IGNORED

Trump 30: Donald Trump and the Deathly Comb-Over

Destiny

• Replies 539
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

After Guggenheim curators' offer of the golden toilet this wins best tRump trolling of the year!

I was right. The Coward-in-Chief will not be attending. 

He's sending Sarah Sanders to be his killjoy. 

Evangelical hypocrites.

28 minutes ago, fraurosena said:

Evangelical hypocrites.

Oh, but @fraurosena

But it also could raise questions about the ethics of holding such events, organized through the White House, at Trump's hotel just a few blocks from the White House.

That prospect did not seem to concern the evangelical leaders involved with booking the event.

"That doesn't even cross our mind," said one person with knowledge of the planning, adding that the hotel was chosen because "this is probably the best deal in D.C."

I'm sure it was all mere coincidence.  :pb_rollseyes:

I'll admit I didn't watch this with the sound on, so I've no idea what his message is this time (I'm having a bit an off day today and I can't handle his ramble right now). It's worth watching though, because this video is a prime example of what it's all about for the presidunce: the adoration of all those people in the audience. Look at how many of them were filmed filming him, or clapping for him... :pb_rollseyes:

32 minutes ago, fraurosena said:

Evangelical hypocrites.

First, June 19th is over two months from now, so we'll probably be talking about a completely different presidential sex scandal by then. 

Second, I can't believe these folks are dumb enough to think they'll have a meeting with Trump, and he will "go and sin no more" afterwards. If Trump shows up at this meeting, he's just going to tell them what they want to hear, and then go back to doing what he pleases. Idiots.

Third, any evangelical who still supports Trump at this point, has proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that their core religious beliefs are access and power. 

Fourth, if you come home and find some sliced bananas, a box of vanilla wafers, a container of pudding, and some whipped cream on your kitchen counter, but your significant other is naked in your bed with the neighbor, don't believe them when they try to tell you they were just making some banana pudding.

Don't think this is true but sure wish that could be! 

69caa4acff8697922cd9244feb627593.jpg.5e47f253e271cd4705ea0adb888189bd.jpg

I read an article recently about why evangelicals support Trump.  The reason is simple:  he has come through on their agenda.  Appointing a conservative to the Supreme Court and knowing that more conservative jurists will be appointed should vacancies arise, his anti-Muslim rhetoric, his steps to stop the participation of transgender individuals in the military and taking on Mike Pence, a right-wing conservative fundamentalist Christian, as his running mate gives them hope that their agenda will become ascendant.  The legalization of same-sex marriage and gays in the military sent them over the edge; now there is the possibility of  a majority conservative Supreme Court .  So with Trump they have hope; under Obama, they had none. 

23 minutes ago, Howl said:

I read an article recently about why evangelicals support Trump.  The reason is simple:  he has come through on their agenda.  Appointing a conservative to the Supreme Court and knowing that more conservative jurists will be appointed should vacancies arise, his anti-Muslim rhetoric, his steps to stop the participation of transgender individuals in the military and taking on Mike Pence, a right-wing conservative fundamentalist Christian, as his running mate gives them hope that their agenda will become ascendant.  The legalization of same-sex marriage and gays in the military sent them over the edge; now there is the possibility of  a majority conservative Supreme Court .  So with Trump they have hope; under Obama, they had none. 

Don't forget the baybeez, um, excuse me, the preborn

5 hours ago, CTRLZero said:

"That doesn't even cross our mind," said one person with knowledge of the planning

Considering that the rabid evangelicals don't tend to have strong critical thinking skills, this is no surprise.

Yup. That's MAGA for ya!

20180406_auntc2.PNG

49 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Considering that the rabid evangelicals don't tend to have strong critical thinking skills, this is no surprise.

I don't need critical thinking skills, I have Cheeto Jesus to guide me.

Almost forgot, the QAnon meeting is postponed until next week. Some of the aluminum foil fell off of my house and the Illuminati hacked my new microwave. Hillary's still going to prison any minute now, so I refuse to let my heart be troubled by these attacks from the pit of hell.

I love Aunt Crabby's take on the evangelical meeting with Dumpy:

Oh please, please, please let this happen! He is so far removed from reality that he couldn't help but lie. 

5 hours ago, formergothardite said:

Oh please, please, please let this happen! He is so far removed from reality that he couldn't help but lie. 

I've got about ten pounds of popcorn in the pantry, and six pounds of butter between the fridge and freezer. Do you think that's enough? :popcorn:

For everyone who's feeling down and discouraged by the current state of America, I urge you to listen to this message:

13 minutes ago, AmazonGrace said:

I was going to ask how did this monstrosity end up getting built without adherence to code?  Then I remember, Trump.

11 minutes ago, onekidanddone said:

I was going to ask how did this monstrosity end up getting built without adherence to code?  Then I remember, Trump.

I have questions...

• What does the code say exactly? Does it state specifically that a sprinkler/alarm system is mandatory? I mean, it's smart practice, but is it mandatory?
  • If so, will he/his organization be held accountable? (And by whom?)
  • Could the building/parts of the building be shut down as being too hazardous?
  • Will lawsuits be filed?  (e.g. victim's family, other residents)
  • Will other residents now start leaving this unsafe building? (this is the second fire this year)

It seems like in a tall building like that fire sprinklers would be mandatory. It is rather scary if it isn't. It seems like not mandating them is just a tragedy waiting to happen. 

Alex Baldwin channeling the presidunce again.

Is he really this delusional, just plain senile, or both?

• Destiny locked this topic

Archived