Coconut Flan

• 2 weeks later...

There is nothing wrong with that video. Granted I am not a parent but I would have no problem with my children learning about being inclusive. 7289690C-AC62-40CD-9A30-5670D1289B3C.thumb.png.32ea9ebde7d9775089fa98d9ae1ccff1.png

• Upvote 2

So in other words, “brainwash your children before the world does.”  Got it. :bangheaddesk:

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1

I was homeschooled from preschool until the eighth grade. I went to a charter school for eighth grade, was behind in school from my mom not being able to keep up with three kids, then went to public school for high school. I hated being home schooled. I worked with a few moms that “homeschooled” their kids while they worked full time during the day. Unless your kids are doing an online school with a teacher how can you expect them to keep up and do well? I get if they are in high school but some of the kids were in elementary school. Siblings may have helped them but they shouldn’t have to. 
I did graduate in 2008, so almost 12 years ago. I didn’t become a drag king or have crazy anal sex. I know some people that had anal sex, and this was before real sex education in schools. Real sex education isn’t the problem. Or a problem. I went to a performing arts school that had gay people and transgender people. I was “Christian” at the time and didn’t have a problem with any of them. I didn’t agree with their choices but I still cared for them. This was before I came out as a lesbian and an atheist. Neither of those came from going out for school. Been gay and an atheist my whole life. 
isolating children is never a good thing and only makes it harder when they grow up. 06B35ED9-7292-44DF-8FFE-C8BD29390927.thumb.png.fd515f330d53edd469689446940963dd.png

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Lgirlrocks said:

I was homeschooled from preschool until the eighth grade. I went to a charter school for eighth grade, was behind in school from my mom not being able to keep up with three kids, then went to public school for high school. I hated being home schooled. I worked with a few moms that “homeschooled” their kids while they worked full time during the day. Unless your kids are doing an online school with a teacher how can you expect them to keep up and do well? I get if they are in high school but some of the kids were in elementary school. Siblings may have helped them but they shouldn’t have to. 
I did graduate in 2008, so almost 12 years ago. I didn’t become a drag king or have crazy anal sex. I know some people that had anal sex, and this was before real sex education in schools. Real sex education isn’t the problem. Or a problem. I went to a performing arts school that had gay people and transgender people. I was “Christian” at the time and didn’t have a problem with any of them. I didn’t agree with their choices but I still cared for them. This was before I came out as a lesbian and an atheist. Neither of those came from going out for school. Been gay and an atheist my whole life. 
isolating children is never a good thing and only makes it harder when they grow up. 06B35ED9-7292-44DF-8FFE-C8BD29390927.thumb.png.fd515f330d53edd469689446940963dd.png

This is why so many fundies homeschool. But they don’t come right out and say it. They sugar coat it. 

• Upvote 9

• 2 weeks later...

TAM is peddling money. I’m pretty sure her daughter is her staff. 

Spoiler

63134B28-ED35-4C80-826B-73492510DB26.thumb.jpeg.0e507f81902c85e5fbc86984bb26dadd.jpeg7A44AB6F-9B3A-4796-8CCB-792B812C0D56.thumb.jpeg.49dbfafa43ff1f492f217bbfd98d48db.jpeg

Not sure who she is reaching that is outside her circle. I would encourage anyone willing to donate to her to actually give money to the poor. There are many places and organizations that they could donate to. 

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 1

23 minutes ago, Lgirlrocks said:

Hide contents

63134B28-ED35-4C80-826B-73492510DB26.thumb.jpeg.0e507f81902c85e5fbc86984bb26dadd.jpeg7A44AB6F-9B3A-4796-8CCB-792B812C0D56.thumb.jpeg.49dbfafa43ff1f492f217bbfd98d48db.jpeg

Not sure who she is reaching that is outside her circle. I would encourage anyone willing to donate to her to actually give money to the poor. There are many places and organizations that they could donate to. 

She has a ton of followers on FB that aren’t fundie. Maybe a few of them donate to her. I’m pretty positive her staff is made up of her kids. I feel really sorry for her daughters. They seem to be sister moms and employees of their mother. I imagine they also do a lot of the homeschooling. TAM grew up used to having money. Then she married a man on his way to being a doctor. He is such a quack that I imagine he doesn’t have too many clients. She’s used to living a nice lifestyle and I guess her husband’s crappy movie didn’t pan out like she had hoped. Donating to TAM is just money that will go to funding her nice lifestyle. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1

9 hours ago, Lgirlrocks said:

Hide contents

Well, I would like to see in detail where how she came up with 3,500 $ per month in expenses for her online activism. Sorry, not sorry lady, but that numbers stink to high heaven and back.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 2

On 11/23/2019 at 3:41 PM, Lgirlrocks said:

"Sounds like Obama and is dressed like a drag queen" should be a count title.

