump is “dotard.”)

When Hillary Clinton said during the 2016 campaign that Trump could be easily baited by foreign leaders, he shot back on ABC: “I have one of the great temperaments. I have a winning temperament!”

-- Is there a method to the madness? The most charitable explanation for Trump’s taunts is that he’s embracing Richard Nixon’s “madman theory” of foreign policy. The idea here is that North Korea is more likely to make concessions if it believes that the threat of United States military action is credible because Trump is crazy enough to use nuclear weapons.

To understand why it’s dangerous for Trump to tweet this way toward Kim, it’s worth revisiting op-eds from this summer by the German Marshall Fund’s Laura Rosenberger (a former director for North Korea policy on the National Security Council) and the Hoover Institution’s Kori Schake (who has worked for Republicans at State, DOD and the White House).

“I guess the president regards this as a show of strength. But as everybody who's ever been in a first-grade playground recognizes, it's usually the person who's most aggressively pounding their chest that is, in fact, the weak one on the playground,” Rep. Jim Himes (D-Conn.), a member of the House intelligence committee, said last night on CNN.

-- Susan Glasser has a meaty piece in Politico Magazine about Trump’s foreign policy naivete. “It’s worse than you think,” she argues. Two memorable nuggets:

1. From Trump’s September dinner in New York with leaders of four Latin American countries on the sidelines of the United Nations General Assembly: “‘Rex tells me you don’t want me to use the military option in Venezuela,’ the president told the gathered leaders, according to an account offered by an attendee soon after the dinner. ‘Is that right? Are you sure?’ Everyone said they were sure. But they were rattled. War with Venezuela, as absurd as that seemed, was clearly still on Trump’s mind. … By the time the dinner was over, the leaders were in shock, and not just over the idle talk of armed conflict …

“A former senior U.S. official with whom I spoke was briefed by ministers from three of the four countries that attended the dinner. ‘Without fail, they just had wide eyes about the entire engagement,’ the former official told me. Even if few took his martial bluster about Venezuela seriously, Trump struck them as uninformed about their issues and dangerously unpredictable, asking them to expend political capital on behalf of a U.S. that no longer seemed a reliable partner. ‘The word they all used was: ‘This guy is insane.’’

2. An unnamed senior European official recounted a “frightening” conversation with Trump son-in-law Jared Kushner, who has an international portfolio that includes trying to negotiate Middle East peace: “Kushner was ‘very dismissive’ about the role of international institutions and alliances and uninterested in the European’s recounting of how closely the United States had stood together with Western Europe since World War II. ‘He told me, ‘I’m a businessman, and I don’t care about the past. Old allies can be enemies, or enemies can be friends.’ So, the past doesn’t count,’ the official recalled. ‘I was taken aback.’”

-- Twitter was consumed overnight by Trump’s saber-rattling: 

From a former senior staffer on the National Security Council under George W. Bush:

20180103_twit1.PNG.5e9b4e57d9a7be51370694a69e582ede.PNG

“A Twitter spokesperson said in a statement Tuesday night that Trump's North Korea tweets do not amount to a ‘specific threat,’ and thus do not warrant disciplinary action,” Business Insider reports. “The spokesperson pointed to Twitter's policy on violent threats and glorification of violence: ‘You may not make specific threats of violence or wish for the serious physical harm, death, or disease of an individual or group of people,’ the rule states.” 

20180103_twit2.PNG.c48e8fc462adfbe715f9595a05853061.PNG20180103_twit3.PNG.ae9b2022ad95594f34dce862ae8bf565.PNG20180103_twit4.PNG.d6454586ec35b77682d8f1600e78c2a9.PNG20180103_twit5.PNG.6a3005c114118f9d31f3c317e1c75013.PNG

-- Finally, for what it’s worth, there is not actually a button Trump can press to launch nukes. There is, however, a button that lets him order Diet Cokes. 

There are several good links in the article. I like the "Truman Show" option presented by the Daily Beast tweet.

