IGNORED

Kristen Nicole Young

Seculardaisy

I mean I’m just a crazy communist but if I had half of America helping me cheat in an election I’d make sure I won the Senate too so that I could do as much damage as possible. I’d force you all to go to the doctor for free, have paid parental leave and a cooked lunch in school. Moahahahaha! 

• Upvote 30
  • Haha 4
  • I Agree 7
  • Love 2

@Iamtheway I want you to cheat in the 2020 election. Do over, anyone?

Also, all my nutter butter fb friends are joining parler so they can speed their hate in an echo chamber. So much for the healing, apparently they only wanted that if their yam won.

• Upvote 7
  • Sad 2
  • I Agree 1

How does she have time to post so much crap on the internet with 3 young kids? Good lord. She’s going to be next in line for a peptic ulcer with all her internal rage. 

• Upvote 4

Kristen didn't want kids. Last year she posted a roundup of her monthly Instagram posts and at least half of them had captions that basically read "being a mom is so boring and tedious. I used to have such a fun life but now I have to force myself to be happy with this."

I remember thinking at the time what bizzare choices they were to highlight. She's posted about "training" her kids, how spirited/disobedient one is, her husband openly posted about only wanting to spend time with his oldest son...

I would assume that every guess people have made on here about them being harsh, strict parents are correct or an underestimation. 

Adding more arrows to their quiver with Justin's health and addiction issues (which he only got church counselling for - they replied on the video) combined with Kristen's general Kristen-ness will not make for a stable, loving home. They are one of the more concerning families on here. 

• Upvote 18

I don't get fundies like her. I would put her in the Hillsong category because she seems and dresses so worldly/Hippie, but then has super fundie beliefs. I don't care if she wants to believe this stuff, but instead of disguising it as so normal, just actually live what you believe. 

• Upvote 2

I’m not worried about Parler at all. People have been trying for years to push an alternative to FB and Twitter because they think it’s too liberal. But it never works because they get tired of the echo chamber and they also have way less people than fb. So they go back to FB and Twitter eventually. 

• Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I’m not worried about Parler at all. People have been trying for years to push an alternative to FB and Twitter because they think it’s too liberal. But it never works because they get tired of the echo chamber and they also have way less people than fb. So they go back to FB and Twitter eventually. 

It's been a long time though since one of these social networking sites has come up to such masses. Unlike every few years an app like vine gets canceled then, snapchat and Tik tok come along and in a few years Tik Tok will die out and something else will come on. But based what I've seen off Parler I don't think that particular site will massively launch. I'd never even heard of it till the Forsyth's got it and promoted it.

• I Agree 1

1 minute ago, raayx01 said:

It's been a long time though since one of these social networking sites has come up to such masses. Unlike every few years an app like vine gets canceled then, snapchat and Tik tok come along and in a few years Tik Tok will die out and something else will come on. But based what I've seen off Parler I don't think that particular site will massively launch. I'd never even heard of it till the Forsyth's got it and promoted it.

It’s getting a big boost from conservatives flouncing off Facebook post-election. Some of my more conservative FB friends are headed over there (which is fine with me).

• Upvote 5

17 minutes ago, QuiverFullofBooks said:

It’s getting a big boost from conservatives flouncing off Facebook post-election. Some of my more conservative FB friends are headed over there (which is fine with me).

It used to be Mewe. Conservatives were trying to get everyone to go over there. What I’ve found is that a huge portion of politics obsessed conservatives are actually boomers. And boomers didn’t grow up using computers and smart phones. The way Facebook is set up makes it very easy for boomers to use. Changing to another format is not that enticing to boomers. I know we have tech savvy boomers on this site so it’s not everyone. I don’t want to offend the tech savvy boomers. But as a group, these technologies don’t come naturally. It takes actual work to figure out and not everyone wants to bother with relearning new social media formats. 

• Upvote 6

Yeah, I totally believe Kristen isn’t bothered by people disagreeing and unfollowing. /s

Spoiler

EB48C421-B65A-4EB6-9763-6E8F878AE58B.thumb.jpeg.256fd25b67fea54eda1d833cf3b228d8.jpeg

In all seriousness, she just protests far too much... 

Edited by FluffySnowball
  • Upvote 12

14 minutes ago, FluffySnowball said:

Yeah, I totally believe Kristen isn’t bothered by people disagreeing and unfollowing. /s

Hide contents

EB48C421-B65A-4EB6-9763-6E8F878AE58B.thumb.jpeg.256fd25b67fea54eda1d833cf3b228d8.jpeg

I don't know how she thinks that by just stating her opinion with a bible verse featuring the word corruption automatically transforms what she is saying into "truth".

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 2

Rachel (Wissmann) Busenitz has been posting in her instagram stories about the stolen election as well. It was jarring, as Rachel's whole aesthetic is ~farmer wife and mother~ and all her pictures are cornfields, eggs, and babes in pale outfits. It's truly alarming. 