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 3
  • Love 1

On 11/23/2019 at 9:41 AM, Lgirlrocks said:

Well, I missed out. At my public schools growing up I only learned about boring subjects like math and history. I didn't get to dress up like a drag queen and must have been sick the day PP came to teach use about anal sex. Shame. 

• Upvote 11
  • Haha 2

On 12/4/2019 at 6:27 AM, klein_roeschen said:

Well, I would like to see in detail where how she came up with 3,500 $ per month in expenses for her online activism. Sorry, not sorry lady, but that numbers stink to high heaven and back.

Someone wrote a comment that was deleted that I have to share. 

“It costs zero dollars to stop being a walking yeast infection.”

?

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 10
  • Love 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Let’s play spot the turd on the Christmas tree! Who found it?

4BE844E8-A4C6-44B8-BEF2-5959C3ADA632.jpeg

I would love to know when she thought America was great? Was it when Americans owned people? Was it when we spread diseases to the native people? Was it when lynchings took place on the regular? Was it during ww2 when they sent boats of Jews back to be murdered?

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 3
  • Love 2

On 12/20/2019 at 4:54 PM, Lgirlrocks said:

I would love to know when she thought America was great? Was it when Americans owned people? Was it when we spread diseases to the native people? Was it when lynchings took place on the regular? Was it during ww2 when they sent boats of Jews back to be murdered?

For her, I imagine the answer is "e) all of the above."

• Upvote 3
  • Disgust 2
  • I Agree 2

• 2 weeks later...

$3500 a month for her precious sprog to sit at home and type blogs?

Yet she decries people who need social services as "lazy, sitting on their butts, expecting the Gov'ment to hand them cash."

I fail to see the difference. Except thinks, incorrectly of course, the latter are all PoC I'm sure.

• Upvote 6

On 12/31/2019 at 7:45 PM, zee_four said:

$3500 a month for her precious sprog to sit at home and type blogs?

Yet she decries people who need social services as "lazy, sitting on their butts, expecting the Gov'ment to hand them cash."

I fail to see the difference. Except thinks, incorrectly of course, the latter are all PoC I'm sure.

I work at a hospital as a supervisor and I don’t even make that much. I work almost 50 hours a week and only get paid for 40. That’s just crazy. Her daughter has no degree and is barely out of home school. The worst part is she expects other people to give her the money so she can pay her daughter. 

• Upvote 3

• 3 weeks later...

A9694FA3-F61B-44E1-8943-C78AAE21D256.thumb.jpeg.157378d4995d3654c10b63b65d5208fc.jpeg

not how that works at all. I don’t need a man for everything but I do need people in my life. I know lots of feminist and none of them are man haters. I don’t know anyone that hates men and feel like they don’t need them at all. Maybe they don’t need a man to be happy, my mom doesn’t or so she says. My dad passed away ten years ago today and she has found contentment in being single. Doesn’t mean she hates men or doesn’t ever need one.

• Upvote 8

Didn't know where else to put this-- Richmond, VA is bracing for a massive pro-gun rally on Monday. The situation is especially charged following extremist threats on the state capitol and some Trump tweets that fanned the flames. This twitter thread has lots more info on how the situation became dangerous. Now Matt Trewhella and friends are planning to join. 

Be on the lookout for familiar faces if this makes the news.

• WTF 3

998108C4-D7B3-4968-8D11-8BF1C6B0B7E8.thumb.png.099f6a1ee90bca046857598004c7c0c0.png

You can’t be pro life and anti-vaccine either. Vaccines save lives. What the activist mommy and others fail to realize is that pro life is more than just being pro birth.

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 6
  • Love 1

Eww they look alike. And it’s currently quite easy to be the most articulate person in the White House. 

3809ABB2-301B-4842-BF74-8FBB927CDDB1.jpeg

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 2
  • I Agree 4

1 hour ago, Lgirlrocks said:

998108C4-D7B3-4968-8D11-8BF1C6B0B7E8.thumb.png.099f6a1ee90bca046857598004c7c0c0.png

You can’t be pro life and anti-vaccine either. Vaccines save lives. What the activist mommy and others fail to realize is that pro life is more than just being pro birth.

Every time I think she can't get worse she digs deeper. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 2

6 minutes ago, Ozlsn said:

Every time I think she can't get worse she digs deeper. 

And her husband is a doctor. I can’t imagine anyone wanting to go see him for anything more than a cold.

• Upvote 4

19 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

And her husband is a doctor. I can’t imagine anyone wanting to go see him for anything more than a cold.

That still amazes me. I know he's not the only anti-vax doctor with an MD out there, but he's certainly among the most extreme and fundamentalist ones. Personally I would avoid him like the plague - anyone who prioritises an ectopic embryo over my life can go far, far away. 

(Well tbh personally I'd like to see him deregistered - if you're not going to practice evidence-based medicine then why call yourself a medical doctor?)

Edited by Ozlsn
  • Upvote 2
  • I Agree 7