I swear, someone needs to make a very obvious and blunt statement directly to Caligula that all his talk about "bigger and better" means he's insecure about his penis size. Maybe if he feels people are attacking his penis, he'll pull down his pants on live tv to confirm (I don't think it would take much of a push). Would being publicly naked be enough for the rabid followers to admit he's bug fuck nuts?

In other news - this is why he golfs so much. Yeah, okay...

https://secondnexus.com/news/sarah-huckabee-sanders-donald-trump-why-trump-golfs/?utm_content=inf_10_1164_2&tse_id=INF_41b855d0f0a111e79160a780a1ef54df

When questioned by Yahoo News reporter Hunter Walker about President Donald Trump’s time on the links, White House Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders insisted that the president uses the time he spends playing golf as an opportunity to develop “deeper and better relationships with members of Congress.”

“I think it would certainly be developing deeper and better relationships with members of Congress in which those relationships have helped push forward the president’s agenda ― specifically when it comes to helping get the tax reform and tax cuts passed,” Sanders said.

8 minutes ago, AnywhereButHere said:

I swear, someone needs to make a very obvious and blunt statement directly to Caligula that all his talk about "bigger and better" means he's insecure about his penis size. Maybe if he feels people are attacking his penis, he'll pull down his pants on live tv to confirm (I don't think it would take much of a push). Would being publicly naked be enough for the rabid followers to admit he's bug fuck nuts?

In other news - this is why he golfs so much. Yeah, okay...

https://secondnexus.com/news/sarah-huckabee-sanders-donald-trump-why-trump-golfs/?utm_content=inf_10_1164_2&tse_id=INF_41b855d0f0a111e79160a780a1ef54df

Why can't he bond with Congress in the WH? Why does it have to cost the taxpayers millions of dollars in extra, very unnecessary costs? Why does it have to be in one of his properties, where he makes money off of, just because he's there? 

12 minutes ago, AnywhereButHere said:

In a word- nope! Remember, these are the same people who were okay with Trump grabbing women by their bits. They are okay with Trump randomly grabbing and kissing women. They were also Roy Moore apologists, who vocally discredited the underaged girls he was inappropriate with. At this point, the only sexual behavior that might bother them would be if Trump had sex with a boy or man on national. Because, you know, gays.

http://www.businessinsider.com/trump-says-steve-bannon-lost-his-mind-2018-1

And another gem from the great man himself. I guess it takes one to know one!

President Donald Trump has had it with his former chief strategist, Steve Bannon.

In a scathing Wednesday statement, Trump, who has defended Bannon and not spoken poorly of him since his August exit from the White House, eviscerated the Breitbart News executive and said "he lost his mind."

"Steve Bannon has nothing to do with me or my presidency," Trump said. "When he was fired, he not only lost his job, he lost his mind. Steve was a staffer who worked for me after I had already won the nomination by defeating seventeen candidates, often described as the most talented field ever assembled in the Republican party. Now that he is on his own, Steve is learning that winning isn't as easy as I make it look."

The statement came after excerpts from columnist Michael Wolff's upcoming book, "Fire and Fury: Inside the Trump White House," were published Wednesday. In them, Bannon is quoted as saying White House senior adviser Jared Kushner and Trump's son, Donald Trump Jr., held what amounted to a "treasonous" meeting with Russians at Trump Tower in July 2016, adding that special counsel Robert Mueller's investigators would "crack Don Jr. like an egg on national TV." Elsewhere, Bannon was quoted in several recent pieces disparaging Trump.

"Steve had very little to do with our historic victory, which was delivered by the forgotten men and women of this country," Trump continued. "Yet Steve had everything to do with the loss of a Senate seat in Alabama held for more than thirty years by Republicans."

That comment was a reference to Bannon backing embattled Republican Senate candidate Roy Moore, alleged to have committed sexual misconduct with teenagers when he was in his 30s. Trump initially backed the incumbent senator, Luther Strange, but eventually backed Moore.

"Steve doesn't represent my base — he's only in it for himself," Trump said. "Steve pretends to be at war with the media, which he calls the opposition party, yet he spent his time at the White House leaking false information to the media to make himself seem far more important than he was. It is the only thing he does well. Steve was rarely in a one-on-one meeting with me and only pretends to have had influence to fool a few people with no access and no clue, whom he helped write phony books."

