IGNORED

2020 Election Results Part 9: Biden Wins Again And Continues Building An Administration

GreyhoundFan

image.png.9da8588b5b930b6970244c3df467a67e.png

• Upvote 11
  • Thank You 2
  • Love 2

3 minutes ago, onekidanddone said:

Just got home from DC where my daughter had a medical appointment. We weren’t in the danger zone. I am freaking out anyway 

Stay safe! 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 4

They're reporting that CPR is being administered to the woman who was shot in the chest. 

• Sad 9
  • WTF 1

PBS now has more reports of someone having been shot ... 

The orange one apparently had some handlers send out a feeble tweet against violence ...

• Upvote 5
  • Thank You 1

image.png.dd94863dcfe14ea6919fdc7810ce5a6b.png

• Upvote 7
  • Thank You 7

8 minutes ago, JMarie said:

Fox News is only showing a street view of the White House, nothing from any interior areas.

Good - use talking heads, no images of the scene and no positive reinforcement.  

• Upvote 6

Dear FJ friends, someone said a few posts back that they feel ashamed about the situation. I'm in the Netherlands, refreshing both a Dutch message board and this one at the same time. On the Dutch forum, we all worry for you and feel very sad that that this is going on right now. Nobody is making fun of the situation. We take this very seriously and hope that nobody gets hurt. I wish peace for all of you and will be watching the coverage, hoping that the situation will soon end peacefully. I hope this message doesn't come accross as strange. Sometimes I don't know exactly how to express my feelings in English.
Love to all of you. 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 6
  • Thank You 7
  • Love 31

This is goddamn insane. I grew up hearing stories of the Cuban revolution and goddamn if this isn't triggering memories. Why the hell are these people being permitted to do this shit? Where's the National Guard? The Army? The fucking Air Force? Time for the lion to roar...show these assholes who really is in charge. Stop the inmates from running the asylum. 

• Upvote 17

Just now, thoughtful said:

The shitbags were (are?) wandering around, rummaging in offices.

They looked like deranged, syphilitic tourists with their selfie sticks and maga hats, or if one wants a darker comparison, like Wehrmacht soldiers somewhere in Eastern Europe rifling through abandoned buildings.

• Upvote 15

3 minutes ago, thoughtful said:

The shitbags were (are?) wandering around, rummaging in offices.

Looking for the missing votes or a document that says "SECRET PLAN: STEAL TRUMP ELECTION VICTORY" no doubt.

Edited by Ozlsn
  • Upvote 11
  • I Agree 2

Nancy Pelosi has now asked for the National Guard to get rid of the mob.

• Upvote 5
  • Thank You 5

PBS just showed discussion of how the building will need to be cleared for devices the shits might have left. As ever, I'm torn between "nah, they're probably too stupid for anything clever" and "yes, they are that evil and insane."

• Upvote 5
  • Sad 4
  • I Agree 7

Joe Biden is going to address the events in a few minutes.

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 10

1 minute ago, fraurosena said:

Nancy Pelosi has now asked for the National Guard to get rid of the mob.

Per CBSN, the mayor of DC has requested 200 National Guard troops but the Secretary of the Army has to approve it. They need more than 200 troops. This is fucking insane and I'm quietly freaking out...see above post as to why.

• Upvote 8
  • Love 3

1 minute ago, thoughtful said:

PBS just showed discussion of how the building will need to be cleared for devices the shits might have left. As ever, I'm torn between "nah, they're probably too stupid for anything clever" and "yes, they are that evil and insane."

I'm honestly surprised it's not on fire yet.

These people are stupid, but dangerous.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 7

• Destiny locked this topic
  • GreyhoundFan unpinned this topic