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 1

58 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

It used to be Mewe. Conservatives were trying to get everyone to go over there. What I’ve found is that a huge portion of politics obsessed conservatives are actually boomers. And boomers didn’t grow up using computers and smart phones. The way Facebook is set up makes it very easy for boomers to use. Changing to another format is not that enticing to boomers. I know we have tech savvy boomers on this site so it’s not everyone. I don’t want to offend the tech savvy boomers. But as a group, these technologies don’t come naturally. It takes actual work to figure out and not everyone wants to bother with relearning new social media formats. 

The moderator of our neighborhood Facebook page (rightly) made a rule stating no political posts on the neighborhood page; I live in the middle of nowhere, so a fair number of our neighbors (and definitely the most vocal) are hard-core Trump supporters. A bunch of the Trump supporters were upset by the rule (because she was infringing on their free speech...it took a lot for me to not explain how the first amendment works), so they started a separate "free-speech" neighborhood page. Which of course, had one of it's first posts removed by the moderator for not being appropriate for the page. ?‍♀️

I joined that page just to watch the train wreck. Yesterday there was a post asking for people's Parler handles, and today the moderator posted that he created a neighborhood page on MeWe. I didn't know what either one was, but after looking them up it just reinforced my belief that these people are crazy. At least none of the truly crazy people live on my street. 

• Upvote 6

4 minutes ago, OHFL2009 said:

The moderator of our neighborhood Facebook page (rightly) made a rule stating no political posts on the neighborhood page; I live in the middle of nowhere, so a fair number of our neighbors (and definitely the most vocal) are hard-core Trump supporters. A bunch of the Trump supporters were upset by the rule (because she was infringing on their free speech...it took a lot for me to not explain how the first amendment works), so they started a separate "free-speech" neighborhood page. Which of course, had one of it's first posts removed by the moderator for not being appropriate for the page. ?‍♀️

I joined that page just to watch the train wreck. Yesterday there was a post asking for people's Parler handles, and today the moderator posted that he created a neighborhood page on MeWe. I didn't know what either one was, but after looking them up it just reinforced my belief that these people are crazy. At least none of the truly crazy people live on my street. 

Mewe???? what a terrible name reminds of a little kid asking to go to the toilet.... "mummy meweeees are coming...

And parlar (however its spelt) reminds me of an old western saloon brothel

Edited by AussieKrissy
  • Upvote 2
  • Haha 9

31 minutes ago, FluffySnowball said:

Hide contents

People like her are fueled by the unfollows and the “hate.” They believe that this is a direct result of them speaking “truth” .... She’s just going to keep going. 

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 8

2 minutes ago, AussieKrissy said:

And parlar (however its spelt) reminds me of an old western saloon brothel

My years of French in school have me pronouncing it Par-lay, as in "to speak" but I assume it's pronounced Par-ler? ?‍♀️ 

• Upvote 6

2 minutes ago, OHFL2009 said:

My years of French in school have me pronouncing it Par-lay, as in "to speak" but I assume it's pronounced Par-ler? ?‍♀️ 

oh yes now I get that now that makes more sense  lol.... And all I can think of now is Pirates of the Carribean ba ha haha 

Edited by AussieKrissy
  • Upvote 3
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 2

22 minutes ago, neurogirl said:

Rachel (Wissmann) Busenitz has been posting in her instagram stories about the stolen election as well. It was jarring, as Rachel's whole aesthetic is ~farmer wife and mother~ and all her pictures are cornfields, eggs, and babes in pale outfits. It's truly alarming. 

All the Wissmanns are trump supporters. They all weren’t super vocal about it (except Nate) until the election. This election has pushed a lot of conservatives into nutbag territory. 

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 1

1 hour ago, Marionette said:

People like her are fueled by the unfollows and the “hate.” They believe that this is a direct result of them speaking “truth” .... She’s just going to keep going. 

I think so, too. And on top of that, people like Kristen and JRod believe (or want to believe) that the more backlash they get, the more righteous they are. However, Kristen’s just odd and boring.  

1 hour ago, AussieKrissy said:

oh yes now I get that now that makes more sense  lol.... And all I can think of now is Pirates of the Carribean ba ha haha 

Yes, me too!!! ? 

Spoiler

C4D1F399-3C67-48E1-874E-52249B16D168.gif.12a1b5d26ce36895e6f1d01a8d966183.gif

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 2
  • I Agree 1

i find that so post arrogant. who is she to think she is right and the rest of the world is wrong. everyone is entitled to their opinion and interpretations. 

If you dont believe what i am saying you are wrong, but there is no truth in what the masses are saying....

her poor kids she is bat shit cray cray

• Upvote 9
  • Love 1

I think I’m right most of the time. I think people that don’t agree with me are wrong pretty much all the time. I have big problems understanding where people with opposite views from mine come from. 
But I keep all of these thoughts inside my head because I know these are not my best qualities and something I actually need to work on. 

• Upvote 15
  • Haha 2
  • Love 2

Oh it totally bothers her that she’s losing followers. This Instagram account was going to be her meal ticket to being a semi-famous Christian influencer. I’m sure she thinks she will write a book one day. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 7
  • I Agree 1

• nelliebelle1197 locked this topic