"We have many great Republican members of Congress and candidates who are very supportive of the Make America Great Again agenda," he continued. "Like me, they love the United States of America and are helping to finally take our country back and build it up, rather than simply seeking to burn it all down."

24 minutes ago, AnywhereButHere said:

http://www.businessinsider.com/trump-says-steve-bannon-lost-his-mind-2018-1

And another gem from the great man himself. I guess it takes one to know one!

If throwing people under a bus were an Olympic sport, wait, maybe that's the solution! Make it an Olympic sport, tell Dumpy he's on the team, guaranteed to win THE MOST medals ever, except he can't participate as a head of state. He'll resign and image the fun of watching him trash Slanders, Conjob, Miller, all the cabinet heads.

I wonder how Bannon will respond to this.

The Battle of the Bullies is on!

Just now, GrumpyGran said:

If throwing people under a bus were an Olympic sport, wait, maybe that's the solution! Make it an Olympic sport, tell Dumpy he's on the team, guaranteed to win THE MOST medals ever, except he can't participate as a head of state. He'll resign and image the fun of watching him trash Slanders, Conjob, Miller, all the cabinet heads.

I wonder how Bannon will respond to this.

JINX!

15 minutes ago, fraurosena said:

The Battle of the Bullies is on!

JINX!

Yeah, just a coffee boy? And yet he had one of the highest paying jobs on staff. And you kept him for six months! This doesn't speak well of your management abilities, Donald. How could you not know these things about him?

Someone will call him out on this and ...whooosh... there goes Priebus under the bus.

I think we should hold a special Hunger Games with Agent Orange and all those in his orbit, including McTurtle and Lyan. I would probably even watch it, or at least the highlights (lowlights).

I see the Orange Fornicate's Irish "resort" lost money three years in a row

Donald Trump has lost money for a third year in a row at his golf club in Ireland.

Financial statements filed with the Irish government show the president's resort on the island's west coast lost about $2.6 million in 2016, the latest year available. The losses come amid signs of trouble at some of his other golf resorts. His two Scottish resorts, for instance, recently reported losses had doubled in 2016.

There are signs of improvement at the Irish property, though. Revenue rose in 2016, and losses are smaller, down 14 percent from a year earlier.

The Trump International Golf Links and Hotel in Doonbeg was hurt by a shutdown for 2015 and part of 2016 while the property was being refurbished. A statement by the resort's directors says they expect it to turn an operating profit in 2017. Those results aren't expected until late 2018.

Dear Orange Fornicate;

haha.png.e70f41754591ef956764c6e49afdcfac.png

This might explain some of the rage tweeting the Orange Fornicate has been doing lately...

The beginning of that statement about Bannon sounds like pure satire.  

2 hours ago, AnywhereButHere said:

after I had already won the nomination by defeating seventeen candidates, often described as the most talented field ever assembled in the Republican party.

Why can't he make a single GD statement without puffing himself up?!?!?  WTF.  I do find humor in him throwing Bannon under the bus.  We all knew it would be a matter of time. I can't wait for Kelly Anne to be tossed under when she gets cut loose and then writes her own tell all. 

24 minutes ago, AmazonGrace said:

He called them all losers during the primaries

Of course they were losers. But they were the BEST losers. Only the best lose to him.

Yeah, Fuck Face showing again how much regard he has for strong women;

President Trump called former acting Attorney General Sally Yates "a c---" before firing her, according to an explosive new book about the Trump administration.

An excerpt of Michael Wolff’s “Fire and Fury” obtained by MSNBC contained the anecdote.

“Trump conceived an early, obsessive antipathy for Deputy Attorney General Sally Yates,” the book reads. “She was, he steamed, ‘such a c---.’”

One of Trump’s first actions as president was firing Yates after she refused to have the Justice Department uphold his initial travel ban that blocked people from seven majority-Muslim countries.

• Destiny locked this topic

Archived